Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen and heard it all now. My mammy is having a bit of a crap day but eff her, my daddy and her can come up here to watch M but here my daddy can't feed him so everyone else has to sort that bit out but I'm PURE LURED we are getting on hols. What a joke of a person she actually is!! Nice to know that the money you would lose by not getting away is more important than M. What happens if M has a bad day and lashes out at your mammy or Caitlin? What happens if M is grand now and when you are away he takes bad because of the medication he has been on? Really can't get my head around your 'parenting' Toni, and Paul.....well this was expected from Toupee head but dear lord man, you need a word with yourself too!

Reactions: 24
“My daddy can look after him but can’t feed him, change him or give him medication…” so that’s not really looking after him then is it Toni? 🤔
I suppose she doesn’t do any of those things either though, the silly selfish cow.

God forgive me but maybe their plane will get a bit of turbulence and she’ll have some sense knocked into her 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 13
She posted a picture saying what if it was your child under the rubble? Well we know what you would do if it was Toni duck off and leave them! Paul all packed to go what a disgrace the pair of them are!! the fact that the holiday was even brought up to a doctor during m appointment should make them hang there heads in shame !! What more needs to happen before m is given proper care by people that genuinely love him and want what’s best for him and not there selves !

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She is totally disgusting. The longest weekend of her life because of the colour of her nails? Is she actually for real? I’m totally gobsmacked, after all her poor boy has been through the last week.

I’m actually lost for words with her stories today. So derogatory talking about him, “change his bum” etc why is she treating and speaking to him like he’s under 2?! He’s a 16 year old young man is she not?!

no mention of Paddy either, Paul’s brothers and a nephew in law to be, talk about reaching. M surrounded by strangers, that’ll do him the world of good sure 👍🏽 who was originally supposed to watch him before they were told NOT TO GO. She must’ve been going to put him into short term respite.

I really hate to say this because he does not deserve that family or to be having the life he does with them, sorry, I mean, they do not deserve him, but she is going to get a bold awakening someday & she will be all tears and snotters then. I hope he sticks to their schedules for changing etc, they have no experience in looking after a child with his specific needs, he will be at a huge disadvantage for the whole time they are away. Again, it’s M losing out. Shame on them. I actually do not know how they do not have a moral compass or they can possibly go away knowing this could be the last time they see him. Awful.

I hope she forgets their passports.

Reactions: 18
He has disgusted me too, sad to say but maybe that boy would have a better quality of life without them 2, her da is hardly minding him when he cant do anything for him?

Reactions: 11
Imagine just leaving him and no actual care for him. She doesn't give a duck, just wants to get away. Most people wouldn't leave a baby or toddler like that. Never mind a young man with complex needs. Not even caring who does what as long as they get away. She expects people to come and do what she doesn't. That will be scary for M that many people coming in too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m lost for words! Firstly at her saying ‘change his bum’ like he is a baby, where is the dignity and respect for that young man, it’s disgusting!! Secondly, the da will just be supervising him while M sits in his caravan with iPad then there will be 4 different people coming to do his personal care and feeds…how disruptive and stressful for him. Absolutely appalling!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Some people wouldn't leave a pet without everything properly in place for their care, with someone who can actually fully care for them too. Just when you think she couldn't go any lower, she goes and does it and disgusts us even more. How social isn't involved I don't know

Reactions: 15
Just when you think she can't sink lower... as others have said the frigging gobshite has a holiday booked to Dubai yet is only figuring out now who is going to change and feed him. Half the family pulling together so she can have her 20th holiday of the year (slight exaggeration but I'm cross) Her mammy not well ( bullshit) but has to move into her house for Madison, but sure doesn't matter she's pure buzzing. Only a few days ago the doctor said it might be best not to go. Anyone who supports this cow now needs their head read. She can cry and sniff her snotters all she wants she nothing but a selfish narsacisstic bi**h.
Edited cos it autocorrected snotters ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just cannot cope with her. What a f**king weapon she is! She often refers to M as “like a newborn” yet you wouldn’t leave a newborn with 5 strangers and F off on a holiday!!! Let me get this right, her daddy (who can’t change him or feed him), Caitlin, Paul’s 2 brothers and Paul’s “nephew-in-law to be”. Sweet and gentle Jesus! May God forgive you Toni. You prioritise everything over your child. She disgusts me and her life is revolting. I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️

For those blocked, they’re “bloody buzzing” to be getting away.

IMG_3512.jpeg

Also, I don’t know ANYONE who would buy 4 pairs of the same sandals. Greedy, disgusting witch. Trigger warning for her tippex hooves 🤮

IMG_3511.jpeg

I’ll say it again, may God forgive you Toni. You’re rotten to the core. And Paul, you pathetic excuse of a man, you’re as bad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I only got watching her stories today after reading here. I feel physically sick. She actually says she “just need to get someone to change his bum and feed him”
So, let me get this right, her dad is “minding him” but they need someone else to change him - so if he dirtied himself at bedtime or during the night he would have to lie in it til morning?!
Never mind the fact she has no need to disclose such intimate detail.
She is actually insane and needs reported. This is not right.
I agree if anyone reading here knows her someone needs to say something - she is absolutely disgusting. And Paul is as bleeping bad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMFG, I’m actually shaking in disgust! What a vile vile VILE sad excuse for parents!!! WTAF I genuinely can’t believe what I just watched? All these strangers looking after a sick child and a 15 year old girl!! Why is social not stepping in here? I know there family but none of them are qualified to give the care M needs!!! If you looked up the definition of neglect, Toni and Paul’s mugshots would serve as an explanation!

How she refers to that child is sick!!! If the worse ever happened to that young man, she’d have a cheek to bleeping mourn! I think we care more about his wellbeing than her!!! Sick c u n t

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Selfish bleep.
Vile, I bleeping hope she misses the flight and her bag goes missing. She can trot around in her trashy tit but by Jesus she is one self absorbed witch!!!
she needs checking into a rehab facility not a bleeping airport. Rant over.

Dubai is nothing but a manufactured hole for criminals and new money from ill gotten gains, it's full of criminals from all over the world..we travel there regularly as my husband has a company there, I loved it 10 years ago but it's a tit hole now

Reactions: 5
I am so disgusted. I have no words. Its all about her. Imagine swanning off and leaving him to be just passed pillar to post for basic needs. What about his hygiene and well being?

Now If social called when she was away theyd have M outta there

Reactions: 9
Dubai is nothing but a manufactured hole for criminals and new money from ill gotten gains, it's full of criminals from all over the world..we travel there regularly as my husband has a company there, I loved it 10 years ago but it's a tit hole now
It always seems so trashy. Aren't the human rights and women's rights there none existent too?
---
I only got watching her stories today after reading here. I feel physically sick. She actually says she “just need to get someone to change his bum and feed him”
So, let me get this right, her dad is “minding him” but they need someone else to change him - so if he dirtied himself at bedtime or during the night he would have to lie in it til morning?!
Never mind the fact she has no need to disclose such intimate detail.
She is actually insane and needs reported. This is not right.
I agree if anyone reading here knows her someone needs to say something - she is absolutely disgusting. And Paul is as bleeping bad!
I genuinely don't know enough about her or I would report it. This is all so disgusting. Surely M has a social worker who should be questioning what the plans are whilst they are gone. They will also very likely have nowhere else for him to be sadly. Toni bleep knows she can get away with anything as they likely have no options for M

Reactions: 5
Wow just …wow.
Gone somebody put her on the no fly list for the sweetest revenge.
Poor M, not one single thought given to him or his wellbeing, just her “beat up” clothes. Going by the state of her smug face, the clothes would be the least of my worries…
Genuinely no idea how she sleeps at night.
C**T

Reactions: 13
Toni you’re an awful bastard, that darling young man deserves so much more than what you’ve done for him. As for Paul would you ever stand up and take control if not for yourself do it for your children.

Horrible just absolute horrible humans.