Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ach Jesus I'm for Pink tomorrow with my sis and SIL. I hope to all that is holy I don't catch sight of her šŸ¤£

And seriously holidays again in 2 weeks? She needs to wind her neck I'm. Wondering why she didn't get respite. hole she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ach Jesus I'm for Pink tomorrow with my sis and SIL. I hope to all that is holy I don't catch sight of her šŸ¤£

And seriously holidays again in 2 weeks? She needs to wind her neck I'm. Wondering why she didn't get respite. hole she is
WHERE is the money coming from? Seriously!!!!

Has there been a compo payment yet? How can she afford this lifestyle doing 3 sets of eyebrows a week?

Numerous holidays this year, umpteen nights away, cosmetic surgery, a static caravan, excessive spending to decorate the static caravan, designer clothes, non stop spending, expensive Pilates classes, the list is endless. She justifies it by saying they ā€œdonā€™t drinkā€ šŸ¤£ If you drank the financial equivalent of all that spending, you would be long dead!!!!!

Benefit fraud and money laundering are the only logical explanation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WHERE is the money coming from? Seriously!!!!

Has there been a compo payment yet? How can she afford this lifestyle doing 3 sets of eyebrows a week?

Numerous holidays this year, umpteen nights away, cosmetic surgery, a static caravan, excessive spending to decorate the static caravan, designer clothes, non stop spending, expensive Pilates classes, the list is endless. She justifies it by saying they ā€œdonā€™t drinkā€ šŸ¤£ If you drank the financial equivalent of all that spending, you would be long dead!!!!!

Benefit fraud and money laundering are the only logical explanation.
100% agree with this. I also seen Paul today walking into the shop, and would you believe itā€¦ HE WAS PARKED ON DOUBLE YELLOW LINES.

I honestly donā€™t understand how they get away with all the tit they do? Unless Paul has a sugar daddy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
And you can guarantee they staying over. No way driving from Derry to Dublin and driving back ... no shortage of doe with that dope

Reactions: 4
Half of Derry lurks on this thread, come on, spill what you know about her dodgy dealings and benefit fraudā€¦.

(we know you salon girls are here too šŸ˜‰)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know so many people that park wherever they want and get fines and don't pay them. Something to do with common law šŸ¤”

I know so many people that park wherever they want and get fines and don't pay them. Something to do with common law šŸ¤”
Is that the private car park ones though? I was advised by a solicitor not to pay one of those. Martin Lewis website also has advice about them. Any issued by police or traffic wardens would eventually end up in court if unpaid. Police and tadfic wardens just donā€™t seem to issue them tickets. Either they donā€™t go near Abercorn Road or they accept the blue badge (they probably all have one) despite the monstrosity causing an obstruction.

Reactions: 5
I think we need to keep a wee tally of all these holidays, nights away and abandoning of M like they do on the Laura-Ann thread for all her holidays - when itā€™s all written down itā€™s quite eye opening. Then we can update it on each trip.

can anyone remember them all?

May - London X nights - blood inquiry
June - Dubai X nights - birthday trip
June - Spa trip 1 night - birthday trip
June - Dublin 1 night - Pink

Reactions: 3
I think we need to keep a wee tally of all these holidays, nights away and abandoning of M like they do on the Laura-Ann thread for all her holidays - when itā€™s all written down itā€™s quite eye opening. Then we can update it on each trip.

can anyone remember them all?

And she will still be on crying and sniffing that she never gets a break šŸ™„
She also had a cruise with mm in may

Reactions: 2
Nights away tally for the girl who never gets a break

Date unknown - Shannon hotel 1 night
May - Cruise X nights - with MM

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know Paul is equally a dose but heā€™s never away and clearly heā€™s taking on more (and I donā€™t just mean šŸ†) when she is gone. If she is away so often for the sleep surely she recognises her husband needs it too.

• Haha
Nights away tally for the girl who never gets a break

February - sunshine holiday X nights - with female friends/ family
April - Tenerife holiday X nights (plus night at Belfast hotel before)

I know Paul is equally a dose but heā€™s never away and clearly heā€™s taking on more (and I donā€™t just mean šŸ†) when she is gone. If she is away so often for the sleep surely she recognises her husband needs it too.
No, no, no. Paul's needs are whatever Toni needs. He doesn't need to go away cos as soon as her feet hit the airport he arranged some down time with the local lads šŸ˜œ

• Haha
She was on a cruise at the start of the year too, with all Paul's crowd where they were all dry humping. and then one in May with MM

And her birthday spa was 2 nights away

Reactions: 2