Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well look who's named 1 ingredient in the lip gloss! Personally I'd want to see a whole list of ingredients for the gloss, lippie and crappy stick. Theres no way she knows all that info, good old Google and copy and paste 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well look who's named 1 ingredient in the lip gloss! Personally I'd want to see a whole list of ingredients for the gloss, lippie and crappy stick. Theres no way she knows all that info, good old Google and copy and paste 🤪🤪🤪
Aww God love she probably can't read Chinese 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is absolutely vile that a so called health care professional would treat a vulnerability person like this I

Apparently simone stinks of bo, rarely washes her hair, and her so called clinic is bogging with dirt, sharp bins overflowing, no uniforms on, doesn't clean the chair in front of you.

STILL NO PRICE LIST FOR TREATMENTS

No winners for the competitions she has been running.

Surely simone ferguson is in breach of breaking rules here
I think this is a bit far considering the circumstances right now with what is going on in Derry. Her work college and best friends husband is missing in the foyle. Please have some decency when commenting on her “smell”

Reactions: 4
I think this is a bit far considering the circumstances right now with what is going on in Derry. Her work college and best friends husband is missing in the foyle. Please have some decency when commenting on her “smell”
She never mentioned anything about the man that's missing god love him. She can say whatever she likes about anyone else that's what this forum is about

Reactions: 3
She never mentioned anything about the man that's missing god love him. She can say whatever she likes about anyone else that's what this forum is about
I never said she did! But given the circumstances a bit of decency goes a long way!!

I have no idea who Simone is, never heard of her but this thread could be shut down if we start talking about people with a small following. The Irish bloggers thread was closed because there was a particular Instagrammer being discussed who had less than 10k followers.

My apologies for replying to the quote, ..
How do I delete it
No worries, it's easily done, did it myself before I realised it was against the rules. I think you can only delete or edit a post within 30 mins of posting. I'm sure we'll be grand if we nip it in the bud and go back to CMB 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hyaluronic acid in lip products does seem to be all the rage. I dont think her product's price point is on par with other similar products on the market though.
If it's not ali express, I wonder who the producer is.

Reactions: 1
I hope that the tanning pic is a repost cause if her child is sick and she's asking for prayers and she's down in her en suite tanning she's even worse than I thought

Reactions: 6
Hyaluronic acid in lip products does seem to be all the rage. I dont think her product's price point is on par with other similar products on the market though.
If it's not ali express, I wonder who the producer is.
It is Ali Express.... And the new brow soap is too... She orders it in bulk from China and whacks her own label on it

I hope that the tanning pic is a repost cause if her child is sick and she's asking for prayers and she's down in her en suite tanning she's even worse than I thought
And now her and Paul are away out for dinner even though maddison needed prayers last night? Priorities eh

Reactions: 9
Prayers for her son, surely you wouldn't leave your child if they where unwell....

Tanning herself on top of bogging tan that's weeks old ffs

Where are the posts about her going for dinner and needing prayers for Madisson? I can't see much on her stories lately.

I see someone's in their bed having a good read of this, im guessing the little insta posts are aimed this way! Well if you don't like hearing the truth change the story! Simple

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.