Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Paul’s meant to be isolating and he’s clearly not going by her insta live 🙈 have they no wit?! They have a vulnerable child!! Not a brain cell between the pair of them inconsiderate twats!!

Reactions: 6
So Paul’s meant to be isolating and he’s clearly not going by her insta live 🙈 have they no wit?! They have a vulnerable child!! Not a brain cell between the pair of them inconsiderate twats!!
Was thinking the same thing,if she's doing makeup he's clearly looking after maddison 🤷🏻‍♀️ what was the surgery for? when she started with her pet lip and sad stories I turned off 😒

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how she can do a live. Either Paul is now looking after maddison or she's shipped him off. Either way, breaking rules again probably.
Doesn't have time and couldn't be arsed to cook or clean but can do a tutorial of the same makeup she does every single time 🥴 yawn 😴😴

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how she can do a live. Either Paul is now looking after maddison or she's shipped him off. Either way, breaking rules again probably.
Doesn't have time and couldn't be arsed to cook or clean but can do a tutorial of the same makeup she does every single time 🥴 yawn 😴😴
If there is a covid case in the house, he cannot be getting shipped off. They're meant to isolate for 14days are they not? Even with a negative test?
They just dont seem to get the severity of this do they? If Paul was as ill as she said, just think about how ill a vulnerable person could be if they got sick.
Shocking. Even with first hand experience of seeing the impact of this, shes still being a covidiot.

Reactions: 3
If there is a covid case in the house, he cannot be getting shipped off. They're meant to isolate for 14days are they not? Even with a negative test?
They just dont seem to get the severity of this do they? If Paul was as ill as she said, just think about how ill a vulnerable person could be if they got sick.
Shocking. Even with first hand experience of seeing the impact of this, shes still being a covidiot.
Yeah they all need to isolate for 14 days. And she actually shouldn't of got tested in the first place. Because even though she was negative when she got the test, it can take up to 14 days for symptoms etc to show. So she could be negative at the start of the week and positive by the end. So the fact that she's saying from the get go that she's negative sends out the wrong message to people.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't know how they run a business because there doesn't appear to be a brain cell between them but in their case I think its ignorance and selfishness rather than stupidity..Can't wash your face for a week but then able to paint a full face next day..Im sorry but I dont know how anyone would use a therapist who openly admits how poor her personal hygiene is

Selfish witch is going for more cosmetic surgery,

Surely if she stopped bagging unnecessary treatments, shopping, holidays on credit cards, she could have her own house,,

As for being tired, it's called being a mum, clearly something that your not willing to do, rare your own children,,, poor Paul can't get piece to be sick, your selfishly waiting on him to get better so you can lay your ass in bed, Surely, you'll deep clean the room before hand, or,, maybe not

Your an absolute pathetic excuse of a woman,,

What happened to mcelhinneys?
The car giveaways competition?

Reactions: 9
Selfish witch is going for more cosmetic surgery,

Surely if she stopped bagging unnecessary treatments, shopping, holidays on credit cards, she could have her own house,,

As for being tired, it's called being a mum, clearly something that your not willing to do, rare your own children,,, poor Paul can't get piece to be sick, your selfishly waiting on him to get better so you can lay your ass in bed, Surely, you'll deep clean the room before hand, or,, maybe not

Your an absolute pathetic excuse of a woman,,

What happened to mcelhinneys?
The car giveaways competition?
Right enough haven't heard her mention both those things recently?!

Reactions: 2
Also if all the staff in the salon are self employed,
Where is their liability insurance
Qualifications etc

These should be displayed.....

She always talked about her saggy skin after weight loss so she’s probably getting that sorted. Priorities during a pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s she definition of a narcissist but she couldn’t even spell it let alone know what the word meant.

People leaving her free stuff and presents need to catch themselves on. You’re only enabling her selfish, lazy behaviour and leading her to believe it’s acceptable. I’m nothing but embarrassed for her this week 🙈

Reactions: 6
Please someone say they watched the live? Jesus she would make you sick. And I won’t start about that hair again 🤢 she said she was going for major surgery and that it was a 7 hour operation and she couldn’t wait to get on the operating table so she could finally get a sleep. The absolute nerve of her 🤬 she also admitted that she’s a crap cleaner, cook and mum. She makes my blood boil

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Please someone say they watched the live? Jesus she would make you sick. And I won’t start about that hair again 🤢 she said she was going for major surgery and that it was a 7 hour operation and she couldn’t wait to get on the operating table so she could finally get a sleep. The absolute nerve of her 🤬 she also admitted that she’s a crap cleaner, cook and mum. She makes my blood boil
Agree!! She’s just not a likable person at all.

The thing is her family arnt expecting 3 course meals,any head could stick something in the oven the instructions are normally on the packet ,and it takes 10 mins to run a brush around the floor and wash the dishes ..it's not that she can't, she CHOOSES not to do these things because it's done for her,she's a lazy cow!

Reactions: 10
It hardly takes 7 hours to remove excess skin? Jesus they must be made of money, her bypass and boob job would have cost at least £15k alone. She goes on about 10 holidays a year and lives like a queen. Maybe she won the lotto?

It hardly takes 7 hours to remove excess skin? Jesus they must be made of money, her bypass and boob job would have cost at least £15k alone. She goes on about 10 holidays a year and lives like a queen. Maybe she won the lotto?
Loan mybe? Sure as soon as she gets any money she's spending. Going on about this wee house in the country she wants to live in with her ma and da she has no chance the way she spends she'll never leave the Creggan the way she goes on she's full of shite. So so fake

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.