Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls did we never stop to think that the pillowcases (only going by your posts as I donā€™t follow her) were a complete DIG by the manager - as in - youā€™re a dirty clat who washes neither her face or hair so youā€™ll be needing these. I personally think itā€™s genius to be honest!

Reactions: 1
Typical Antonio in true fashion! People literally donā€™t know where the next meal is coming from and wondering if theyā€™ll have an xmas at all this year with no income yet sheā€™s splashing out on Ā£100 and Ā£120 duvet covers and there we go now look at me and my designer shoes and bags

Reactions: 6
Girls did we never stop to think that the pillowcases (only going by your posts as I donā€™t follow her) were a complete DIG by the manager - as in - youā€™re a dirty clat who washes neither her face or hair so youā€™ll be needing these. I personally think itā€™s genius to be honest!
Nope just a ploy to get sales of ugly dorma bedding, it's good quality but like something my mother would choose

Typical Antonio in true fashion! People literally donā€™t know where the next meal is coming from and wondering if theyā€™ll have an xmas at all this year with no income yet sheā€™s splashing out on Ā£100 and Ā£120 duvet covers and there we go now look at me and my designer shoes and bags
People need to wise up and stop buying her Chinese crap lining her pockets

Reactions: 5
Maybe he was hoping that by gifting her to pillows and throws she might donate some stuff to their shoe box appeal...she barely mentioned it

Reactions: 3
Naw defintily not if anyone knows mario thats not a dig he loves being up peoples holes (he prefers pauls šŸ˜‚ jokes jokes) thats just brownie points for him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The thing that really sickens me is, she could have plugged the Xmas tree appeal more, with at least some enthusiasm!! She's a rat!

Reactions: 5
The thing that really sickens me is, she could have plugged the Xmas tree appeal more, with at least some enthusiasm!! She's a rat!
Surely sheā€™ll donate or do some more promo!! I just donā€™t understand the need she has to do things up all the time. That furniture probably cost a fortune that she already has, how long are they even in that room

Reactions: 1
Surely sheā€™ll donate or do some more promo!! I just donā€™t understand the need she has to do things up all the time. That furniture probably cost a fortune that she already has, how long are they even in that room
Sure she's gonna drop down some of her all express shite,please God no one has an allergic reaction šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tara Henderson is actually a hairdresser who was supposed to go into business with Toni. Big announcement towards the end of last year all over the gram - then nothing after the scandal.

By coincidence, Taraā€™s ex boyfriend has a brother called Mario who was convicted of voyeurism and someone asked was it the same Mario that gifted Toni the pillowcases the other day. Itā€™s not the same Mario.

Reactions: 2
Why does she NEVER promote other businesses? She gets tagged at times but she never would share anything that might help other local businesses. Another thing to add to the hypocrite list ā€œbuy local, support small businessesā€ (just make sure your buying from me) šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Have any of you been following McElhinneys? Sandra has been doing weekly Christmas shopping videos and the one today was for suggested gifts for daughters. Not one thing on the table from the CMB range šŸ˜‚ not only that but she was saying the Blank Canvas brushes she was showing are her recommendation as they are good quality and we donā€™t want to be giving our children just anything for their skin šŸ‘šŸ¼ I kind of feel itā€™s a good swipe at CMB but I loved it!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.