Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here folks....

vinny Sweeney? The duck is he about? What is the ☕ On him and the Derry PT’s falling out?
this is a thread for Colour Me Bootiful, and it will be closed down if any comments are made regarding people with less than 10k followers, so best to leave it.
Back to CMB.....

Reactions: 3
And THAT is why for all of the ‘inspirational’ quotes etc - this is the real Antonia - a nasty, spiteful, horrible witch. Over 40k followers just to watch the drama 🤣 So glad I don’t follow her any more.
It speaks VOLUMES that she has no close female friends. I hope when she reads this she doesn’t automatically think of Kiera - who has run her down in her own salon & to many other salons in Derry, including the last businesswoman Toni tried to destroy. With a ‘friend’ like that who needs enemies?
Kiera was the one that sent the message about that bride, I have also heard Keira has been talking /,ripping the back out of Toni

Apparently that kiera doll is a nasty piece of work, you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her....

Here folks....

vinny Sweeney? The duck is he about? What is the ☕ On him and the Derry PT’s falling out?
Tell us more

Reactions: 1
Can she not say the work REAL? Fml it’s not reel you twit 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yet more freebies from mcelhinneys stuffed in narnia cupboard. About time they dropped her...

Reactions: 5
See she corrected herself on the stoma bag issue.... There's some difference between that and a bladder. Dosy oul mare! If she wants to see what a stoma bag looks like I'll gladly send her a picture of mines 😏

Reactions: 3
If she's not washing, does she get the kids showered,

Doing washing, drying, ironing

Changing beds

Pure bogging,

Very sad that she's happily promoting that she doesn't wash, lazy witch dirty witch

She has loads of young followers ffs, set a good example you absolute dose
If paul was isolating the downstairs bathroom is in his room... And isnt the upstairs bathroom full of her spare room? So where are they ment to be washing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.