Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I was going mental when she said about MM getting a test and before she said ah c’’Mon over get this wardrobe 🤬 she’s a fuckin dose

Reactions: 4
I actually can't get over them letting someone come to get stuff out of their house with a suspected case in the house. She is one dumb cow. I'm stunned tbh

Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised at her! She can’t follow the guidelines at work so why would home be any different!

Although if anyone can survive living with those rooms looking like hoarders live there, catching covid would be like a tickle in comparison to breathing round all that shite.

Also Toni whilst you are on here for a read (which is blatantly obvious from your latest stories) can you tell us why taking MM for testing involved a full family trip out including Maddison? Who’s v. High risk? Or are you now going to tell us you all got tested? You are putting so many lives at risk both with your selfish behaviour running from shop to shop and then dealing with clients in the salon. I personally feel it’s a blessing that businesses will be shut down to prevent this behaviour. Dr Kelly from Altnagelvin hospital respiratory ward has pleaded with people to stop this! Knowing him from dealing with my mothers condition, I know he’s not saying this for a laugh. He is exhausted both mentally and physically from this wave of covid. Let this be a lesson to you Toni. Perhaps take some time off social media and reflect on how others are seeing you. You’re in front of an audience constantly so who do you want people to see? Selfish Toni or the real you?...look forward to the next stories now but I for one have simply had enough of this now. Don’t try to be a leader in a pandemic when you don’t know the pathway. Lives are at risk. Enough said. Now show us your response....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes Martin Kelly knows what hes talking about and unfortunately too many people are blatenly ignoring what he says.

Reactions: 3
How she manage to get a 4 bed council house for just 4 of them? I'm sure some large families would kill for a 4 bed while she just uses the extra one for storage/walk in wardrobe

How she manage to get a 4 bed council house for just 4 of them? I'm sure some large families would kill for a 4 bed while she just uses the extra one for storage
Exactly this!! My friends have 4 waines and are stuck in a 3 bed temporary house for the last 5 years, they won't do anything to speed it up as the 3 girls can share a room. It's shocking how people manage to get everything just handed to them. I reckon its because of maddison but at the same time theres no need for them to have a 4 bed 🤷‍♀️

If u watch properly her bedroom is downstairs. It’s a extension. Probably been a add on from OT as M might have been assessed needing ground floor accommodation. Hence the 3 bedrooms up stairs. 2 rooms for the weins and 1 for her shite. It really angers me because clearly she could have bought it or another house but sure everything is on finance 😂

Reactions: 2
If u watch properly her bedroom is downstairs. It’s a extension. Probably been a add on from OT as M might have been assessed needing ground floor accommodation. Hence the 3 bedrooms up stairs. 2 rooms for the weins and 1 for her shite. It really angers me because clearly she could have bought it or another house but sure everything is on finance 😂
They probably got the money for the extension from the housing saying Maddison needed it but sure like everything else she got greedy and took the room instead

Reactions: 1
How she manage to get a 4 bed council house for just 4 of them? I'm sure some large families would kill for a 4 bed while she just uses the extra one for storage/walk in wardrobe
I don’t think that’s a 4 bedroom, I do think she added a room on downstairs and got the planning permission granted for Maddison. Could be wrong

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely a bedroom and wet room for madison downstairs I’m nearly sure she’s said that before.

Did anyone notice she only posted the videos of MM getting the test up after she got the negative result. Do you believe that if MM was positive she’d have told her Instagram...not a chance!!!

Reactions: 13
The house is a three bedroom house and the housing executive built and paid for the down stairs extension which is a bathroom and bedroom for Maddison’s needs, she got greedy witch syndrome and couldn’t see him having a bigger room than her, so she moved him upstairs and took his room

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Look at our Toni classing working, doing a few brows until 8.30 a long ass day and claiming she will be ok because she has 4 weeks to recover.
What about all the doctors and nurses that look after everyone that work 12-13 hour shifts or longer, 3-4 times a week. They don't need 4 weeks to recover?
So sick of her shite. She's unbelievable! Thinks shes unreal staying open a few more hours to make a bit more money before she has to close for 4 weeks lol. She will be laying in her bed for the next 2 weeks no doubt!

Reactions: 6
If its a continuous cough she gets every year why were they testing her if they knew what it was? A day off? 🙄

To be fair I think she done the right thing having her tested. She might get a cough every year but it was still a new, continuous cough. I would have had my child tested too.

Reactions: 6
Hasn’t brushed her hair since Monday 🤮 means it defo hasn’t been washed since then either 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.