Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 256342

Got it before it was deleted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By the looks of that video she can't seem to do any other eye colours anymore the same old bland ones again plus I think she is putting the weight on again she's a lot more fuller in the face

I noticed the fuller face as well but tbh I think it looks more like she's attempted fillers again!

Have the negative comments been removed?
Yeah, they've been taken down!

Reactions: 3
I noticed the fuller face as well but tbh I think it looks more like she's attempted fillers again!
Those fillers are ageing her, she needs to calm down on them. Saw a pic earlier of when she was heavier, she looked so much nicer and looked a lot happier

Reactions: 1
Just putting it out there but I know Sandra Devenney who replied to the wicked witch. Let me just say she’s another pumped up piece of work πŸ™ˆ NOT a nice person! Two are well matched blowing smoke up each other πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Mc elhinneys have no standards sure...remember so sue me got her big gypsy wedding frock there?! They’d do anything to try and be classy! Scundered for them...

Reactions: 10
Just putting it out there but I know Sandra Devenney who replied to the wicked witch. Let me just say she’s another pumped up piece of work πŸ™ˆ NOT a nice person! Two are well matched blowing smoke up each other πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Mc elhinneys have no standards sure...remember so sue me got her big gypsy wedding frock there?! They’d do anything to try and be classy! Scundered for them...
Omg u r so right actually! How did we not think on this before. The 2 of them could be cut from the one cloth. I believe McElhinneys can be an extremely bitchy environment to work in actually. I had an interview set up once but I was advised by a few past employee to give it a wide birth!

Omg u r so right actually! How did we not think on this before. The 2 of them could be cut from the one cloth. I believe McElhinneys can be an extremely bitchy environment to work in actually. I had an interview set up once but I was advised by a few past employee to give it a wide birth!
There customer service is shocking, I had a problem with an item from there so called fabulous shop and they didn't want to know

Reactions: 2
I know a bride that they ordered the wrong size dress for, a 14 instead of a 10...she was never even close to a 12 never mind a 14 and instead of wanting to order a new one they were gonna alter a size 14 dress down to a 8/10 claiming it would be unnoticeable!! Thankfully she kicked up a whole fuss and they had to rush a order in but wanted to charge her for the extra for a rush order even though it was their mistake!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Just a thought but wasn't Antonia being extra careful when covid hit the first time, closed the shop, stopped visitors etc etc because her son is Very high risk... But yet now, she's got visitors in the "garden" which I'm sure have to come through the house to get to the garden. Salon still open with plenty of people traffic coming through the her coming home to her son and I bet Maggiemay is still going to school with the other 500+ students and coming home, probably still mixing with her grandparents etc
It's hard to know what's right and wrong with the guidelines but for someone who was definitely an advocate publicly for the safety or the vulnerable I don't see her caring as much this time. She probably can't afford to...

I know a bride that they ordered the wrong size dress for, a 14 instead of a 10...she was never even close to a 12 never mind a 14 and instead of wanting to order a new one they were gonna alter a size 14 dress down to a 8/10 claiming it would be unnoticeable!! Thankfully she kicked up a whole fuss and they had to rush a order in but wanted to charge her for the extra for a rush order even though it was their mistake!
I've heard similar. I know someone who's veil was ordered and was meant to be specially made. All paid for upfront. Went to collect and they had the sample veil in the bag and tried to say she didn't order a custom made one that was supposed to have lace trim. Nightmare to deal with.

• Angry
Just a thought but wasn't Antonia being extra careful when covid hit the first time, closed the shop, stopped visitors etc etc because her son is Very high risk... But yet now, she's got visitors in the "garden" which I'm sure have to come through the house to get to the garden. Salon still open with plenty of people traffic coming through the her coming home to her son and I bet Maggiemay is still going to school with the other 500+ students and coming home, probably still mixing with her grandparents etc
It's hard to know what's right and wrong with the guidelines but for someone who was definitely an advocate publicly for the safety or the vulnerable I don't see her caring as much this time. She probably can't afford to...
Did you not see her first time around? She was flat out in the range, home bargains etc also took her vulnerable son to a car showroom, nails done etc so in actual fact she is probably being more careful this time

Reactions: 5
Awww great, the salon will be open 7 days a week now. That's another day AntoniO can lie in bed and avoid doing any work whilst collecting the rent-a-chair fees!!

Awww great, the salon will be open 7 days a week now. That's another day AntoniO can lie in bed and avoid doing any work whilst collecting the rent-a-chair fees!!
I wonder how much they would pay per week to rent a chair?

So they are off on a wee date and she's all lurd.... You'd think Paul would have made the effort then and washed his jumper πŸ™„

• Haha
She is totally obsessed with reading about herself on here so it seems and toni if you stopped bringing up your past mistakes then people would forget about it but I think you thrive on drama and want pity

Reactions: 7
I've heard similar. I know someone who's veil was ordered and was meant to be specially made. All paid for upfront. Went to collect and they had the sample veil in the bag and tried to say she didn't order a custom made one that was supposed to have lace trim. Nightmare to deal with.
Absolute lady with the last post πŸ‘ŒπŸ» View attachment 258110
Jesus - how many copy & paste β€˜motivational’ quotes can you put in one post? Like all of her content & products - nothing original.
Clearly learned nothing from the few outings she had with the Bob Proctor team. You attract what you put out. If you veil motivational words with a negative agenda then you attract the negative.

10 min silence in the car before Mammy duties start, there's no fooling us love. Paul has *everything* under control.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.