Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes out its great getting her mummy out of the house, how about try and get ur son out for air even, im sorry but it won’t be long until she is visiting M at a window like her nephew and she cant wait for that day
She is definitely away toni the st of palestine is ramped up to 1000 after nothing for weeks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said weeks ago on Derry Hun page that all the attention seekers in derry is using Palestine in the wrong way and she has up’d it today

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but I'd she for F**king real today with that post on her stories "waxing time in case I get to go on my holidays" with a laughing face emoji. Toni is it any wonder your afraid to go out on your own in the town for you're afraid that people will tell you a few home truths to your face. Your son is sick!!! Stay at home!!! Be a mother instead of relying on other people to look after your wains!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Hope ruth burns the fanny off her, selfish witch she is we know ur going toni your too self centred not to go! Ur no mother u should be ashamed to call yourself one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually in total disbelief that she's even still considering heading away after the doctors telling them not to pack bags or anything. Like I don't know why I'm shocked but I really am
---
Does she put M in respite for all these trips away or who looks after him? I'm genuinely concerned for the wee lads health and well being at the minute. Dubai will always be there to go again

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Actually in total disbelief that she's even still considering heading away after the doctors telling them not to pack bags or anything. Like I don't know why I'm shocked but I really am
It's a new low. She really doesn't give a flying monkey about that child. She's the most lowlife mother I've ever seen

Reactions: 11
It's a new low. She really doesn't give a flying monkey about that child. She's the most lowlife mother I've ever seen
Maybe her and MM are heading to dubai and Paul is staying with M. Not being funny but if that was me my other half would be telling me to get a bloody grip of myself 40th frigging birthday or not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe her and MM are heading to dubai and Paul is staying with M. Not being funny but if that was me my other half would be telling me to get a bloody grip of myself 40th frigging birthday or not!!
Same in my house. In fact we wouldn't be booking a holiday every month. It's shocking the way she carries on. Their time with M is very limited and they just don't care

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If both of them go away and leave him given that doctors said not to pack any bags there is something wrong with the world.

Reactions: 8
She's the most shallow materialistic fucker ever. Going on about nails like that. God love her, she doesn't like nude nails so was the longest weekend of her life. What a witch

Reactions: 15
You would think the longest weekend of her life would be worrying about her son but nah its her nails.. she is def for dubai 🙄

Reactions: 13
All her guilt posts about Gaza then next one about how awful her weekend was because she didn’t like her nude nails. There’s a want in her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You would think the longest weekend of her life would be worrying about her son but nah its her nails.. she is def for dubai 🙄
Of course she is, plain to see now!!! Full of absolute dung she is. I don't know how anyone can watch her stories and see all that she has posted this last week or more about M, the holiday and doctors saying not to go but still go into her salon for brows etc and give their money to her. And I'm honestly not sure how people can feel sorry for her telling her she needs a break, when she's here at home for more than a couple of weeks she does eff all for her son to need a break, the rest of her family and whatever friends she has raise M not her.

Reactions: 9
"In case I get away on holidays" WHY THE duck ARE YOU PUSHING TO GO AWAY WHEN YOUR SON IS ILL AWAITING MAJOR BRAIN SURGERY YOU SELFISH DISGUSTING witch!!!!

Then posting about the thousands Murdered and the next turn YAPPING about nude nails saying your hands look dead. Have you seen the mutilated babies?????? All you care about is yourself.

If you are family or a friend of this piece of tit, get off tattle and get this head case signed in. No one with a sane frame of mind could possibly behave like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
All her guilt posts about Gaza then next one about how awful her weekend was because she didn’t like her nude nails. There’s a want in her!
Awww that's the mentalist thing I've seen from this wagon..... cribbing for.days about her son, her holiday, about Gaza.. but naw her life has been ruined by the colour of her nails. Go and get a fecking life Toni. Spouting the other day about not being materialistic and time.with family etc. Makes me want to drive to Derry and deck her. Assh**e.

• Haha
Reactions: 14