Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine that it's all mental health related that they claim for and let's face it there is glaring mental health issues there
I know a girl who grew up beside the family and she said the aul ma was always “not wise”. Her words. A mixture of mad and bad. (I know she has health issues so I’m not belittling that but I’ve heard she was always cooked).

Reactions: 7
All this rubbish about covering her shoulders in Dubai, does she not know that apart from Mosques that Dubai is more Western than the western world

Reactions: 5
She loves making a pure bleep out of him. He definitely has his flaws but what she doesn’t realise is that he’s behaving the way any of us that are actual carers do when we are lucky enough to get away - sleep! Lady muck is raring to go because she wouldn’t know carer fatigue if it bust her in the face, sorry fiss!

Reactions: 15
If she knows she isn’t at herself she should’ve of fucked off on holidays and left her to look after her son!
---
If she knows she isn’t at herself she should’ve of fucked off on holidays and left her to look after her son!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
1000008630.png

duck up Toni ya dick!
She's sleeping, no mention of M, he will more than likely sadly have a lot shorter lifespan of you mother, I don't mention him, I don't think he breaks your heart, why, cus your a heartless cow, only heart you think about is your own
---
My god she must have recorded that nonsense on the way back from London, to post while away 🙈
So bleeping embarrassing, does she not feel showed when seeing ppl

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Did she really go the whole way to Dubai to sit on her arse and drink cups of tea all day?

How is that any different to what she does in Derry? She’s an absolute cretin

Reactions: 11
Did she really go the whole way to Dubai to sit on her arse and drink cups of tea all day?

How is that any different to what she does in Derry? She’s an absolute cretin
The difference is she is kid free in Dubai. Oh no wait she's pretty much kid free in Derry too 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG busted her fainted arse to get to Dubai and has spent the first day's of her time there complaining. If it's too warm for tea THEN DON'T BLOODY DRINK TEA!!! Have water or juice ya clampet!

Reactions: 10
Toni we all see your ma out and about. She's been on numerous holidays and meals and has no problem making a scene anywhere. So stop the bullshit. Remember the Shandon? And how many times has she been caught vaping in the toilets of places? And if you're leaving her in charge of your additional needs son so you can duck off then she's not that bad

And the most ridiculous thing I've seen this year is Toni making her personalty about drinking tea. Jesus wept what a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Clearly she didn’t even check what the weather is like in Dubai at this time of the year she obviously just wanted to be seen to be going to Dubai 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is with her is she thinks everyone is jealous of her holidays. I've said it on here before. I've never seen a more boring holidays than hers. Videos of bleeping tea and about how humid it is.

Gon duck off toupee

Im very surprised there's no video of do you know what that's a bit of me in some bleeping tacky expensive shop but I'm expecting it. Only that bleeping head will go on holiday and do the exact same shite she does here

View attachment 2966211
duck up Toni ya dick!
She's sleeping, no mention of M, he will more than likely sadly have a lot shorter lifespan of you mother, I don't mention him, I don't think he breaks your heart, why, cus your a heartless cow, only heart you think about is your own
---
My god she must have recorded that nonsense on the way back from London, to post while away 🙈
So bleeping embarrassing, does she not feel showed when seeing ppl
I think the tears in this video was more for her stolen shoes and an act for the blood money to why she needs compensation too not for the love or sadness towards her mother

• Heart
I think the tears in this video was more for her stolen shoes and an act for the blood money to why she needs compensation too not for the love or sadness towards her mother
I don't even believe the shoes were stolen to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't even believe the shoes were stolen to be honest
She has shown us that there was only a handbag taken and let's face it she didn't have a pair of Chanel trainers in her mas handbag. They would have been in the Chanel bag for the big gloating unveil post

Imagine she sat filming herself crying on a plane. These so called bloggers have gone mad. Does she even consider herself a blogger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8