Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing she is crying about is that she will have to do everything for herself now instead of Paul including looking after her children jesus they will all starve now sure she cant make a dinner. I don't understand a woman of her age can't cook I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't cook. Lazy brute 😒

Reactions: 5
The only thing she is crying about is that she will have to do everything for herself now instead of Paul including looking after her children jesus they will all starve now sure she cant make a dinner. I don't understand a woman of her age can't cook I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't cook. Lazy brute 😒
Wait for the gifted meals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#free takeaways
#meat hampers
#primrose
#games for the kids

She's bogging her arm in again
Ffs, there's people that need it more,,
Her and nikita doherty with all the freebies

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for him. He has been a total dogsbody literally doing everything.
I have to disagree with her. They didnt do everything to try and not get it. Quite the opposite.
I really hope this makes them sit up and take notice.
Think its lonely being on your own whilst your other half is quarantined? Try telling that to the people.who have lost family, partners, children to this virus. Permanently lonely. This is your warning shot. Time to take heed.

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for him. He has been a total dogsbody literally doing everything.
I have to disagree with her. They didnt do everything to try and not get it. Quite the opposite.
I really hope this makes them sit up and take notice.
Think its lonely being on your own whilst your other half is quarantined? Try telling that to the people.who have lost family, partners, children to this virus. Permanently lonely. This is your warning shot. Time to take heed.
But if Toni believes in her own dillusional world that it didn't happen how dare us "headers" call her out on her lies

if paul has been self isolating for the past week and she claims they’ve all been isolating in the house since then why does maggiemay have a tiktok up of her down the town 5 days ago surely toni would be telling her to not meet friends and potentially spreading the virus

• Wow
And so it begins.. Maddison just wants his daddy & has started hitting Toni 🙄 that’s right because it’s all about Toni 😢 poor wee man probably knows she couldn’t be bothered with him..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
if paul has been self isolating for the past week and she claims they’ve all been isolating in the house since then why does maggiemay have a tiktok up of her down the town 5 days ago surely toni would be telling her to not meet friends and potentially spreading the virus
Did she not say 5 days ago? It was hard to understand with the sniffling

I really hope Paul gets better soon but is she for real saying that they only go to work and back..She was at a Bperfect party, IKEA and only last week telling us all about her "essential" purchases for her new bedroom and thats only the places she shared..I dont care where people go or what they do but don't play the martyr and act as if you have followed all the rules when you very blatantly haven't..

And surely since Paul was in the shop last week the staff should be isolating as they would be close contacts, he was working with Matthew in the shop last week and Matthew was in the shop today when I passed, surely he should be isolating???

I feel sorry for MM for letting it slip the wee critter. Imagine the earful there!
So Paul feels sick last Thurs and continues to go to work anyway. Good man! Thats why the world's away to shite...morons like them with their stupidity and blatant disregard for anyone else or rules.
Did they not have people landing at the house this week too picking up oul bits of tat? I'm sure I saw her trying to flog their rubbish recently?

You're dead right. Crying coz she has to get off her hole and do something just. I'd love to see a before and after of the house!
I’ve no sympathy for them. They blatantly flouted the rules, fucked social distancing and one of them ends up with covid! Wonder why? Hopefully this will teach the sheep just how real covid is. I’ve family and a mother I haven’t seen in months!! They make my blood boil. One of them was bound to end up contracting it

• Heart
I will just add one thing.
Even in these times with an ill husband and bigger things to worry about, shes still going on about haters. And that just isnt right.

I really think Toni needs to address this within herself. She is literally obsessed with people being haters. Everyday she is posting quotes and stories addressing her haters. She brought out a line of mirrors with quotes for haters and now shes at it again. You can see it is bringing out the very worst in her because she devotes so much of her time and energy talking about it, posting aggressive quotes and polluting her story content with it.
Its like, here are some nice pictures of eyebrows followed by a quote that is clearly taking aim st someone.
Not everyone is a hater. And yes people will have some comments to pass because she has been flouting restrictions, but that's to be expected. I dont think anyone would wish the worst on them. Its actually the opposite- everyone is wishing a speedy revovery.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20201105-071307_Instagram.jpg

Fair play Toni, it is all about YOU getting a sleep!!
Don't waste your prayers on your sick husband. Use them on yourself to get a wee sleep ya critter.
What an absolute turd she is!!

Reactions: 13
I will just add one thing.
Even in these times with an ill husband and bigger things to worry about, shes still going on about haters. And that just isnt right.

I really think Toni needs to address this within herself. She is literally obsessed with people being haters. Everyday she is posting quotes and stories addressing her haters. She brought out a line of mirrors with quotes for haters and now shes at it again. You can see it is bringing out the very worst in her because she devotes so much of her time and energy talking about it, posting aggressive quotes and polluting her story content with it.
Its like, here are some nice pictures of eyebrows followed by a quote that is clearly taking aim st someone.
Not everyone is a hater. And yes people will have some comments to pass because she has been flouting restrictions, but that's to be expected. I dont think anyone would wish the worst on them. Its actually the opposite- everyone is wishing a speedy revovery.
I thought this too. Was very strange in the midstbof her Betty Davis attack to be concerned with haters. It wouldn't cross a normal persons head to be concerned with that.

She may have had to tell everyone about it because of Maggiemay but she is playing on it. I'm sure maddison wanted his daddy long before now

Reactions: 5
Guarantee she will say people being nasty on here over paul being sick and that's not the case at all, no one wishes anyone to be ill.
She just doesn't like being called out on her lies and contradictions and I think them still selling make up, no matter how small the risk is just wrong. She woukd have gained more respect if she had of shut up the shop for 2 weeks, keeping it open is just showing greed and I am sure she has enough money to survive on

Reactions: 4
Guarantee she will say people being nasty on here over paul being sick and that's not the case at all, no one wishes anyone to be ill.
She just doesn't like being called out on her lies and contradictions and I think them still selling make up, no matter how small the risk is just wrong. She woukd have gained more respect if she had of shut up the shop for 2 weeks, keeping it open is just showing greed and I am sure she has enough money to survive on
They could have just stuck to postal orders and not completely closed.

Reactions: 4
Showing greed? Its called keeping people in employment and a roof over peoples head. The government money for business owners is very slow to be released so its very hard to say I can live for 4 weeks without a wage coming in.
Also before you come back and say they could have just posted it out, sure whos to say he didn't catch it in the post office

Reactions: 3
I have been so busy I missed all the drama llama and finally only getting to catch up.

well well well.Now she’s crying on with tears “it’s real” Paul’s locked away and she’s all alone. Well all them shopping trips and acting the selfish numpty is what caused it.

Reactions: 7
Showing greed? Its called keeping people in employment and a roof over peoples head. The government money for business owners is very slow to be released so its very hard to say I can live for 4 weeks without a wage coming in.
Also before you come back and say they could have just posted it out, sure whos to say he didn't catch it in the post office
The only people getting money for that is them and yes they have enough to survive.
Everyone else in the salon are self employed and I doubt she gives a hoot about their financial situation

Everyone wishes Paul a speedy recovery. But no one is buying her fibs of they did everything and stuck to the rules. So whilst yes it's unfortunate he contracted it its not surprising and the issue i have is her gaslighting people and playing a victim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.