Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing rattles me about thon wagon is how big a egotistical fuckin head she is! Wi the tone of them posts Toni you're coming across more like you're convincing yourself rather than us about how much you don't care... I'm not hating or trolling, I'm saying it as I see it an given your quick to post stories showing you breaking every Lockdown rule going since March then ye shouldn't be acting hard done by - I know it'd usually your default setting but as I've posted before we can't all be wrong

Reactions: 8
The passive aggressive tone is beyond pathetic. Positive people dont behave that way. They don't act like assholes "proving a point". And no it wasn't essential travel. They could have been delivered or she could have supported a local company and had them fit ones. Toni stop acting a witch because you were called out on your bullshit. It's pathetic and childish. We all know what you are really like and you haven't changed a bit

Reactions: 11
The passive aggressive tone is beyond pathetic. Positive people dont behave that way. They don't act like assholes "proving a point". And no it wasn't essential travel. They could have been delivered or she could have supported a local company and had them fit ones. Toni stop acting a witch because you were called out on your bullshit. It's pathetic and childish. We all know what you are really like and you haven't changed a bit
No idea what you're on about sure she doesnt read tattle 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus is she thick or what. Does she not realise that it's her that could be the risk to her clients with her non stop galavanting this past while. She also could have got a local glass company to fit screens for her if she was that desperate. Keep it local and all that. She's one selfish woman

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think the extra ppe is because of the slip up the other day, it was reported too as should not be happening at all

Sweet Christ on a bike .. naw I can’t cope .. that dancing .. Paul’s big mug the other day “he’s all lurd
I’m home early” gone seriously wise up .. your an embarrassment 😂😂 a teenage girl wouldn’t even go on the way you do looking for attention 😂😂😂 I’m not even angry at her comments this morning I’m affronted for her 😂😂 that big spiel she has up just proves we rattle her cage and not the other way round 😂😂 see when you read this Toni (cause we all know you do) gone go silent like LMD .. this is brilliant entertainment like car crash tv happening 😂😂😂
Home early to park her ass in bed!!😅 Surprised she's doesn't get bedsores! True narcissistic behaviour at all times🙄 dear god and she thinks people are jealous of her. Tbh I've never ever and nor do I think I will ever come across a more selfish person! It's me me me and more me. I don't mean to be cruel but that's how I see it!🙄😔

Reactions: 8
Toni, when you read this, please take note. This is NOT trolling, this is being honest. Read this & can you hand on heart say this does not sound familiar? If it doesn’t resonate with you then it must just be the persona you present on social media - and if that’s the case you should really check it.
No jealousy here whatsoever by the way, nor do you rattle my cage. I actually have to give credit where it’s due - if my reputation was like yours I’d never be able to lift my head so fair play to you 👏🏼

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.