Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No definitely doesn’t look like weight gain it’s unnaturally puffy looking especially when she smiles

Reactions: 7
I watched the stories, my daughter was in the room, she said where is she going now, I told her, she looked at me mouth open in shock, she asked were does she get the money for all the holidays she goes on? My daughter is only 13 and she is even on to her!

Reactions: 7
I can’t fathom for the life of me how her ma was soo sick and on breathing machines but *puff* is now miraculously better in time to watch him in time for tits holiday! I think she needs reported for benefit fraud!

Haha ps Toni buying her ma all these presents, we know she’s using the ma’s money to do it!!

I honestly can’t understand how this is going on in derry and nothings being done? I know people living in fear doing the double under the radar trying to provide a roof for their children and would give the shirt of their back to stop someone doing without, then you’ve her blazing as anything, rubbing it in the faces and getting away with it!!

Reactions: 12
I just cannot cope with her. What a f**king weapon she is! She often refers to M as “like a newborn” yet you wouldn’t leave a newborn with 5 strangers and F off on a holiday!!! Let me get this right, her daddy (who can’t change him or feed him), Caitlin, Paul’s 2 brothers and Paul’s “nephew-in-law to be”. Sweet and gentle Jesus! May God forgive you Toni. You prioritise everything over your child. She disgusts me and her life is revolting. I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️

For those blocked, they’re “bloody buzzing” to be getting away.

View attachment 2962286

Also, I don’t know ANYONE who would buy 4 pairs of the same sandals. Greedy, disgusting witch. Trigger warning for her tippex hooves 🤮

View attachment 2962288

I’ll say it again, may God forgive you Toni. You’re rotten to the core. And Paul, you pathetic excuse of a man, you’re as bad!
She is unbelievable! Im blocked so only reading on here. Watching her 'live' must be absolutely heartbreaking.
As an aside....where are the sandals from...Primark is it?

Reactions: 2
She is unbelievable! Im blocked so only reading on here. Watching her 'live' must be absolutely heartbreaking.
As an aside....where are the sandals from...Primark is it?
Yes the sandals are from primark. She buys them every year and this year she bought 4 pairs for her disposable capsule wardrobe 🤦🏻‍♀️

She disgusts me. Her disgusting hair, her disgusting face, her disgusting personality, her disgusting greed, her disgusting preaching, her disgusting body, her disgusting abuse of the benefit system, her disgusting money laundering, her disgusting abandonment of her additional needs child, her disgusting husband, her disgusting family and her disgusting life.

And breathe 🫠

How anyone supports her “business” in any way is beyond me. They must have a strong stomach and no morals. She’s abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes the sandals are from primark. She buys them every year and this year she bought 4 pairs for her disposable capsule wardrobe 🤦🏻‍♀️

She disgusts me. Her disgusting hair, her disgusting face, her disgusting personality, her disgusting greed, her disgusting preaching, her disgusting body, her disgusting abuse of the benefit system, her disgusting money laundering, her disgusting abandonment of her additional needs child, her disgusting husband, her disgusting family and her disgusting life.

And breathe 🫠

How anyone supports her “business” in any way is beyond me. They must have a strong stomach and no morals. She’s abhorrent.
You said it sister

Reactions: 6
What gets me is last week we had the 'I have to care for my wee mammy, cos she bes in so much pain and is so unwell. And I'll do her cleaning for her and Paul will cook her favourite dinners and the critter can't get the out of the house' to

'BYE MAMMY! LOOK AFTER MY ADULT SIZED SEVERELY DISABLED CHILD FOR ME AND RUN MY HOUSE WHILE I duck OFF'.

MAKE. IT. MAKE. SENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was thinking the same! That video of her Ma at the door last night she looked fucked.

What gets me is last week we had the 'I have to care for my wee mammy, cos she bes in so much pain and is so unwell. And I'll do her cleaning for her and Paul will cook her favourite dinners and the critter can't get the out of the house' to

'BYE MAMMY! LOOK AFTER MY ADULT SIZED SEVERELY DISABLED CHILD FOR ME AND RUN MY HOUSE WHILE I duck OFF'.

MAKE. IT. MAKE. SENSE.
Yet more proof she is only doing all that for the money. She's disgusting

Her ma’s as much sick as I am the Dalai Lama! I think they all need reporting just! Bring them down a peg or 10,000

Her ma’s as much sick as I am the Dalai Lama! I think they all need reporting just! Bring them down a peg or 10,000
I would imagine that it's all mental health related that they claim for and let's face it there is glaring mental health issues there

Only Toni would spend the last six months posting about human rights abuses in Gaza and then go on holiday to Dubai, the home of human rights abuses. Her hypocrisy is as always absolutely sickening

Reactions: 20
Only Toni would spend the last six months posting about human rights abuses in Gaza and then go on holiday to Dubai, the home of human rights abuses. Her hypocrisy is as always absolutely sickening
Yeah but id doesn't matter when it involves Toni do you not know

Got Paul up to watch the sunset… no harm I’d be telling her to get to duck! Also why is he sooo weird letting her record his steamy glasses? He’s weird af

Reactions: 8