Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you been following McElhinneys? Sandra has been doing weekly Christmas shopping videos and the one today was for suggested gifts for daughters. Not one thing on the table from the CMB range 😂 not only that but she was saying the Blank Canvas brushes she was showing are her recommendation as they are good quality and we don’t want to be giving our children just anything for their skin 👏🏼 I kind of feel it’s a good swipe at CMB but I loved it!!
Hopefully so. Maybe at last they have seen her for what she really is

Reactions: 2
Have any of you been following McElhinneys? Sandra has been doing weekly Christmas shopping videos and the one today was for suggested gifts for daughters. Not one thing on the table from the CMB range 😂 not only that but she was saying the Blank Canvas brushes she was showing are her recommendation as they are good quality and we don’t want to be giving our children just anything for their skin 👏🏼 I kind of feel it’s a good swipe at CMB but I loved it!!

Reactions: 1
I'd say its just blank canvas sells better for them ur one Sandra is as bad as CMB, McElhinneys isn't a nice place to work I've been told

Reactions: 3
Tara Henderson is actually a hairdresser who was supposed to go into business with Toni. Big announcement towards the end of last year all over the gram - then nothing after the scandal.

By coincidence, Tara’s ex boyfriend has a brother called Mario who was convicted of voyeurism and someone asked was it the same Mario that gifted Toni the pillowcases the other day. It’s not the same Mario.
Thank you for this 🙈😂

I actually love the videos of Madisson. They warm my heart.
No sorry I think they are awful, the poor child cannot consent but on a positive note at least she is keeping them more low key and not personal ones of him in the shower anymore

So I heard that Paul has corona virus. Apparently Maggie may said on her Tic Toc she has to stay home for 2 weeks because of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe he got it from one of the boxes from. China 😂 no all jokes aside, I hope its not true because of the vulnerable people in the family

• Haha
Maybe that's why we got a thousand videos of maddison then? Because Toni has to look after him now.

Maybe that's why we got a thousand videos of maddison then? Because Toni has to look after him now.
Not one mention of it though and he was flat out working in the shop selling make up but now you mention it nothing about the shop being open now or the bedroom getting finished and all the out of date foundations getting sold on depop, so maybe there is some truth in it

Not one mention of it though and he was flat out working in the shop selling make up but now you mention it nothing about the shop being open now or the bedroom getting finished and all the out of date foundations getting sold on depop, so maybe there is some truth in it
Too embarrassed to mention it I'd say!! She reads plenty on here so if we called her out ages ago and all that running about has finally caught up on her, I'm sure she's ripping

It was only a matter of time with all the galavanting that they were doing and what makes it worse is that Maddison and her mother are highly vulnerable..I just hope anyone who were in the shop have been informed

It was only a matter of time with all the galavanting that they were doing and what makes it worse is that Maddison and her mother are highly vulnerable..I just hope anyone who were in the shop have been informed
I am sure she will release a statement while sobbing into the camera about how careful they were, didn't break the rules and how they did everything to keep safe etc while her 2 or 3 thousand real followers will agree with her, telling her what an inspiration she is

Just wait she’ll not accept any responsibility it’ll have been someone else’s fault, they did all they could, stuck to all the rules 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Just wait she’ll not accept any responsibility it’ll have been someone else’s fault, they did all they could, stuck to all the rules 🙄🙄
This suggests that anyone who contracts Covid is somehow at fault or has done wrong.

Community transmission is often the cause.

I haven’t a clue about Paul or where he got it but I hate seeing people judge those who have caught it

Reactions: 5
This suggests that anyone who contracts Covid is somehow at fault or has done wrong.

Community transmission is often the cause.

I haven’t a clue about Paul or where he got it but I hate seeing people judge those who have caught it
@Muffinmel you are a new member, I suggest you read back on the previous thread. She has done what she felt like from the start, she had her own set of rules just for her, hopefully Paul doesn't have it as I would never wish illness on anybody but if you had a child that was that vulnerable or an extremely ill mother you wouldn't take any chances at all. I understand they need an income but they should have just got someone else to work in the shop for them and not put themselves at risk and opening all those boxes from God knows where maybe not the best idea at the moment

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.