Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been away more in 6 months than i have in 6years 🙄 not jealous though as she is a horrible person inside and out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's not the lipstick thats making her look dated it's the triple denim 🤢 and her feet will be in bits with them shoes, does she not realise how much walking it takes to get in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Not posting what she’s doing in reeeeel time anymore but there she is letting us know she’ll be out of her house the next 12 hours at least. It’s crazy, if her home was broken into she’d have no one to blame but herself.

Reactions: 5
So Paul is driving them down, they got a babysitter for him to drive them down.

She doesn't drink and could easily drive herself. She is one lazy bleeping witch hi

Reactions: 10
February - sunshine holiday X nights - with female friends/ family
April - Tenerife holiday X nights (plus night at Belfast hotel before)
Date unknown - Shannon hotel 1 night
May - Cruise X nights - with MM
May - London X nights - blood inquiry
June - Dubai X nights - birthday trip
June - Spa trip 1 night - birthday trip
June - Dublin 1 night - Pink
But yet has the cheek to apply for ‘Respite’ & wonders why it was refused.

There’s your answer up there Tonio, on the list above 👆🏽 FYI 😉

Wasn’t she in Italy too when there was bad thunder storms or something?

She doesn't drink and could easily drive herself. She is one lazy bleeping witch hi
And Paul is a complete SIMP 🤦🏻‍♀️ I knew he’d be chauffeuring them.

What’s with the denim 3 piece suit? It’s giving
IMG_4090.jpeg

She’s so dootsy 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And waiting outside for them. They disgust me, leaving that poor young man again.

I did laugh at her worried about looking dated. And going on about them bleeping earrings.mo one is looking at you
---
Why does she make her whole personality drinking bleeping tea 🙄 boring bastard
She just looks a head doing that

Reactions: 6
My phone's playing up, can't get on Instagram. Can anyone share a screenshot? I'm dying to see what she's wearing to the Pink concert

Reactions: 2
View attachment 3006881
I never come on here just usually read but thought this was terrible
The cold hearted selfish witch. Even on his death bed she couldn't stay put. Any bride would understand that you had to cancel when your child's close to death. If my partner left our sick child in hospital to duck off and do makeup that would be the end of it. But that sad sack Paul still allows and enables her. How he can love or tolerate someone that evil makes him just as bad. I hope karma catches up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The cold hearted selfish witch. Even on his death bed she couldn't stay put. Any bride would understand that you had to cancel when your child's close to death. If my partner left our sick child in hospital to duck off and do makeup that would be the end of it. But that sad sack Paul still allows and enables her. How he can love or tolerate someone that evil makes him just as bad. I hope karma catches up with her.
Unfortunately it’s not the first time she’s mentioned that publicly, that’s what made me so fecked off with her all these years. And the “I spent 10k on going and doing a makeup by Mario class and I wasn’t wasting it”. Sick twisted witch thought more about her pic with Kim Kartrashian than she did her own son. A son she prayed hard for and posts all these poor me photos she puts up on his birthday, yet now he’s here couldn’t give 2 fucks!!

Saw her last night heading into the concert looking like a dukes of hazard reject, she was a few rows in front of us. I really think that she thinks she's some kind of celebrity lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she does - it’s Toni’s world and we’re all just living in it

She should just delete her social media and enjoy the compo money, but she won’t because she’s addicted to drama

Every time I don’t think she can stoop any lower, she does - is there no one in her life to tell her to catch herself on??

Reactions: 7
That's the 2nd time in the space of a few days she's either not washed her makeup off before bed or wanted to and admitted it publicly. After her lying a few years ago when she was called out for wearing her makeup to bed and she said she was doing an experiment 😭😭😂😂 clearly she does it FREQUENTLY. Lazy witch if I've ever seen one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6