Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Muffinmel you are a new member, I suggest you read back on the previous thread. She has done what she felt like from the start, she had her own set of rules just for her, hopefully Paul doesn't have it as I would never wish illness on anybody but if you had a child that was that vulnerable or an extremely ill mother you wouldn't take any chances at all. I understand they need an income but they should have just got someone else to work in the shop for them and not put themselves at risk and opening all those boxes from God knows where maybe not the best idea at the moment
thank you for this! I have full compassion and sympathy for people who have taken all correct measures and followed procedures And still caught covid but we all know she hasn’t Followed the rules thats was my post was referring too, her individually, not shaming every person who has contracted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thank you for this! I have full compassion and sympathy for people who have taken all correct measures and followed procedures And still caught covid but we all know she hasn’t Followed the rules thats was my post was referring too, her individually, not shaming every person who has contracted it.
I knew why you meant @VioletBear.
Some people are led to believe we are horrible trolls on this page, we aren't, we just tell the truth and can see through their bullshit and not putting them on a pedestal

I knew why you meant @VioletBear.
Some people are led to believe we are horrible trolls on this page, we aren't, we just tell the truth and can see through their bullshit and not putting them on a pedestal
We are all entitled to our opinions. Bringing up that I’m a new user, seems like you trying to undermine what I’m saying.

I don’t give a tit about Paul or Antonia or how they got it. I have an issue with the culture of blame when someone contracts it

And the reason why this site gets such a bad rap is because some people just want to run down Influencers no matter what they do. I follow Antonia mainly because I find her cringe with the tackiness of her house etc. It amuses me. But when she does some things right, I applaud her. I know she took the piss going all over Derry during first lockdown. But if Paul does have Covid... what’s the point in bringing up what they did in May?

We are all entitled to our opinions. Bringing up that I’m a new user, seems like you trying to undermine what I’m saying.

I don’t give a tit about Paul or Antonia or how they got it. I have an issue with the culture of blame when someone contracts it

And the reason why this site gets such a bad rap is because some people just want to run down Influencers no matter what they do. I follow Antonia mainly because I find her cringe with the tackiness of her house etc. It amuses me. But when she does some things right, I applaud her. I know she took the piss going all over Derry during first lockdown. But if Paul does have Covid... what’s the point in bringing up what they did in May?
Maybe because they still continue to bend and make up their own rules? I mean, Derry had the highest rates of covid in NI and she pissed off to ikea for the day with someone else's newborn!
Like some people, for some reason look up to her and will obviously follow suit. This is a time where she needs to set a damn good example, especially with her vulnerable family. Not flap around half assing it.

Ps, if you don't like this forum, then maybe delete your account and stop following? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
But if Paul does have Covid... what’s the point in bringing up what they did in May?
Because they where out all last week shopping for new bedroom decorations never mind may. They've never even tried to stay in the house 🙄

Reactions: 9

I am not talking about what they did in May, I am talking about the most recent episodes, she's still here there and everywhere and the two of them were at the Bperfect party and if its true and he has covid and she is in working in the shop and dealing with customers then she's a bloody disgrace and putting money before health

Reactions: 10
She hasn't sat in
Ikea shopping
Christening
Dinner in browns
Penney with her mum
Got her hair done in gillians hair salon
Nails done
BP Party & after party

Reactions: 11
Awk God she's just announced Paul has Corona☹

God bless them it's a scary thing to have within your home. I've been there not nice regardless😔♥

Poor Paul god love him.
Telling lies again we just went to work and back who's she kidding.
Pity party all about her again

Paul is a really nice fella so I hope he's on the mend soon. Hopefully Toni will have a better understanding and appreciate exactly how much Paul does for her. She must be exhausted from looking after Madison. I know I be overly emotional when I'm exhausted, too.

Reactions: 6
So Paul is on day 7 with covid....yet he was working in the salon and doing postal orders up until Saturday?????
Wonder did they contact customers to tell they about his positive case?
And as for saying they only went to work then home.....did she forget she was running round homesence & dunelm last Wednesday and had her mum up for dinner 3 times
Only crying cause she has to tell people the truth and she has to look after her children

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am sure she will release a statement while sobbing into the camera about how careful they were, didn't break the rules and how they did everything to keep safe etc while her 2 or 3 thousand real followers will agree with her, telling her what an inspiration she is
My prediction was right and to be honest I think she is only telling people as MM let it slip on tik tok and yes she might have tested negative for now but she could still test positive and should not be selling make up on depop or boxing it up in her home

Paul is a really nice fella so I hope he's on the mend soon. Hopefully Toni will have a better understanding and appreciate exactly how much Paul does for her. She must be exhausted from looking after Madison. I know I be overly emotional when I'm exhausted, too.
She finally realising now what it's like to look after your child 24/7, she has proved now that she can do it so hopefully she keeps it up and gives that poor man a break

Reactions: 8
I really hope Paul gets better soon but is she for real saying that they only go to work and back..She was at a Bperfect party, IKEA and only last week telling us all about her "essential" purchases for her new bedroom and thats only the places she shared..I dont care where people go or what they do but don't play the martyr and act as if you have followed all the rules when you very blatantly haven't..

And surely since Paul was interested shop last week the staff should be isolating as they would be close contacts, he was worki g with Matthew in the shop last week and Matthew wasin the shop today when I passed, surely he should be isolating???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Poor Paul I wouldn’t wish sickness on anyone, & hope he’s feeling better soon. Here’s hoping this will be a wake up call for Toni to realise just how much he does for her. So awful of me to say this but if it were her that had it. I doubt the kids would even notice she was gone. Am I the only one thinking she’s crying threw her own selfishness because she’s left on her own for at least the next two weeks. With no lapdog to run after her. She’ll have no choice now but to cook, clean, & look after her children.

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for MM for letting it slip the wee critter. Imagine the earful there!
So Paul feels sick last Thurs and continues to go to work anyway. Good man! Thats why the world's away to shite...morons like them with their stupidity and blatant disregard for anyone else or rules.
Did they not have people landing at the house this week too picking up oul bits of tat? I'm sure I saw her trying to flog their rubbish recently?

Poor Paul I wouldn’t wish sickness on anyone, & hope he’s feeling better soon. Here’s hoping this will be a wake up call for Toni to realise just how much he does for her. So awful of me to say this but if it were her that had it. I doubt the kids would even notice she was gone. Am I the only one thinking she’s crying threw her own selfishness because she’s left on her own for at least the next two weeks. With no lapdog to run after her. She’ll have no choice now but to cook, clean, & look after her children.
You're dead right. Crying coz she has to get off her hole and do something just. I'd love to see a before and after of the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a ballbag 😂 work and back my arse. She forgets she literally shares everything and everywhere she goes on her stories 🤦‍♀️

I honestly do feel for Paul though, it's not a nice thing to have and being locked up and unable to do anything is absolutely horrible but maybe now they will learn that all this galavanting around like nothings wrong isn't smart and definitely isn't worth it.

So, Toni is “not used to not working” 🤣🤣🤣
Also, they “did everything we could to avoid it” 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus wept, the woman is deluded!!!! It’s scary that she really believes her own lies!!!! She forgets she plasters everything she does on social media 🤦🏼‍♀️ She really is a moron.

The “haters” only have a field day over YOUR hypocrisy Toni - not your husband getting ill. Stop playing the Martyr and looking for sympathy. Who is sending you nice messages making you cry when you have your story responses turned off? Drama queen making it all about her 🙄

I feel sorry for Paul and really hope he makes a speedy recovery. The poor man had to get COVID-19 to get a rest!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.