Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ill not have you disrespecting the Institution that is Frankie Ramsey's like that šŸ˜œ

I'm prepared to cut the girl slack. Im sure it's hard and never gets easier having a beautiful son with very complex needs no matter the level of day to day involvement she has.
It does highlight her husbands hard work so maybe she will appreciate him and it more and pitch in a bit more.

I know she gets a lot of grief and I wouldnt be having any of her nonsense, I dont think I have so far, but you do realise that when someone does go for extended periods of time without washing it is a sign of depression?

I know shes not ideal, she has done her fair share of being a witch and invites a LOT of criticism by putting her stuff out there which is incredibly unsavoury and hypocritical but..... just a thought.
I hear what youā€™re saying but I think if she were depressed we would all know about it. I honestly think sheā€™s just lazy and doesnā€™t have a filter - hasnā€™t the sense to just keep certain things to herself.
If nothing else comes out of this I hope she appreciates everything Paul does and tries to share the load with him and help him more. I have a lot of respect for Paul and as much as I disapprove of the over sharing of videos of Maddison, the way he interacts with Paul is heartwarming šŸ„°

Reactions: 9
Ill not have you disrespecting the Institution that is Frankie Ramsey's like that šŸ˜œ

I'm prepared to cut the girl slack. Im sure it's hard and never gets easier having a beautiful son with very complex needs no matter the level of day to day involvement she has.
It does highlight her husbands hard work so maybe she will appreciate him and it more and pitch in a bit more.

I know she gets a lot of grief and I wouldnt be having any of her nonsense, I dont think I have so far, but you do realise that when someone does go for extended periods of time without washing it is a sign of depression?

I know shes not ideal, she has done her fair share of being a witch and invites a LOT of criticism by putting her stuff out there which is incredibly unsavoury and hypocritical but..... just a thought.
I could be wrong but I think she just comes across as lazy not someone who is depressed and I think that unfortunately Paul has spoiled and done everything for her so much she thinks it's normal. I have a relative who behaved liked this towards her husband and it wasn't nice to see, she was this relative was more than capable of doing things for herself but once he did that first thing for that was it

Reactions: 10
I honestly cannot believe what I have witnessed coming out of that horrid womanā€™s mouth today!
ā€œMadisson wants me to feed him and change his nappy every hourā€ naw hunni your poor wee Son has no choice but to rely on you as his so called Mother to care for him!

ā€œI donā€™t think Iā€™m cut out for thisā€ - whatā€™s that Toni?! BEING A MOTHER?!

I am actually disgusted at what she is saying on her stories, this poor me act while her husband is lying in bed with Covid and sheā€™s complaining about having to ā€œdo it all herselfā€

God help her and look down on her for Lord knows she needs it. Imagine being that way, imagine feeling inconvenienced at having to look after your Son. And again lying rotten with dirt! Wonder will she break the 21 days record for not washing her hair šŸ¤¢ Someone within her family or friend circle needs to have a word with her!

Reactions: 14
Did I actually hear correctly? She hasn't WASHED HER FACE IN A WEEK?!?!?!
A makeup artist that should know about hygiene and taking good care of her skin. Did not bother washing her face in a week šŸ˜­ would hate to smell her bits ffs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Awk would she ever get that phone out of that poor waines face šŸ¤¬ you can clearly see he doesn't like it and her thinking it's funny too, fuckkk she riles me up.

If she's not washing, does she get the kids showered,

Doing washing, drying, ironing

Changing beds

Pure bogging,

Very sad that she's happily promoting that she doesn't wash, lazy witch dirty witch

She has loads of young followers ffs, set a good example you absolute dose

Reactions: 5
Wait till you see as soon as Paul gets rid of covid she'll be taking to the bad for a week. She's so selfish even down to blaming the child for everything. Poor Toni worn out well now you know how Paul feels looking after you the kids the house the work. Spoilt whinging brat

Reactions: 9
Wonder will she now still sell Polished London now that they have done a collab with LMD?? Also what is her problem with LMD, wont sell her palettes, sprays etc but will sell the rest of bPerfects stuff. Shes plain seen to be jealous of her

Wait till you see as soon as Paul gets rid of covid she'll be taking to the bad for a week. She's so selfish even down to blaming the child for everything. Poor Toni worn out well now you know how Paul feels looking after you the kids the house the work. Spoilt whinging brat
I actually couldn't even deal with the way she was going on about wanting to hoof Paul out of the bed so then she could be pampered. Absolute height of selfishness.
What happens if Paul ends up with long covid and had extreme fatigue for a prolonged period? How will she cope?!

Reactions: 8
I actually couldn't even deal with the way she was going on about wanting to hoof Paul out of the bed so then she could be pampered. Absolute height of selfishness.
What happens if Paul ends up with long covid and had extreme fatigue for a prolonged period? How will she cope?!
Christ knows she can't manage as it is

Reactions: 2
Wonder will she now still sell Polished London now that they have done a collab with LMD?? Also what is her problem with LMD, wont sell her palettes, sprays etc but will sell the rest of bPerfects stuff. Shes plain seen to be jealous of her
LMD took over as brand ambassador of Callaghan Jewellers when Antonio lost it after her scandal.

• Haha
I actually think itā€™s sad that she feels like telling her Instagram followers is her therapy, itā€™s like she doesnā€™t have any friends to rant to like most other people would when having a hard time (justified or not!)
She mustnā€™t have any real friends that care and thatā€™s sad

Reactions: 3
Also letā€™s remember that she only bleeping saying about paul having covid because someone touted on tattle šŸ™ˆ so clearly sheā€™s reading here too.
I canā€™t stand her or lmd both to fuckin arses
Wanna be spoilt princesses

I'm sorry what!!!! You haven't washed your face in a week, well I thought she was in the salon last week, what a dirty witch! As for saying Paul is M full time carer, no toni, he is his dad,and YOU are his mother so quit complaining about your poor son who has no choice and let's face it never complains like his mother!

Reactions: 10
She says she cleaned herself but didn't wash her hair did she even shower? Who showers and doesn't wash their hair and lets 43 thousand followers know it what the f**k is wrong with her she should cut her hair up short if she can't be bothered with it. Smelly witch.

Reactions: 4
She says she cleaned herself but didn't wash her hair did she even shower? Who showers and doesn't wash their hair and lets 43 thousand followers know it what the f**k is wrong with her she should cut her hair up short if she can't be bothered with it. Smelly witch.
I shower every day and don't always wash my hair, not that I am lazy but I have super thick hair that doesn't like being over washed, 1 or twice a week is enough for my hair type

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.