Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when he got Covid and took to his bed and she cried for 2 solids days as she couldn’t cope - during lockdown - in her own house. 🤣 (Then they went on a plane for one of her many cosmetic procedures, whilst he was no doubt still covid positive, but that’s another matter 🫠)

Yessssss I remember it so well. It is well up there with her more selfish moments. She actually probably had to get up with Madison at night for the first time in years

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yessssss I remember it so well. It is well up there with her more selfish moments. She actually probably had to get up with Madison at night for the first time in years
Aye she had to look after HER OWN CHILDREN 😱

It’s up there with “I’m alive” for me 🤣

I wish this thread had a wiki, so much hypocrisy yet comedy gold from our Toni 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was she hugging in that pic from the party. You couldn't see the man's face only him from behind. Bald? And she referred to someone making it hope after 4 years for her birthday?

Reactions: 1
I mean this in the nicest possible way but is there some sort of inbreeding in the family? Alot of their family have special needs.

Reactions: 5
Aye she had to look after HER OWN CHILDREN 😱

It’s up there with “I’m alive” for me 🤣

I wish this thread had a wiki, so much hypocrisy yet comedy gold from our Toni 🤣
We need to do a wiki 😅
---
Remember she used to say Sean her nephew - only she called him brother was like lifted after school one day ne taken away from them? Almost like the state lifted him without their permission.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We need to do a wiki 😅
---
Remember she used to say Sean her nephew - only she called him brother was like lifted after school one day ne taken away from them? Almost like the state lifted him without their permission.
That's not true her sister Maria, his mother put him into residential care because she could no longer take care of him

Reactions: 3
I mean this in the nicest possible way but is there some sort of inbreeding in the family? Alot of their family have special needs.
In the nicest way possible - there are a lot of special needs in my extended family. I can assure you there's no inbreeding. What does exist is genetics and hereditary conditions.

In all seriousness this is likely what is happening in Toni's family - although I believe M's disabilities are related to his exceptionally premature birth.

Then again, I concede, we are talking about the clampets. Maybe they are the Derry equivalent of the Lannisters - except they never pay their debts.

Reactions: 10
Anyone that used to watch M must have put the foot down, she seems to have trouble dumping getting him looking after now
Aye I know someone who helped with Maddison and they said she is an absolute disgrace it’s all about her, no thought for him at all and the extension for him paid for by the council was taken over by her, said she is the most selfish witch she has ever come across, she wouldn’t help them now in a fit

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Aye I know someone who helped with Maddison and they said she is an absolute disgrace it’s all about her, no thought for him at all and the extension for him paid for by the council was taken over by her, said she is the most selfish witch she has ever come across, she wouldn’t help them now in a fit
I think now there are very few people who will step in and help out as they've all caught themselves on and now she has to rely on her family. I have to say if it was me and someone was taking advantage of my good nature asking me to constantly look after their child (whether complex needs or not) so they could go on so many holidays all the time I'd be telling them to take a running jump too.

Standing there with her hair still not washed with a sad face because M knocked her off her pilates. I'm sure she wants us to think she cares, she doesn't give a tit. Any mother would be at home with them. But naw smellbag had to get to pilates and you can bet she'll still be away next week

It really hurts me to see how little she gives a tit about him and that she just wants to be away from him. And the word is night, ngh doesn't even make sense

Attachments

If he had a seizure why are you at pilates!!!!

You are supposed to be his mother, jz if my wean took a seizure last thing I'd be thinking about is my weight, it's really shocking how selfish and self observed she is!
That boy needs removed from her!

Reactions: 13