Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*with the high cases in Derry and strabane you would think people in those areas would be more vigilant but no it seems like they have decided to go full out this weekend and get as m social contacts in as possible before further restrictions apply ...we all know COVID loves to wait for a deadline*

I'm from Derry an I can honestly say anyone who I have spoken to such as friends, work colleagues an family are already taking precautions and only going out if necessary since the restrictions were announced on Thursday. Please dont judge us all on the actions of a select few who quite evidently don't care.
sorry if my post came across as casting aspersions on the general population in that district - I meant the same pack of story sharing tramps thats been doing their own thing since the start and don’t give two continentals ....

But then will be moaning #BeKind and how much they are missing x y and z

• Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry if my post came across as casting aspersions on the general population in that district - I meant the same pack of story sharing tramps thats been doing their own thing since the start and don’t give two continentals ....

But then will be moaning #BeKind and how much they are missing x y and z
You just told the truth, these instahuns think they are above the rest of us, I just hope there army's of followers see them for what they truly are

Reactions: 5
See her post about not responding god she fairly blows her own trumpet doesn't she doubt her inbox heaving like.... unless people wanna know how to do makeup like you have been gang banged by crayola.... also about not taking a day off... sitting taking photos of your crap isn't work but if you wanna do us all a favour and go offline wouldn't be worse thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See her post about not responding god she fairly blows her own trumpet doesn't she doubt her inbox heaving like.... unless people wanna know how to do makeup like you have been gang banged by crayola.... also about not taking a day off... sitting taking photos of your crap isn't work but if you wanna do us all a favour and go offline wouldn't be worse thing
I was just coming to say that. She quare blows her own trumpet. And she knows makeup? No. No she doesn't. What happens? A few days of no ass kissing and they need to kiss their own? And no. That is definitely not work

Reactions: 1
Think a nerve has been touched lol id have no bother telling her to her face if she would even listen lol

Reactions: 2
She's not seriously up in Belfast again is she?! And with a flipping new born baby in tow
She's just unbelievable. I have no words. Leaving an area that's currently on restrictions and with the highest infection rate. They are a pack of selfish, inconsiderate people.

Reactions: 5
Also why take your child out of school and then break all the covid rules your
*avoid all non essential travel**

Up in Ikea. What a dick
Omfg seriously? What a selfish woman she is, I would love a wee trip to IKEA myself but just now is not the time, she obviously doesn't give a duck about her son or mum then

What have I missed
Was wondering this too, what was posted?

Reactions: 2
Also why take your child out of school and then break all the covid rules your

Omfg seriously? What a selfish woman she is, I would love a wee trip to IKEA myself but just now is not the time, she obviously doesn't give a duck about her son or mum then

Was wondering this too, what was posted?
The reply option for her stories are off! So no one can say anything! So I DMed her bout this. Will be interesting to see if its a DM she gets around to reading lol! In all seriousness though I work as a HC professional for the NHS on COVID wards. Im currently self-isolating due to exposure. So this crap disgusts me. If only people could have the same social responsibility as everyone else, instead of being sooooooooo selfish.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.