Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears invisalign braces

She mentioned she's getting a tummy tuck,

She looks drained, and older

Reactions: 4
I don't ever comment , but I feel as the days go on I should , I think if Antonia keeps up with the crude talk , the middle finger videos the I don't care about anyone attitude she is seriously going to harm her business , she has a brand with CMB which is great for her but to make it so crass . I know as a parent and a business person myself I would not buy anything with a middle finger on it , from her or anyone else . Please if your reading this stop , cause people will start switching off , less of the Pity Party less of the Quotes less of the me me me , I don't care . YOu have a lovely Family and a good Husband your very lucky .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't ever comment , but I feel as the days go on I should , I think if Antonia keeps up with the crude talk , the middle finger videos the I don't care about anyone attitude she is seriously going to harm her business , she has a brand with CMB which is great for her but to make it so crass . I know as a parent and a business person myself I would not buy anything with a middle finger on it , from her or anyone else . Please if your reading this stop , cause people will start switching off , less of the Pity Party less of the Quotes less of the me me me , I don't care . YOu have a lovely Family and a good Husband your very lucky .
Couldn’t agree more. She is so lucky in so many ways and I’m exhausted of the pity party.

I used to really look up to her and thought she was incredibly talented. I used to constantly show her work to people everywhere...yet then when the bride stuff came out I’ve never seen her the same since. We all slag a bit but at least say “I’m sorry I messed up” bit of humble pie would have went a long way.

I love seeing people do well, I love supporting local... but I don’t feel she appreciates the custom or shows respect to customers (ie. cancelling on them left right and centre)

Reactions: 8
At Christmas when the bride messages were leaked, she at first denied the whole thing and said, “I don’t care, it won’t affect my business”. That is how cocky she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks she talks and acts completely different once she has a face of make up on?! Reminds me of that Jim Carrey film - the mask. I know make up can hide a lot of insecurities but she seems to be taking it to a different level!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At Christmas when the bride messages were leaked, she at first denied the whole thing and said, “I don’t care, it won’t affect my business”. That is how cocky she is.
It looks like most of her clients these days are young girls who probably don't think what she did was that bad

Right finally has to unfollow after her smirky comment last night about switching off then a video.. “did unes like how I said I was switching off and I’m still here working” ON INSTAGRAM SCREENSHOTTING SHITE QUOTES IS NOT WORK YOU DOSE OF A WOMAN” the patronising way she talks! Jesus I can’t have her. If she left Derry it would be a good day anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right finally has to unfollow after her smirky comment last night about switching off then a video.. “did unes like how I said I was switching off and I’m still here working” ON INSTAGRAM SCREENSHOTTING SHITE QUOTES IS NOT WORK YOU DOSE OF
Right finally has to unfollow after her smirky comment last night about switching off then a video.. “did unes like how I said I was switching off and I’m still here working” ON INSTAGRAM SCREENSHOTTING SHITE QUOTES IS NOT WORK YOU DOSE OF A WOMAN” the patronising way she talks! Jesus I can’t have her. If she left Derry it would be a good day anyway!
Think she is spending more time on tattle than us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah laid out on your sofa screenshotting matthew and caitlins work and sharing a McEilhenneys ad is not working. She is seriously deluded and fooling no one. That doll is an absolute mess

Unfollowed too aaaaages ago. First few days I had withdrawal - much I imagine like going cold turkey with hard drugs which kinda makes sense because to be fair, both are addictive (for the drama) but highly toxic 🤷🏻‍♀️

All of her staff have now completed HD training so they are qualified to carry out the treatment. Not totally sure about the LVL.

Jessica starting her own business now too after Toni paying for her training 👏🏼 Brogan & Jessica blow both her makeups & brows out of the water imho.

I for one HAVE done a lot of tit thanks Antonio, have been a single parent to 2 gorgeous children and have my own business, unlike you I dont slag off and be a total back stabbing witch to my clients. Theres a thing called respect for yourself, look it up in a dictionary miss my tit don't stink!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I for one HAVE done a lot of tit thanks Antonio, have been a single parent to 2 gorgeous children and have my own business, unlike you I dont slag off and be a total back stabbing witch to my clients. Theres a thing called respect for yourself, look it up in a dictionary miss my tit don't stink!!!
Her and her quotes 🙄 thinks shes bleeping Oscar Wilde

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Peachy AF? No thank you 😷 and there's defs nothing classy or sassy about that Chinese tat!! Nor Toni for that matter!

God did anyone watch her on the McElhinneys takeover. Smug witch. And using the bleeping shine so bright mirror. She's a piece of work

• Wow
God did anyone watch her on the McElhinneys takeover. Smug witch. And using the bleeping shine so bright mirror. She's a piece of work
Using words like creator, founder and owner are far reaching. Absolute smugness was hard to watch. I am a good but older than her (nearing 50) and just watching the take over she looks so old and dated. Reminded me of the time someone said she was 40s and she went on a passive aggressive rant about how people say she looks in her teens. All that work she's paid has aged her

2020-09-26 20.50.16.png

Got it before it was deleted 😂😂

By the looks of that video she can't seem to do any other eye colours anymore the same old bland ones again plus I think she is putting the weight on again she's a lot more fuller in the face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously. Shut up. And it wasn't 2018 it was 2019/20 and you have learned nothing. Still the same person you always were or you wouldn't be so smug.

And to that overpriced department store, she'll remember your support like she has every other company she's worked with

Attachments

Seriously. Shut up. And it wasn't 2018 it was 2019/20 and you have learned nothing. Still the same person you always were or you wouldn't be so smug.

And to that overpriced department store, she'll remember your support like she has every other company she's worked with
Have the negative comments been removed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.