Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all better be shitting ourselves now Antonio is coming for us 😂😂
Don't think they realise the difference between someones opinion on a forum like this when they put their lives out there

Sounds like shes trying to convince herself of her perfect life

And FYI tonio there's a big diff between someone actively stalking... Insulting and trolling u to what is wrote on here

Furthermore it means the clients u called cunts and insulted via facebook can now take u up.... Cos they have the proof... So hope ur shitting urself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's only defamation of character if it's lies. Everything wrote here about her is true 😂😂 sorry not shitting myself, your the troll tonio 🙈👊

Reactions: 6
Like you guys say, there's a massive difference between someone repeating what a person has said, and slander. Antonio needs to wise up, if you don't want people to have an opinion or make a comment stop putting you fecking life all over insta. If you want to be wonder woman than act like it, act like a mother, act like a person with grace and dignity, be honest, earn peoples respect.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t care what people say about her or her family so why come to read what’s being said surely unless she was reading this post she wouldn’t know who or what it contains😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1. People are entitled to voice an opinion. That’s why, try as they may, influencers can’t get this forum shut down. We’re not messaging the people concerned directly to troll, or stalking. We’re all just sharing an opinion on people who choose to live their lives on social media.

2. Facebook owns Instagram, yes, but not this forum.

3. If we were shitting ourselves, then Toni should be too. Queen troll herself. Hasn’t even the sense to not put up pics of past brides after slagging most of them.

4. The small matter of a Dublin High Court ruling being in a different jurisdiction so I’ll not tit myself just yet.

5. The absolute hypocrisy of her sharing that TikTok video. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones Toni. No point being a mental health advocate now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well she shouldn't have said / txt those horrible things about her brides, plus that photographer is just as bad, slagging brides

She's trying to make people feel guilty

Wonder will she even get out of her bed to take mm to school on her first day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she shouldn't have said / txt those horrible things about her brides, plus that photographer is just as bad, slagging brides

She will be probably coming down with another case of covid lol

Probably wasn't planning to but she'll have to now after reading this.

• Haha
How about having products with disgraceful slogans on them that children can see and buy, a serious case of pot and kettle. Don't throw stones incase you break your crappy mirrors

Reactions: 5
Her language left a lot to be desired on those posts. Looks like it doesnt matter how much expensive stuff you own or how much boujee crap you fill your house with, money cannot buy class. How embarrassing to not be able to conduct yourself properly on your own business platform. Self sabotage strikes again.
Why businesses still work with this foul mouthed idiot is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
I've just had a look at the LLL thread.

This case seems to be far more specific and much bigger than Jane Doe posting her thoughts on tattle. So all the instahuns sharing the post re Lisa to make people on here panic, should probably calm their tit and do some reading.

There has obviously been enough evidence to substantiate her claims for the court to grant an order for FB Ireland to turn over specific details and identities of those involved. I believe there is far more to this case that meets the eye and has been kept private.

People online have made assumptions as to what has happened and now we have a bunch of instahuns clapping and cheering because they think Lisa has won the rights to expose a person who once messaged her online to tell her that her shoes were average or her dress was boring.

However this is only step 1. Once the relevant parties are identified (should facebook comply) and civil charges pressed she then has the job of trying to prove loss of earnings and business. It would be easier to nail jelly to a wall.
Also this is all happening in the south of ireland. A different jurisdiction and we shouldn't assume what happens there will have a knock on effect elsewhere.

No harm to Toni but imagine her trying to take anyone to court for "defamation." That girl shoots herself in both feet daily so much so she literally hasnt anything left to stand on. No wonder she has to lie down so much. Pun intended 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What did the photographer do? 🙈
He was also slagging off the brides looks and apparently him and Paul were very very friendly

I've just had a look at the LLL thread.

This case seems to be far more specific and much bigger than Jane Doe posting her thoughts on tattle. So all the instahuns sharing the post re Lisa to make people on here panic, should probably calm their tit and do some reading.

There has obviously been enough evidence to substantiate her claims for the court to grant an order for FB Ireland to turn over specific details and identities of those involved. I believe there is far more to this case that meets the eye and has been kept private.

People online have made assumptions as to what has happened and now we have a bunch of instahuns clapping and cheering because they think Lisa has won the rights to expose a person who once messaged her online to tell her that her shoes were average or her dress was boring.

However this is only step 1. Once the relevant parties are identified (should facebook comply) and civil charges pressed she then has the job of trying to prove loss of earnings and business. It would be easier to nail jelly to a wall.
Also this is all happening in the south of ireland. A different jurisdiction and we shouldn't assume what happens there will have a knock on effect elsewhere.

No harm to Toni but imagine her trying to take anyone to court for "defamation." That girl shoots herself in both feet daily so much so she literally hasnt anything left to stand on. No wonder she has to lie down so much. Pun intended 😂
Shes not the brightest so let her keep on thinking it, this page is not trolling her, she really needs to look up the definition of trolling before she shouts her mouth off again

Reactions: 3
Karma will soon catch up on the witch anyways trust me , she’s far from an angel and that’s a fact!

Reactions: 3
I’m in with her this week for brows just purely for a nosey and to see if she has all the proper certs plus id a voucher so no point it going to waste.. no patch test offered or nothing so that’s a lawsuit already 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.