Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say this. I think the last time it was washed was for her 40th.

Toni, wash your bleeping hair. It's disgusting. Disgusting looking and it definitely smells. You're a dirty witch
How does she not want to tear the head off herself with it that greasy?

Also she's flat out working til her holiday? A couple of hours a day is not 'flat out'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That fella Paddy that used to be in their house nearly all the time watching M is never about anymore. He must have copped onto himself and told them to slide on

Reactions: 10
Will this be M last year at school in sept? What happens after that? I know there’s serious lack of facilities for young adults with disabilities

Reactions: 2
How does she not want to tear the head off herself with it that greasy?

Also she's flat out working til her holiday? A couple of hours a day is not 'flat out'.
She really wouldn't know what work is. She does less than part time hours, she would sicken ye
---
Will this be M last year at school in sept? What happens after that? I know there’s serious lack of facilities for young adults with disabilities
I honestly think people are just sick of it. I'm sure it would be grand if it was once or twice a year. But its every month , sometimes twice a month and multiple days. Its constant. And she's just off having this great life.

People would struggle getting someone to watch a child with no complex needs that much. She's very inconsiderate expecting people to do what she won't while she lives her best life. And very very neglectful of Ms needs. She disgusts me so much I can't even put it into words

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really wouldn't know what work is. She does less than part time hours, she would sicken ye
---

I honestly think people are just sick of it. I'm sure it would be grand if it was once or twice a year. But its every month , sometimes twice a month and multiple days. Its constant. And she's just off having this great life.

People would struggle getting someone to watch a child with no complex needs that much. She's very inconsiderate expecting people to do what she won't while she lives her best life. And very very neglectful of Ms needs. She disgusts me so much I can't even put it into words
I think this is ONE OF the things that’s so unlikeable about her. She does nothing for anyone else. She wouldn’t help anyone else if her life depended on it. She’s spoilt, entitled, selfish and rotten.

Fortunately, I’ve healthy children but I would never dream of leaving them as much as she leaves M. Nobody would! For a start, people cannot afford to and they WORK, which is an alien concept to Toni. My children are my life. Yes I have my hobbies, interests and relationships with friends, but my children and their care, health and happiness are my responsibility, nobody else’s. She’s not a mother to those children and hasn’t the first clue about parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think this is ONE OF the things that’s so unlikeable about her. She does nothing for anyone else. She wouldn’t help anyone else if her life depended on it. She’s spoilt, entitled, selfish and rotten.

Fortunately, I’ve healthy children but I would never dream of leaving them as much as she leaves M. Nobody would! For a start, people cannot afford to and they WORK, which is an alien concept to Toni. My children are my life. Yes I have my hobbies, interests and relationships with friends, but my children and their care, health and happiness are my responsibility, nobody else’s. She’s not a mother to those children and hasn’t the first clue about parenting.
So true her niece has her son at a pretty young age. Has she ever even babysat him?

Reactions: 4
As far as I can remember Caitlin’s little boy has additional needs too, you never seem to see Toni taking care of him to give her a break and Caitlin is always helping her out. I know just because she doesn’t post it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen but you can be sure if it did happen Toni would be letting the world know

Reactions: 13

Clearly she books holidays well in advance and just expects people to fall in line and make themselves available to watch M at her behest. There's very serious ingratitude and entitlement going on there. Spoiled rotten.

I was just coming on to say it's so inconsiderate that she expects everyone else to just put their life on hold so she can swan off yet again it's just ridiculous and so so selfish! I understand that parents need a break sometimes but they just take it to the extreme and they have used the respite services like a babysitting service in the past so they can go on holiday which is disgusting

I struggle to get anyone to call and feed my dog if I am away longer than usual, and she expects people to drop all they're doing and care for the child she doesn't care about?

She's one madam

Reactions: 7
I struggle to get anyone to call and feed my dog if I am away longer than usual, and she expects people to drop all they're doing and care for the child she doesn't care about?

She's one madam
Exactly this. And the care she's expecting people to give she doesn't do herself. She only learned to tube feed recently. And it really scares me that she doesn't care who is providing intimate care for her son as long as she gets away. Its out and out neglect

And she's on guilt tripping hoping people will watch him. It's awful. Heading for her 3rd cruise this year and umpteenth holiday. She has a cheek. She lives like she has no weans, never mind a child with complex needs. But sure she needs the break 🙄

Reactions: 9
As far as I can remember Caitlin’s little boy has additional needs too, you never seem to see Toni taking care of him to give her a break and Caitlin is always helping her out. I know just because she doesn’t post it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen but you can be sure if it did happen Toni would be letting the world know
That’s exactly what I mean… Caitlin always helping her . Think she had him once and took nonstop videos. She’s a twit

Reactions: 1
And they'd a trip booked for their anniversary and now paul can't go as they've no childcare?

Seriously, is that not the first thing you'd do when you're thinking about dates/flights etc? When I'm booking ours, I check with inlaws/kennels/work anyone who me being on holiday will affect.

She is one selfish bisom.

Reactions: 8
Aye. Her godchild. She gave him the Mickey Mouse impression treatment 😱

Lolol no wonder he never went back 😅😅😅
---
And they'd a trip booked for their anniversary and now paul can't go as they've no childcare?

Seriously, is that not the first thing you'd do when you're thinking about dates/flights etc? When I'm booking ours, I check with inlaws/kennels/work anyone who me being on holiday will affect.

Lolol where were they gonna renew the vows anyway? On the cruise 😅
---
Lolol no wonder he never went back 😅😅😅
---

Lolol where were they gonna renew the vows anyway? On the cruise 😅
How could she seriously say in sickness and in health. She does feck all for Paul. Accept come cry to us if he is I’ll because she actually might have to do something around the house.

Reactions: 5

Literally this. We check with work, sort the kennels and family. She Literally just goes on booking what her selfish face wants and assumes every one will pull her out. And she's learning this year that won't be the case.

And im not one to begrudge anyone a holiday. When our 4 boys were wee I used to dream about them 🤣🤣 but no one needs the amount of holidays she takes. Its actually a joke

Reactions: 3
How could she seriously say in sickness and in health. She does feck all for Paul. Accept come cry to us if he is I’ll because she actually might have to do something around the house.
Remember when he got Covid and took to his bed and she cried for 2 solids days as she couldn’t cope - during lockdown - in her own house. 🤣 (Then they went on a plane for one of her many cosmetic procedures, whilst he was no doubt still covid positive, but that’s another matter 🫠)

• Haha
Reactions: 10