Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the hair she has and how short it is she still can’t wash it . What the duck is wrong with her

Reactions: 8
It’s DURING!!! Jesussss!
I see Nikita at the durning too and I just can’t cope! It’s not a hard word to spell

And god love her sure she’ll be tired now for her next holiday

Reactions: 3
So now we know what shite with sugar on it actually looks like...
There's me thinking my mother made it up 🤣

Naw seriously, she is just a looper. Sitting there acting like she's done something. She's won cause she went to pilates. Toni your son is unwell stay home with him. You're not doing anything by stinking up a pilates studio. I've never seen such a selfish, stupid and deluded person ever.

And for the love of God wash your hair. Its not hard.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how a mother would want to be away from her child after he has had a seizure. The universe was telling you to stay with your sick child Toni you're bloody leaving him again soon to swan off on holiday with your ma and da just because you turned 40 this year!! SO WHAT?! You're 40, have a couple of days celebrating then wind your neck in!!! What actually needs to happen to let you have the huge kick in the arse that you need to see that your child NEEDS you to not gallivant off every chance you get. The lifestyle you are trying to lead DOES NOT work when you have a beautiful boy with such complex needs the lifestyle that you want is for people who are either young and single or married with no children!! I'm not saying don't go on holiday to get a break (lord knows everyone needs a break) what I am saying is don't go on 10 holidays a year plus breaks and weekends away and leave that poor boy with people who cannot look after him properly. He NEEDS his parents to be there and parent him. Just because you have a special needs child does not give you a right to think you are entitled to be away from so much. It's absolutely disgusting! And just for the record, all parents are exhausted and need sleep not just you!

Reactions: 10
So she took her ma down for a hair piece and got another 1 herself she just can’t see anyone having anything can she? Whats the need for 2 and a load of clip ins?

Reactions: 4
Couldn't drive herself either so obviously another person left with m again.

The screaming in the car with her ma was so bleeping embarrassing.

I'm wrecked for her

Reactions: 8
There will be no need compo if Mammy doesn’t wear her seatbelt properly! Absolutely bunch of idiots

Reactions: 5
"Paul bought me it fer me birthday" how many times has she said that about different items? How much money does our Paul have?

Reactions: 7
The devil looks after his own. That mother is evil.
Isn't she just? She absolutely turns me. She is a nasty piece of work. I've dealt with her a few times and she's left some co workers in an awful state. She's nasty and entitled and needs put in her place

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The devil looks after his own. That mother is evil.
Here, you could not have said anything more true and it's not often I would stick up for Toni but the things that ma of hers was saying there in the car about her were horrific. Toni actually looked like she was going to cry. What an evil horrible way to talk about your child whether she was a plump child or not. Is it any wonder she's paranoid about her weight if that's the type of this that have been said to her all her life and the ma isn't exactly a svelte woman either she's plenty of meat about her too. Would nearly make you think that all the surgeries that Toni got done was for her ma more than herself so she would feel more accepted by her.

Reactions: 13