Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's one of those dickheads who is constantly on her phone videoing at a concert instead of actually being in the moment and enjoying it.

Her saying she never should have left him then after that horrific post someone up above posted.

Toni you certainly have absolutely no problem leaving him now either so duck off with your regrets. You regret nothing and are one selfish boring bleep.

And someone who said she makes drinking tea her personality. Yeah it's cus she's got duck all else. Friendless head

Reactions: 12
Thought they said they couldn't be away from M for more than 4 hours at a time because her daddy doesn't know how to feed or change him but yet her, MM and Paul away to Dublin last night and M left in the house with her Daddy. I don't get it 🫤

Reactions: 6
She is such a sick twisted nasty lying witch. Toni it's as plain as that chin on your face that you don't give a tit about M. You never have. And you resent staying with him.

I've never seen anyone with such a lack of maternal instinct. Especially to a child like M. She is shameful and just sinks to new lows constantly

This the same Toni who cancels on clients for a sunny day? You want us to believe your shite. Posting while you are hours away from him and left him with someone who can't even tend his basic needs?
---
Also, I have known a few people with the surname Gallagher. More than a few. And they all pronounce it Galla-her. Which is what I always said

Toni says Gollicker. What do you say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She is such a sick twisted nasty lying witch. Toni it's as plain as that chin on your face that you don't give a tit about M. You never have. And you resent staying with him.

I've never seen anyone with such a lack of maternal instinct. Especially to a child like M. She is shameful and just sinks to new lows constantly

This the same Toni who cancels on clients for a sunny day? You want us to believe your shite. Posting while you are hours away from him and left him with someone who can't even tend his basic needs?
---
Also, I have known a few people with the surname Gallagher. More than a few. And they all pronounce it Galla-her. Which is what I always said

Toni says Gollicker. What do you say?
Derrys answer to Mrs Bucket

• Haha
Thought they said they couldn't be away from M for more than 4 hours at a time because her daddy doesn't know how to feed or change him but yet her, MM and Paul away to Dublin last night and M left in the house with her Daddy. I don't get it 🫤
That was a big spell around the time she wanted that pram for free I think. She’s def left him that long before

Reactions: 2
It's always when they're out in Derry that she says they can't leave him for more than 4 hours, never when they're further away, Belfast, Dublin etc. I think she uses it as an excuse to not spend any time out in company in Derry, in case someone said something to her, or him

Reactions: 5
It's always when they're out in Derry that she says they can't leave him for more than 4 hours, never when they're further away, Belfast, Dublin etc. I think she uses it as an excuse to not spend any time out in company in Derry, in case someone said something to her, or him
Not the first time she's been out in the town and someone told her exactly what they thought of her!

Reactions: 3
Christ almighty you could fry an egg on that head & her sitting in out of hours. Absolutely shameless. And no hope of her washing it today cos she’s not even getting dressed today! Then she’s working 6 days, so maybe next Sunday? 🤮

• Sick
Acting like she lives in a mansion 'the dessert table is over here' You were all crammed like sardines and you just had to have every materialistic thing going

In my world a small gathering at the house is some party food and drinks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh toni you are just the best mummy holding M’s monitor all night, lucky boy (being sarcastic)
Then going up to torture him with that stupid voice every 15mins 🙄

Reactions: 9
Cups from Poundland😂😂😂 Toni we all seen the barista bar cups that you’ve either stolen, or kept from all the wee coffees Paula brings to the parlour 🤢 wasn’t one of the commandments you should not steal??? For someone so holy, I’m baffled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously someone has got her mixed up with that mcairfyer dose hasnt she a friend mark?, and she thinks people are magnifying at her pictures 😂

• Haha
It’s a fancy glass plate, purchased on one of her many travels, from her collection from the dessert area of her drawing room. Peasant!

(Your comment made me howl 🤣)

That healthy eating though. I’d rather starve 😱
I honestly still can't see it 🙈 I need to see without the cheese and tomato's, please Toni, if you are watching, show us, cus this is making me queasy

• Haha