Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't look after her own son but will make it look like she's looking after someone else's.

Reactions: 4
The reply option for her stories are off! So no one can say anything! So I DMed her bout this. Will be interesting to see if its a DM she gets around to reading lol! In all seriousness though I work as a HC professional for the NHS on COVID wards. Im currently self-isolating due to exposure. So this crap disgusts me. If only people could have the same social responsibility as everyone else, instead of being sooooooooo selfish.
Her rage cage is fairly rattled this morning! Good on you for messaging her. Sheโ€™s really made me extremely angry ๐Ÿคฌ sheโ€™s breaking every single rule. Police should be informed next and ASAP!! I read that a woman in Strabane was found guilty at court on Monday for breaking the rules. Essential travel my arse ๐Ÿคฌ my mother risked her life to get to hospital yesterday to have cancer removed from her face and this head calls an IKEA trip essential. You BOIL my blood tony...

Reactions: 11
She is a total clown.

An essential trip to IKEA ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd love to hear that one justified. Must have ran out of napkins.

Looks like the Tattlers were right about the gains. Then again you cant eat buckets of creamy/ fried calorific food and not expect things to change.

And she never reads the Tattle? She must have a fair population of "haters" elsewhere that she has to answer to daily by posting 50million quotes to insta for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I DMed her bout this. Will be interesting to see if its a DM she gets around to reading lol!
Hereโ€™s your response lol

Just curious has this rattled you?

me:nope, Iโ€™m just more annoyed at the fact we are in lockdown and Belfast is not work related nor essential. Maddison is unwell and sheโ€™s asked for her prayers but sheโ€™s doing this damage herself and she thinks we are jealous/definitely not jealous just disappointed

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aye going to ikea with a NEWBORN BABY is really essential Antonio!! My shite is well and truely ragged!! My waines 6 months and has barely been out of the house and she's running round with someone elses newborn like they're an accessary especially with her own VUNERABLE child isn't well ๐Ÿคฌ
I'm a firm believer in karma and she will get hers some day, going on like shes a queen and anyone who calls her out on her tit is a 'bully', aye okay then ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

Reactions: 5
She just presumes it was someone of here messaged her lol it could be anyone that follows her watching her travelling here there and everywhere cop on Tony and stay home and watch your child for once ya dope

The way she's going on this morning is actually laughable. I'm broke for her ๐Ÿคฃ
Doesn't read tattle but feels the need to post quotes all day every day addressing exactly what's said here lol.. Dose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she writing those messages of support again to herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ take a closer look

And also toni for the record you look so much better with the stone on

Reactions: 1
Sweet Christ on a bike .. naw I canโ€™t cope .. that dancing .. Paulโ€™s big mug the other day โ€œheโ€™s all lurd
Iโ€™m home earlyโ€ gone seriously wise up .. your an embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a teenage girl wouldnโ€™t even go on the way you do looking for attention ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not even angry at her comments this morning Iโ€™m affronted for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that big spiel she has up just proves we rattle her cage and not the other way round ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ see when you read this Toni (cause we all know you do) gone go silent like LMD .. this is brilliant entertainment like car crash tv happening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The cut of her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ gone Paul take a wee video of me dancing with half of my pyjamas off that will show them Paul
She has no shame

• Haha
The cut of her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ gone Paul take a wee video of me dancing with half of my pyjamas off that will show them Paul
She has no shame
Gone Paul, theyโ€™ll be raging Iโ€™m so happy and winning at life .. look at us all happy coming from nothing building a massive empire .. naw hun your shite makeups from China .. your veneers are going yellow and your attitude stinks as much as your hair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do derry people say Lurd? I know quite a few and have been on loads of nights out over the years and never heard it said. What does it even mean ๐Ÿคฃ

She has no shame
Aye going to work at 10 o clock. Does she even take 9 o clock appointments ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
Do derry people say Lurd? I know quite a few and have been on loads of nights out over the years and never heard it said. What does it even mean ๐Ÿคฃ

Aye going to work at 10 o clock. Does she even take 9 o clock appointments ๐Ÿคฃ
Lurd means delighted/happy

Reactions: 3
Would she ever duck up! Jesus she could do with putting the phone away for a week or two or forever. Who the hell buys her cheap tat? I would love to know!

Another day of antonias contradictions, yesterday she never has time to open her dms but today she has screenshot the one she got about breaking covid rules, stop lying and saying you dont read on here, you are as obsessed with tattle as you are over yourself and that wee dance this morning was pathetic, what age are you 12.
And you are not being trolled (maybe you should look up the definition of it) just called out on your shite

Reactions: 6
She must not realise taking a newborn to ikea wasn't necessary. And she also must not realise ikea deliver. The critter is clueless!

Reactions: 2
She must not realise taking a newborn to ikea wasn't necessary. And she also must not realise ikea deliver. The critter is clueless!
She was probably going to ikea for a different reason and just happened to see them when she was there. Paul could of went alone and definitely minus a newborn. She asks for hassle!

Reactions: 6
Ok screens might have been necessary but what isnโ€™t necessary is a whole family outing including newborn to go and collect a few screens and I highly doubt it was an in and out job, we all know her shopping addiction she definitely went for a browse around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.