Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in with her this week for brows just purely for a nosey and to see if she has all the proper certs plus id a voucher so no point it going to waste.. no patch test offered or nothing so that’s a lawsuit already 🤷🏼‍♀️
She will be reading this now, the posts will soon be up about patch tests for all clients lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in with her this week for brows just purely for a nosey and to see if she has all the proper certs plus id a voucher so no point it going to waste.. no patch test offered or nothing so that’s a lawsuit already 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don't forget to look at the product boxes for ingredients lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully you don't take an reaction

Toni
Could you confirm where your 'products' are made/bought

Do you have salon insurance

Can you display your certificates for the staff that do the LVL Treatment (Paul, Jessica, Brogan)

Do you have qualified first aid officer

Have you fire extinguishers in the salon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hopefully you don't take an reaction

Toni
Could you confirm where your 'products' are made/bought

Do you have salon insurance

Can you display your certificates for the staff that do the LVL Treatment (Paul, Jessica, Brogan)

Do you have qualified first aid officer

Have you fire extinguishers in the salon.
Yesssss 👏🏻 Will be throughly looking at everything, products, qualified certs

Reactions: 2
Omg what a patronising pig of a person. Stirring the pasta pretending that she could come in cook the dinner after working till 6 o'clock. Laughing about it! It's what most of us have to do that don't have a doormat of a husband so under the thumb that he'd be afraid not to have your dinner ready. I'm so angry after seeing that. U dopey witch

Reactions: 5
duck me Delia Smith is back pretending she got off her arse to make dinner!

Don't forget to ask if she's qualified as a teacher to teach the brows too

I thought all that fried stuff made her boke all the time or was that just an excuse to lay in her bed for a day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Come on Toni
Fill us all in

Qualifications, insurance, fire drills, salon insurance, tax & national insurance, quarterly vat, accounts,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a wonder she's not bringing out a new type of caster oil for the eyebrows with her own special formula 😂

• Haha
I have heard many people complaining about Simone's work premises. She rarely looks presentable and I find this off putting. I'm sorry so many of you have had such bad experiences regarding her cosmetic work.

Simone also worked as an assessor for the company who assess claimants for disability benefits. I sat with a family member whilst he was being assessed by her. This said family member had significant medical, mental health difficulties and some mobility issues. I was able to receive a copy of his assessment to find out that she had blatantly lied throughout the assessment by adding in statements that were untrue. This person mentioned suicidal ideas during assessment. She claimed that there was no mention of suicidal thoughts or behaviours in her write up. There were other lies too, this being the most important.

For those who think she is so lovely and genuine do not be fooled. To disregard someones suicidal thoughts is the lowest of the low.
This is absolutely vile that a so called health care professional would treat a vulnerability person like this I

Apparently simone stinks of bo, rarely washes her hair, and her so called clinic is bogging with dirt, sharp bins overflowing, no uniforms on, doesn't clean the chair in front of you.

STILL NO PRICE LIST FOR TREATMENTS

No winners for the competitions she has been running.

Surely simone ferguson is in breach of breaking rules here

This is absolutely vile that a so called health care professional would treat a vulnerability person like this I

Apparently simone stinks of bo, rarely washes her hair, and her so called clinic is bogging with dirt, sharp bins overflowing, no uniforms on, doesn't clean the chair in front of you.

STILL NO PRICE LIST FOR TREATMENTS

No winners for the competitions she has been running.

Surely simone ferguson is in breach of breaking rules here
Is this appropriate? It's a CMB thread not a Simone Ferguson thread. I don't know anything about Simone apart from the cheek filler incident but I don't think things need to be so personal when it's not a thread about her. Just my opinion

Reactions: 7
I have heard many people complaining about Simone's work premises. She rarely looks presentable and I find this off putting. I'm sorry so many of you have had such bad experiences regarding her cosmetic work.

Simone also worked as an assessor for the company who assess claimants for disability benefits. I sat with a family member whilst he was being assessed by her. This said family member had significant medical, mental health difficulties and some mobility issues. I was able to receive a copy of his assessment to find out that she had blatantly lied throughout the assessment by adding in statements that were untrue. This person mentioned suicidal ideas during assessment. She claimed that there was no mention of suicidal thoughts or behaviours in her write up. There were other lies too, this being the most important.

For those who think she is so lovely and genuine do not be fooled. To disregard someones suicidal thoughts is the lowest of the low.
Thread for simone filtered Anaesthetic?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.