Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly just choked on my tea, she's only just opening the box now as she has been so busy doing brows 😅😅😅 no sorry love, look back through your stories for a reminder of what you have been doing, you have serious amnesia

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit late opening the BPerfect PR package now! I’m sure Brendan is regretting having her as brand ambassador. She’s just “so busy” showing us her crackers and balsamic glaze she hadn’t time to showcase it before

Reactions: 5
What do you mean scamming people for bank info?
They’ve been pretending to be that bistro and telling them to enter a comp that asks for bank details .. few people in the town have been scammed .. hi wouldn’t surprise me if it was her 🙄

They’ve been pretending to be that bistro and telling them to enter a comp that asks for bank details .. few people in the town have been scammed .. hi wouldn’t surprise me if it was her 🙄
People actually put in their bank details?

At least bpefects mirror isn't covered in obscenities, now thats how you do class! Please take note Antonio

Has she seriously just shared the page claiming to be bishops bistro but are actually scamming people for bank info 😂😂😂 what an absolute dose
Do you mean the place in buncrana

Reactions: 2
Did that idiot of a woman not just share a post on her insta stories a few hours ago that was negative about being back out at pubs, bars and restaurants regarding Covid and has now just shared an insta story of her in a restaurant and pretty sure that looks like a young person sat opposite her in it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She honestly never ceases to amaze me

Reactions: 4
Did that idiot of a woman not just share a post on her insta stories a few hours ago that was negative about being back out at pubs, bars and restaurants regarding Covid and has now just shared an insta story of her in a restaurant and pretty sure that looks like a young person sat opposite her in it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She honestly never ceases to amaze me
She is such a bloody hypocript, if my child was high risk, a bloody restaurant would be the very last place I would be, but then again she's hardly with him, so I'm sure he's quite safe 🤬🤬🤬 I just don't understand how anyone would want her being an ambassador for their brands, im guessing they are not too bothered

Reactions: 8
She is such a bloody hypocript, if my child was high risk, a bloody restaurant would be the very last place I would be, but then again she's hardly with him, so I'm sure he's quite safe 🤬🤬🤬 I just don't understand how anyone would want her being an ambassador for their brands, im guessing they are not too bothered
THAT STUPID FECKING twit IS SITTING IN BROWNS IN TOWN

what about her big speech about covid,

clearly shes makes her own rules

she's an absolute arse

Bperfect needs to give her the boot, she's not one for being a BA

Reactions: 7
THAT STUPID FECKING twit IS SITTING IN BROWNS IN TOWN

what about her big speech about covid,

clearly shes makes her own rules

she's an absolute arse

Bperfect needs to give her the boot, she's not one for being a BA
Does a gastric band only work for a certain amount of time? Just wondering as she seems to be liking her food at the moment, not shaming her, genuine question

Apparently so

Aye
Did you see the post on FB with the tooth? 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Toni is showing us all her food flask,, she must be back cooking, #not

Has anyone noticed Kiera is wearing a different uniform,

Personally I think they should all be wearing the same uniform, It's more professional

Everybody else has congratulated Brendan on opening his new store!! Not a mention from her but her cmb cosmetics page has liked his post!! Wouldn’t take much to congratulate him or even open the packages when she gets them!!

Reactions: 1
Everybody else has congratulated Brendan on opening his new store!! Not a mention from her but her cmb cosmetics page has liked his post!! Wouldn’t take much to congratulate him or even open the packages when she gets them!!
I really can't understand why he has opened a store. He is stocked everywhere already and sells aloes online.seems pointless to have to start paying rent and rates and counter staff and all the expenses that come with a brick and mortar shop. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Lads we need a thread on Grainne Mccoy. What an absolute dose of shite. No need for 20 stories a day. Looj at me lok how wonderful I am. Trying to be funny etc. She's so so cringe

Reactions: 6
So the latest, jessica & brogan are now trained in brow lamination by teacher toni
& teacher Paul has also trained the girls in lvl lashes, cause he's the best in the business

Seriously, wtaf, they now can give accredited training certs,

Is there not an accredited authority / examination board that you need to be part of to offer this training

Also what about insurance

Lads we need a thread on Grainne Mccoy. What an absolute dose of shite. No need for 20 stories a day. Looj at me lok how wonderful I am. Trying to be funny etc. She's so so cringe
Who's this doll, I don't know of her

Reactions: 4
So the latest, jessica & brogan are now trained in brow lamination by teacher toni
& teacher Paul has also trained the girls in lvl lashes, cause he's the best in the business

Seriously, wtaf, they now can give accredited training certs,

Is there not an accredited authority / examination board that you need to be part of to offer this training

Also what about insurance

Who's this doll, I don't know of her
You need to be trained to train complete your own manuals and submit them before your accredited so they surely are a insurance liability because she's not qualified to teach nor have they done the theory for the actual treatment all well being shown the practical aspects

I
You need to be trained to train complete your own manuals and submit them before your accredited so they surely are a insurance liability because she's not qualified to teach nor have they done the theory for the actual treatment all well being shown the practical aspects
Thought this myself. Surely she would need to have done the train the trainer course to be able to actually train. I'm sure there would be insurance implacations if something did happen a client.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.