Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 3 monkeys look like they’re all reacting to the amount of hypocrisy that gets talked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s really attention seeking with Instagram atm, even more than usual.
She doesn't like being called out on her shite and she's obviously reading this.
Toni everyone knows where your products come from and it's no big deal just don't lie and pretend you created them

Reactions: 2
She looks awful. Her teeth are shocking and her hair really doesn’t suit her. I think she looked far better before she lost all the weight. She has really let herself go. Never makes an effort at all anymore
Is she going horseriding?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Teeth look like dentures
Strange for a woman her age
She looks awful. Her teeth are shocking and her hair really doesn’t suit her. I think she looked far better before she lost all the weight. She has really let herself go. Never makes an effort at all anymore

Reactions: 1
I actually think she was happier when she was heavier. Another thing she took the lazy way out of. Getting surgery instead of eating right and moving more

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's an extra in emmerdale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think she was happier when she was heavier. Another thing she took the lazy way out of. Getting surgery instead of eating right and moving more
To be fair to her it's not always that straightforward for everyone, losing weight is easy it's keeping it off that's the problem and I don't think a gastric sleeve is an easy way out

Reactions: 1
Again with all the quotes. Despite them being highly hypocritical
Does she think its relatable to not wash ur hair? Its disgusting

Reactions: 2
Ah now I think that statement is quite unfair. A major surgery is not the "easy way out" nor is restricting your body to basically starve itself into a healthy BMI. Weightloss surgery is just a tool to get things going, the hard work is what you have to put in after the surgery. This was obviously a desperate measure for her health and her happiness. And to be fair she looks amazing, if I had the money I would be away tomorrow. Just saying.

Reactions: 3
Ah now I think that statement is quite unfair. A major surgery is not the "easy way out" nor is restricting your body to basically starve itself into a healthy BMI. Weightloss surgery is just a tool to get things going, the hard work is what you have to put in after the surgery. This was obviously a desperate measure for her health and her happiness. And to be fair she looks amazing, if I had the money I would be away tomorrow. Just saying.
It's definitely major surgery that should only be used after all other options were exhausted. Toni at shite morning noon and night didn't spent months working her ass off at a gym or even out walking to try and lose weight. In my opinion she could have tried a lot of other methods before going to the extreme of surgery.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.