Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201004_125101_com.instagram.android.jpg

Does she actually believe that we are thick enough to not see that that's her ma sitting in her house? 🤔
She is genuinely getting on my wick now. Tramping about the country. Sitting in a town with the highest covid infection rates, blatantly going against rules. Is she trying to make everyone in her family sick or what's the deal?
Selfish Antonio strikes again.
If you're going to break rules, don't publicise it. I mean, people will obvs follow her lead (for some reason).
Disaster of a woman!!

Reactions: 9
Antonio I am sorry but you my dear are one selfish tit show of a woman. Not once since April have you followed any guidelines. I myself am from Derry/Londonderry and we are currently sitting with the worst infection rate in the UK and yet again you have households mixing. I cant see my granny because we live in different houses and because I care for her wellbeing, but oh no the Gallagher are invincible. See when your on looking for prayers because someone's sick, I won't be offering them. Not that I wish anyone to get sick but we all know what shes like.

Reactions: 12
I've been a serious lurker on this thread but i feel the need to post now for i am so angry. My partners just been told he's tested positive for COVID and has to spend the next 14 days locked up in the spare room away from me and his 6 month old daughter, he is absolutely heartbroken he can't hold his little girl and has been so so cautious as to not get it but works in a chemist so we reckon thats where he's picked it up. Then to see this absolute DOSE running round breaking the rules left right and centre and travelling unneccessarily to belfast to that stupid party especially with a vunerable child is just infuriating. SHE IS SO bleeping SELFISH (apologies for the language).
Sorry rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've been a serious lurker on this thread but i feel the need to post now for i am so angry. My partners just been told he's tested positive for COVID and has to spend the next 14 days locked up in the spare room away from me and his 6 month old daughter, he is absolutely heartbroken he can't hold his little girl and has been so so cautious as to not get it but works in a chemist so we reckon thats where he's picked it up. Then to see this absolute DOSE running round breaking the rules left right and centre and travelling unneccessarily to belfast to that stupid party especially with a vunerable child is just infuriating. SHE IS SO bleeping SELFISH (apologies for the language).
Sorry rant over.
really feel for you - that’s so hard especially when you have been ‘doing the right thing’ and end up falling victim in a true ‘work’ capacity

Seems the insta huns don’t give a crap but then most haven’t throughout this

No visitors allowed into your home now and only two households to mix out when out province wide and with the high cases in Derry and strabane you would think people in those areas would be more vigilant but no it seems like they have decided to go full out this weekend and get as m social contacts in as possible before further restrictions apply ...we all know COVID loves to wait for a deadline

Have seen and been sent quite a few stories this morning that disgust me - Meals with multiple households, blowing out of birthday cakes and pub visits with ‘family’

some you would expect it of like Hegs she was hell bent on having a full blow out despite being so close to the highest risk area and others like Doots now unfollowed thought they would have more sense ....

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she went to a party with other wannabees from everywhere with no social distancing then done a bridal party, selfish selfish woman

Reactions: 2
Maybe cmb should take note instead of doin weddings!
She does come across as having genuine remorse ... however
- It’s a bit late in a pandemic to have an epiphany
- Can blame being young on being ignorant - savvy enough in other ways
- She’s been flouting rules from the start
- Was she open on Friday and Saturday, if so closed being closed now a bit late in the game

Also she’s in the spotlight because of her video - do you notice the deafening silence among her chums especially McCoy and McVeigh.

Ever the entrepreneur it was very much business as usual from G since - her opening last week whilst on a smaller scale wasn’t much different in terms of lack of distancing, hugging and drinks during & after!!

I wonder did antonia even get into the launch? She was late and there's no pics of her there at all. Hmmm

Reactions: 1
*with the high cases in Derry and strabane you would think people in those areas would be more vigilant but no it seems like they have decided to go full out this weekend and get as m social contacts in as possible before further restrictions apply ...we all know COVID loves to wait for a deadline*

I'm from Derry an I can honestly say anyone who I have spoken to such as friends, work colleagues an family are already taking precautions and only going out if necessary since the restrictions were announced on Thursday. Please dont judge us all on the actions of a select few who quite evidently don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
*with the high cases in Derry and strabane you would think people in those areas would be more vigilant but no it seems like they have decided to go full out this weekend and get as m social contacts in as possible before further restrictions apply ...we all know COVID loves to wait for a deadline*

I'm from Derry an I can honestly say anyone who I have spoken to such as friends, work colleagues an family are already taking precautions and only going out if necessary since the restrictions were announced on Thursday. Please dont judge us all on the actions of a select few who quite evidently don't care.
Same. Our kids haven't even seen theor grandparents this weekend.

Reactions: 1
Sorry it won't let me quote you
Same. Our kids haven't even seen theor grandparents this weekend.
Same here an they won't be until this has settled a damn sight more, it's not worth the risk. We should be looking out for everyone else's welfare as much as ourselves

Likewise... My partner doesn't live with us, and he's In a role that he comes into contact with the public so he and I have agreed until things seem to settle down we won't be in each others houses. How hard is it for some people to understand that just because a deadline was put on something doesn't mean to say they won't catch it when out getting their last galavanting in 🤔🥴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.