Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely as they are wearing more ppe, is it a coincidence there was a post about caitlins mask being under her nose! I think she must have been reported

Reactions: 1
"This is my raw make up free selfie " jesus like this is what you look like every day. Who are you trying to kid come on now get off the donkey (bandwagon) 😒 Dose

Reactions: 3
That poor girl sat with no mask on and tonis big hand leaning right on top of her mouth. Pandemic or not, that’d turn my stomach regardless. Also anyone else think Maddison’s room looks like a kitchen?! Nice room and all but such weird cupboard shapes and layout

Reactions: 5
That poor girl sat with no mask on and tonis big hand leaning right on top of her mouth. Pandemic or not, that’d turn my stomach regardless. Also anyone else think Maddison’s room looks like a kitchen?! Nice room and all but such weird cupboard shapes and layout
Yeah i thought the kitchen thing too. Looks weird in a bedroom

Reactions: 1
Somebody's pretending to be mum of the year again, 2 mins filming son of mine then im pissing off for the day and dumping you off with the nearest mug!!

Reactions: 2
Delia is cooking tonight ladies tune in at 7 for one that was prepared earlier 😂😂😂 she has such notions about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunate use of words there! Cheeky, sarcastic, taking the complete piss. Does she think we’ve all forgotten Kiera Doherty was her partner in crime laughing at brides?
A05F820C-DEC1-4CA8-AD7B-188DDA53C96A.jpeg
319EC91A-EC0A-4DD7-AF6C-EDED7D8E7087.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Thought the exact same myself. Same ignorant rude and scummy sense of humour
Just that. Why does she say bomb scare instead of bomb site. Its wile stupid.

Sore he cooks the pasta and she eats it. Team work makes dream work. She's proud of them 🙄

Reactions: 3
So will Antonio have to close following the expected announcement later?! This won’t go down well but at least she can work on her cooking skills again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m a bit confused...self isolating but someone was coming for wardrobes in the next hour last night 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Naww she is a dick, since when was she even isolating? Does she forget she shares her life with the world? Isolation also means noone can come into your house either you dose 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.