Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's mikin a lasagne

Tomatoes on top of
Ham on top of
Cream cheese on top of
Crackers on top of a
Glass plate on top of

The duvet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’ll be ragin LMD got Celine dupes after her “mammy and daddy” treated her to them for her 40th 🫠

IMG_4113.jpeg
IMG_4112.jpeg

Two cheeks of the same arse, if you ask me 🍑

Compo being spent well, I see 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is she actually for real!!! Her and Paul were going away for their anniversary but Paul had to drop out....could she not have just cancelled the trip and stayed at home with her husband and wains and got something else sorted? She is an absolute DOSE!!!

Reactions: 14
Or maybe how about Paul goes for a change and she stays at home? seems whenever something happens that one of them can’t go it’s only ever Paul that stays behind but suppose how else is he gonna get his hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I literally have no words anymore, she is just a dick, why was the caravan bought? For paul never gets to it cause selfish bleep puts herself 1st

Reactions: 3
I literally have no words anymore, she is just a dick, why was the caravan bought? For paul never gets to it cause selfish bleep puts herself 1st
I don't think she would be able to cope on her own anyways so he doesn't really have a choice. I reckon she knows it and Paul knows it so he doesn't fight her on it

Reactions: 4
It's from Ikea. I have the same side plates.
All fur coat and no knickers.
I was joking cause do you remember when she used to buy dinner plates and ugly ornaments and all when she was away on holiday and bring them back in her suitcase like she was some kind of explorer? 🤣

(I’m not calling your plates ugly, she’s just a lunatic)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or maybe how about Paul goes for a change and she stays at home? seems whenever something happens that one of them can’t go it’s only ever Paul that stays behind but suppose how else is he gonna get his hole 😂
thank duck someone else said this too, he’s practically a single parent, imagine 20 years married to that, I was starting to feel sympathetic for him but on the other side he enables the dose, as bad as each other

• Heart
She's a complete dick. And how many times are they going to renew their vows? She already had a vow renewal 10 years ago, big white wedding dress and all

Reactions: 5
She's a complete dick. And how many times are they going to renew their vows? She already had a vow renewal 10 years ago, big white wedding dress and all
But was she skinny though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing to do with renewing vows, (if that’s what she’s on about) just a vanity project for Toni and an excuse to squander the compo spend money and show off 🤮

But was she skinny though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing to do with renewing vows, (if that’s what she’s on about) just a vanity project for Toni and an excuse to squander the compo spend money and show off 🤮
That's exactly it. She wants to do it now she's skinny. Literally just a vanity project

Reactions: 4
Nobody to look after Madison 😳 he really is an afterthought she never wants around/to deal with. Awful, awful women! She’s not right in the head: nobody would holiday as much with a healthy child left behind never mind one with special needs like he has.

Reactions: 13
It’s probably just her way to prove to herself that Paul isn’t gonna run off with someone else, no normal person in a happy marriage has to renew their vows every 10 years…wouldn’t even enter my head! Just makes me think insecurity, like the people who make gushing posts about their other halves online…who is that for? Just tell the person to their face, someone is protesting too much 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14