Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl seriously needs her head looked at. She must have forgot all the non essential trips out and shopping... But sure they only went to work and home. Toni catch yourself on!!! You are deluded woman! Well wishes to Paul, I hope he has a speedy recovery. Perhaps now the lazy brute will realise just how lucky she is to have Paul because he does everything!! As for the prayers, save them for your husband not getting sleep!

Reactions: 7
Showing greed? Its called keeping people in employment and a roof over peoples head. The government money for business owners is very slow to be released so its very hard to say I can live for 4 weeks without a wage coming in.
Also before you come back and say they could have just posted it out, sure whos to say he didn't catch it in the post office
The people in her salon are all mostly self employed and offer beauty treatments so unfortunately they cannot work at the moment which is awful for them and I realise the government help is slow. I am talking about the selling make up part of it, do you think it really should still be open when apparently this virus can live for days on objects, they have an awful lot of products, so impossible to sanitise every single item so close for two weeks to keep everyone safe including them

The people in her salon are all mostly self employed and offer beauty treatments so unfortunately they cannot work at the moment which is awful for them and I realise the government help is slow. I am talking about the selling make up part of it, do you think it really should still be open when apparently this virus can live for days on objects, they have an awful lot of products, so impossible to sanitise every single item so close for two weeks to keep everyone safe including them
They don't seem to care about anyone else except greed and self gratification..Maddison was kept of school as he is highly vulnerable yet they galavant the country and not to forget he was in the car bring Maggie May for her Covpid Test like it was a family outing..Paul had symptoms from Thursday but life continued as normal for them, they didn't bother to isolate until test was positive. but let just remember they "followed every guideline and only went to work and back". Thats before I even mention her vulnerable mother being brought to her house..

Reactions: 9
Has she not made a big deal posting in the past asking people to stay away from the Salon if they feel in anyway unwell? I hope she took her own advice and Paul was at home from first symptoms rather than working until he could get a test

Reactions: 5
Has she not made a big deal posting in the past asking people to stay away from the Salon if they feel in anyway unwell? I hope she took her own advice and Paul was at home from first symptoms rather than working until he could get a test
Paul had symptoms on Thurs. They thought it was a cold. He continued to work till Saturday

She couldn't be bothered cleaning well isn't that great with someone with covid in the house. The mother in law in her 70s cooking the dinner cause she's useless/lazy. Nice 😒

• Wow
I'm really laughing at the whole duck housework 😂 like she does it anyway 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is one of the laziest people I’ve ever witnessed!!!! Shameless!!!! She’s what age - 34? Mother of 2 children? She’s useless!!!!

Maggiemay is bound to be at the age now where she knows the craic and is embarrassed. It’s a sin. At least the weins have decent role models in Paul and his mother, showing them adults aren’t all lazy and do care for their needs. God bless them.

Reactions: 8
I do think that it is a disgrace that she doesnt cook or clean.
That is not something to be proud of.
And yes, with a covid case in the house and a vulnerable child she should be sterilising the house and keeping everyone safe.

Last edited:
She shouldn't be Promoting what medication
She is giving Paul, She has a lot of young followers, she is one thick plank, an absolute dose of a woman,

The on hair won't be washed now until Paul's better,

She's gonna end up having an nervous breakdown

There was me stupidly thinking that maybe this time will make her buckle up and do a bit of cooking and cleaning... How wrong was I 🤔 I could just hear shouting through the door to Paul 'what do I do now' or 'how long do I cook this pasta'. I'd hate to see the state of the place or her hair for that matter after this isolation period is over! No doubt she will be tramping the shops to 'clear her head after a stressful 2 weeks', breaking every rule there is again because some people just never learn!

I'd never wish anyone ill but am glad Paul is getting a break, she might realise just how much he does for her now.
As for not cooking or cleaning, come on toni if you can't do these things then something is seriously wrong. Saying you don't clean or wash your hair for 3 weeks doesn't give you a good look, it will make people think dirty home, dirty salon, dirty witch. Now is the time to get the f off insta, be a mum and wife, look it up on you tube if your not sure!!

Reactions: 10
What the ffffff did I hear right she trained as a chef! Oh lord I've never laughed as much in my life! Cant listen to the poor me's your poor son can't help his needs, catch yourself on, there are parents that do this 24/7 your only knackered, deal with it, sweet Jesus she makes me so mad

What the ffffff did I hear right she trained as a chef! Oh lord I've never laughed as much in my life! Cant listen to the poor me's your poor son can't help his needs, catch yourself on, there are parents that do this 24/7 your only knackered, deal with it, sweet Jesus she makes me so mad
Where did she train as a chef? Frankie Ramseys? 😂😂
The way she was going on about her son is awful, poor wee thing can't help it, and this verifies how little she has actually done for him in his life if she can't cope when her husband is sick, maybe she will be more thankful of him now

Reactions: 11
Awwwwwww poor Toni having to do some housework and parent 🙄

Hypocrisy is lost on this woman! Her “inspirational” quotes today 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s a spoilt witch. God love Paul being her skivvy.

Where did she train as a chef? Frankie Ramseys? 😂😂
The way she was going on about her son is awful, poor wee thing can't help it, and this verifies how little she has actually done for him in his life if she can't cope when her husband is sick, maybe she will be more thankful of him now
Ill not have you disrespecting the Institution that is Frankie Ramsey's like that 😜

I'm prepared to cut the girl slack. Im sure it's hard and never gets easier having a beautiful son with very complex needs no matter the level of day to day involvement she has.
It does highlight her husbands hard work so maybe she will appreciate him and it more and pitch in a bit more.

I know she gets a lot of grief and I wouldnt be having any of her nonsense, I dont think I have so far, but you do realise that when someone does go for extended periods of time without washing it is a sign of depression?

I know shes not ideal, she has done her fair share of being a witch and invites a LOT of criticism by putting her stuff out there which is incredibly unsavoury and hypocritical but..... just a thought.

This is one lazy ass girl.

She seriously can't do anything, honest to god, we all have hard days, wish I could lay on the sofa feeling sorry for myself,
You just have to get on with it.

It seems to me that she has never bothered about her son, she complains about taking him to school, or appointments, taking him on holidays, but, she enjoys the benefits money, not nice,

Your a self centred, wannabe spoilt witch, that is as false as the fake tan you wear, cut the pity party, and rare your kids like the rest of us.

Living a lie, you are trying to pretend that your happy, your far from it.
you are thee most jealous person ever, you literally cannot see anyone with anything that you have to jump on the bandwagon....

Jealousy isn't nice Toni,

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.