Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone's in their bed having a good read of this, im guessing the little insta posts are aimed this way! Well if you don't like hearing the truth change the story! Simple
She does realise that everyone knows she was talking about, sorry, insulting and tearing down clients, staff, family and "friends". So they must be aimed at her big hateful jealous self

Reactions: 4
It does get a bit tiring that shite. She’s that high on her horse that she can’t even see the hypocrisy.

Reactions: 3
I see someone's in their bed having a good read of this, im guessing the little insta posts are aimed this way! Well if you don't like hearing the truth change the story! Simple
Agree.
I'm all for supporting the girls . I have fixed many a crown without telling the world it was crooked or that I had done it. I have been brutally honest when no one else would tell then truth regardless of cost.
I think the thing that irks me here is the preachy, look at me and how well I have done having come from nothing, I've been winging it guff that this one talks.
9months ago you were leaving Derry having been exposed for being an utter cretin. Someone who took hard earned money from clients to make them look and feel a million dollars for arguably the biggest day of their lives and then ripped the back clean out of them when you were done.
You blamed all and sundry for your actions. And why wouldnt you? If someone else hadnt exposed your nastiness, sure you could still be at it now.
You didnt make a mistake. Being a horrible witch isnt a mistake. It's a trait. And it runs deep with this one.
No amount of quotes, rambling posts, prayers or self praise will ever change who you really are when the mask slips.
One thing I will agree with. You are winging it and taking complete chances with your merch.
It's only a matter of time before that scam all comes out on the wash. Mcelhineys are playing with fire here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Agree.
I'm all for supporting the girls . I have fixed many a crown without telling the world it was crooked or that I had done it. I have been brutally honest when no one else would tell then truth regardless of cost.
I think the thing that irks me here is the preachy, look at me and how well I have done having come from nothing, I've been winging it guff that this one talks.
9months ago you were leaving Derry having been exposed for being an utter cretin. Someone who took hard earned money from clients to make them look and feel a million dollars for arguably the biggest day of their lives and then ripped the back clean out of them when you were done.
You blamed all and sundry for your actions. And why wouldnt you? If someone else hadnt exposed your nastiness, sure you could still be at it now.
You didnt make a mistake. Being a horrible witch isnt a mistake. It's a trait. And it runs deep with this one.
No amount of quotes, rambling posts, prayers or self praise will ever change who you really are when the mask slips.
One thing I will agree with. You are winging it and taking complete chances with your merch.
It's only a matter of time before that scam all comes out on the wash. Mcelhineys are playing with fire here.
THIS 🙌 All day long!

Reactions: 6
Listening to podcasts, quoting inspirational quotes does not make you a better person nor a changed person,,,,,

She truly believes that she's a different person, the only difference is that people now know the real you,

On slabbering about buying balloons, because maggiemay is going to a sleepover, ffs woman, last week you where tested for covid..... maggiemay nor any child should be having sleepovers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
comparing her cardboard stand in the middle of the floor in mcelhinneys to the big brand proper stands 🤣🤣 hers is like a wee promotion stand that you chuck out afterwards not a proper one at all. Makes me laugh.

• Haha
Holy jesus girls her quote 'a healthy mind does not speak ill of others'!! Wtf! Pot kettle and black

Reactions: 10
To clarify. I dont think anyone should be a prisoner of their mistakes.
But clearing off for two weeks, laying as much blame at every door possible and pleading for sympathy for her upbringing and family before reverting the spouting even more preachy crap is not the actions of someone who is truly sorry and repentant.
It is the actions of someone who is swinging punches to save their bacon and their business that they themselves jeopardized. Money is king with this one. Unfortunately no matter how much crap you sell, money cannot buy class or indeed a higher self.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sure a doll I know was in getting her brows done the other week and said the bold Toni barely stopped for a breath in between slabbering about people. Old habits die hard it would seem 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sure a doll I know was in getting her brows done the other week and said the bold Toni barely stopped for a breath in between slabbering about people. Old habits die hard it would seem 🤔
I always say it but her reputation precedes her an it's been a well know fact for years that she talked about everyone even before the tit show last year, I just can't fathom how ppl hand over their hard earned money into her salon, I couldn't relax at all if I was going in there for thinking she'd be ripping the arse out of me as soon as I went out the door! About as genuine as a three pound coin as the saying goes haha

I really feel she needs to stop playing the victim, you can't ask for prayers one night, go put tan on 5 mins after and go out for dinner the next night. Be honest, Paul runs around after you all the time, I can only speak for myself but I'd respect her more if she owned her tit

Reactions: 4
I really feel she needs to stop playing the victim, you can't ask for prayers one night, go put tan on 5 mins after and go out for dinner the next night. Be honest, Paul runs around after you all the time, I can only speak for myself but I'd respect her more if she owned her tit
Totally. Although it will never happen. She’s so full of tit for so long now she genuinely believes her own hype. Delusion.

Out for dinner the week after her being so sick that she had to cancel her appointments,
Then feeling a bit better did a make-up demo released her new product.

Maggiemay goes to a sleepover

Dear god Toni, why would you let your child go to a sleepover when you have high risk child at home,

Do you just change the rules to suit your own selfish needs

Reactions: 5
Yeah someone I know was in too and she was spewing her venom, chatting about one of her own MUAs too

• Wow
Does this girl ever work? I say girl respectably as I'm a good few years older. But she is never gonna get that house in the country by not working

Reactions: 1
Has she seriously just shared the page claiming to be bishops bistro but are actually scamming people for bank info 😂😂😂 what an absolute dose

Shes only opening the bperfect package now like a month later and of course she wont use half the colours, plain Jane she's some brand ambassador the dope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.