Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both her staff now starting their own businesses......
They are probably sick of her bullshit too!
I'm sorry but in the current covid situation its not a time to be running around, staying in hotels. Once again her kids are dumped on someone, then she goes on about how scared she is blah blah blah, sorry Antonio I call bullshit on this

Reactions: 5
They are probably sick of her bullshit too!
I'm sorry but in the current covid situation its not a time to be running around, staying in hotels. Once again her kids are dumped on someone, then she goes on about how scared she is blah blah blah, sorry Antonio I call bullshit on this
That whole event last night was an absolute a disgrace, zero social distancing

Reactions: 6
What the odds on her not being a b perfect brand ambassador for much longer. I'd say she will huff after last night. She won't have liked being stuck on the sidelines

Was there anyone at that event last night with a natural human face? Never seen such tacky plastics. Bubbling with anger re the lack of giving a tit for covid rules too 🙈

Reactions: 7
more brains in false faces. and they don't give a tit about anyone only themselves- just one large gathering of narcissists.

Reactions: 6
What the odds on her not being a b perfect brand ambassador for much longer. I'd say she will huff after last night. She won't have liked being stuck on the sidelines

She didn't even share much about the event either for her to be a BA for bperfect like

more brains in false faces. and they don't give a tit about anyone only themselves- just one large gathering of narcissists.
I actually like Brendan but I will add that last night looked like a disaster. I'm not sure how much control he would of had over the social distancing outside the Castle Court but there wasn't much on the bus or inside from what I could c. I don't think there was much need for a big shin dig like that during the current situation. Highest numbers recorded today what's it not gonna b in a few weeks. Folkin getting make up done too. Where do they be going?!

Reactions: 2
At a party last night with other influencers, zero social distancing and in the salon today working and this is the woman who preaches covid rules 😞😞

Reactions: 8
Did use not see the videos of her and Paul at the after event he looked awkward as duck like he didn't want to be there and Toni got up to hide once she seen she was getting filmed

Shes unbelievable can she not shut her fecking mouth and admit fault.... she doesn't give a tit

Can you imagine being that bride this morning putting faith into her to do your makeup? She will no doubt be using her cheap tat too

Reactions: 4
Sunday funday with her mum,after that shambles of a party! Is it that she's to thick to understand? or does she actually want to kill people?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.