Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here, you could not have said anything more true and it's not often I would stick up for Toni but the things that ma of hers was saying there in the car about her were horrific. Toni actually looked like she was going to cry. What an evil horrible way to talk about your child whether she was a plump child or not. Is it any wonder she's paranoid about her weight if that's the type of this that have been said to her all her life and the ma isn't exactly a svelte woman either she's plenty of meat about her too. Would nearly make you think that all the surgeries that Toni got done was for her ma more than herself so she would feel more accepted by her.
I felt the same.

Imagine growing up with that ridiculing and criticising you. It's no wonder she's never content with her body.

Hear the ma telling her she needed her legs done. What a witch.

Reactions: 10
I felt the same.

Imagine growing up with that ridiculing and criticising you. It's no wonder she's never content with her body.

Hear the ma telling her she needed her legs done. What a witch.
I would never dream of saying that to anyone let alone my kids it's horrific

Reactions: 7
I actually felt a tinnie tiny wee wee but sorry for her, she was ready to burst into tears.
It's almost feels as if all the things she does for her ma is her seeking some kind of approval or acceptance from her ma. If my mother said those things to me you could rest assured if she was ill or not I'd have been cutting contact with her. I would absolutely NOT want my own wains to think that kind of thing is acceptable

Reactions: 9
The ma is and always has been a c u next tuesday, self entitled witch who always played the sick card and felt the whole world owed her for what happened to her. She's just an auld lush, too fond of the drink and self medicates with prescription drugs

• Wow
Sent to weight watchers at 8 years old. My god, shocking . That ol ma is evil to the very core of her , she’s a piece of work

The ma might be an aul c u n t, but so is Toni. I've no sympathy for her. The way she treats her son means I've zero sympathy for her. Aww boohoo the mammy said something mean, Toni is obviously happy to put up with it cos the ma has the compo money.
M on the other hand, well, we know he'll be going to a residential care as soon as she can get him in one. Zero sympathy for Toni

Reactions: 15
There she is with her sad bake pics because m has been up from 2:30 that must be to justify her holiday next week 🙄
Just came on to say why the hell does she keep showing the bad side of M? But then you're right, it's to justify the holidays and to make social services think she needs a respite place every so often 🙃

The ma might be an aul c u n t, but so is Toni. I've no sympathy for her. The way she treats her son means I've zero sympathy for her. Aww boohoo the mammy said something mean, Toni is obviously happy to put up with it cos the ma has the compo money.
M on the other hand, well, we know he'll be going to a residential care as soon as she can get him in one. Zero sympathy for Toni
I agree. I can have no sympathy for her. Toni is a fully grown adult and is responsible for herself and she chooses to be around the ma. And chooses to butcher herself

The money she has spent on her body alone. And you're talking near 100, 000 could have went towards a better life/house for M or securing his future when they aren't there.

She treats M worse than jackson and is no better than her ma. I've said before my younger sister was in her year at school and she was vile. Still is vile, look at how she treats people around her.

She'll be on next week on her holiday with her ma saying how she loves to see her out and smiling 🙄

• Heart
So drove passed the salon again during the week and she had the disabled badge on full display on double yellows!!

Im baffled to how she thinks this is ok and how they’ve not been taken off her

Reactions: 4
She has claimed to have worked 6 days this week, am I right she was at “ her workout “ every day? Fucked off to get extensions or something like that? What is a working day to her?? 2/3 hrs????

She was spotted in the wild today down at the maritime festival tucking into Paul’s lunch at the new street food building, then went and got her own big serving, didn’t document that did she, horsed it into her and they had MM with them. I bet M would’ve loved a day out in his pram with them, there was other mums with children in their prams that would be the same as M’s. But no, not Tonio, they just take the favourite child.

Reactions: 6
Toni go e do us ppl that care for m a favour, stop showing your (not came out of the closit) husband with no clothes on, he like you is rank, no need to show IT off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget the pity party that will ensue about how hard they have it over the summer and then a big post at the end about how they have ‘survived’

• Haha
Reactions: 4