Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m usually not one to comment although I totally agree with most of what is being said regarding Antonia & her tacky brand, but I have to say I have never in my life seen such a walking contradiction as this woman... she doesn’t care what others think yet she constantly has to post passive aggressive quotes, if you didn’t care you wouldn’t be posting such utter crap! You refer to stuff that is said in this forum yet you pretend you don’t read it! You don’t allow people’s opinion of you to affect you yet you print the middle finger on your merchandise! For gods sake grow up woman, practice what you preach, get off social media and get on with building your business the good old fashioned way based on trust & loyalty. Honestly, I would never even have known of this website if you hadn’t of directed me here. Most of us work long hours whilst raising a family, it’s called life, we all have one! you’re nothing special working a 12 hour day, you are shaping brows and selling your soul on every crappy brand going & if it’s paying the bills, good for you, but catch yourself on, your an embarrassment at this stage and most people likely only follow you to talk about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m usually not one to comment although I totally agree with most of what is being said regarding Antonia & her tacky brand, but I have to say I have never in my life seen such a walking contradiction as this woman... she doesn’t care what others think yet she constantly has to post passive aggressive quotes, if you didn’t care you wouldn’t be posting such utter crap! You refer to stuff that is said in this forum yet you pretend you don’t read it! You don’t allow people’s opinion of you to affect you yet you print the middle finger on your merchandise! For gods sake grow up woman, practice what you preach, get off social media and get on with building your business the good old fashioned way based on trust & loyalty. Honestly, I would never even have known of this website if you hadn’t of directed me here. Most of us work long hours whilst raising a family, it’s called life, we all have one! you’re nothing special working a 12 hour day, you are shaping brows and selling your soul on every crappy brand going & if it’s paying the bills, good for you, but catch yourself on, your an embarrassment at this stage and most people likely only follow you to talk about you.
People just follow her for a nosey and the drama she has over 43 thousand followers her posts only get 100 likes at the max and her IG tvs arnt great either

Reactions: 8
There were a few comments here about food and diet and based on that dinner 2n, as much as it was presented like something from a boujee restaurant, it was processed garb.
Part and parcel of a gastric band is not only eating small but eating the right foods too. She isnt really doing either. She will be needing another if she isnt more sensible with her choices.

Reactions: 7
10 min silence in the car before Mammy duties start, there's no fooling us love. Paul has *everything* under control.
Seriously the woman is deranged I think like does Antonia ever think of anyone other than Antonia🤔

I really think not! She can paint her self up to be what she wants but truth is ye canni stick flowers in an asshole and call it a vase!

Mammy duties are 24/7 Antonia not for just when you feel that you want to do it!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've a lovely list for her lol 😆 I'm sorry but one thing Antonio does not do well is any type of critism, she will go straight into victim mode!
One of my friends was telling me that her daughter (12) followed Antonio but when she saw the language she asked her daughter to unfollow, she was disgusted at her language,

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why is Brendan not stocking CMB Cosmetics in his new Mega Store? He's stocking everyone elses tat.
Another nice lie in for Toni the day. Can't wait to see what atrocious outfit she puts on her today!!

Reactions: 6
Why is Brendan not stocking CMB Cosmetics in his new Mega Store? He's stocking everyone elses tat.
Another nice lie in for Toni the day. Can't wait to see what atrocious outfit she puts on her today!!
Why does she laugh at herself laying in her bed like the lazy troll she is? There’s nothing funny about laying in your bed to near 11 while your husband looks to be up and sorted everything in the morning .. that’s not a woman there that’s a lazy gremlin who likely won’t wash and throw something on that’s never seen the washing machine either 🤮 god she just looks like she smells

• Haha
Utter shame for voduz to send hair products to her. Won’t make much money from Antonio’s insta 😬 The brush and spray will see daylight today and be put back in the box again til next months wash 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she shouldn’t be leaving the biggest Covid hotspot in the UK with potential new restrictions to be announced! So much for her vulnerable family

Reactions: 13
Surely she shouldn’t be leaving the biggest Covid hotspot in the UK with potential new restrictions to be announced! So much for her vulnerable family
The queue for that store is insane. And not a single bit of social distancing. That should have been a ticket only event or something more controlled for the opening.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same thing, im guessing its going to Belfast who are in lockdown, but hey good job that you don't have a child with special needs and is high risk...... wait hang on a minute I was lost in her fake arse reality! Personally I for one think there is not a mission you were up at 4am with maddison, def was paul!!

Nice spot of non essential travel there Toni with your vulnerable family at home. Absolute shame on you. So disgusting. Obviously couldn't give a tit about how vulnerable they are.

Reactions: 12
Nice spot of non essential travel there Toni with your vulnerable family at home. Absolute shame on you. So disgusting. Obviously couldn't give a tit about how vulnerable they are.
She is a bloody disgrace, crying about covid and then attending that. In fact that a whole event tonight is a disgrace, is there different rules for these influencers than us

Reactions: 5
LOL ... Every single makeup artist on the big double decker and not one sight of Antonio ! Must not be as popular with our brendan as she makes out ! More bs coming from her ! Even LMD & vics on it 🤣🤣

I’m actually annoyed tonight, I don’t follow this much only when I see her kicking off but what’s angering me is Derry and strabane is the highest covid rate and she has a vulnerable boy who needs care 24/7 then her wee girl who is going to HS which can spread covid into other children and bang more positives to add. She needs to wake up and get her head outta her arse and stop being fake

Reactions: 6
LOL ... Every single makeup artist on the big double decker and not one sight of Antonio ! Must not be as popular with our brendan as she makes out ! More bs coming from her ! Even LMD & vics on it 🤣🤣
Jesus hold on she's prob trying to keep Paul away from Brendan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.