Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well isn't Miss Prim lying in her bed yet again at half one having been served food🙄😂

Lazy lazy biatch 😳😳

Reactions: 7
Well isn't Miss Prim lying in her bed yet again at half one having been served food🙄😂

Lazy lazy biatch 😳😳
She is as lazy as sin.... I've never seen the likes of it in a grown woman with kids. How Paul puts up with that shite. I wouldn't be putting up with my husband doing it.... And i wouldn't expect him too. "team work makes their dream work".... Naw love.... Thats not team work..... He has to look after you and his children.... Shes too lazy to work and turn up for clients this week. Cos flogging her tit at an extortionate mark up will pay for the next spending spree and she doesn't need clients

Reactions: 6
I actually can't believe shes lying in the bed again today. Eating and the door closed. Poor poor Paul. Then again maybe he has his bf over or something...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally don't know how she lies there, her with a house and wanes...my husband works away so is only home at the weekend and he gets up early on a Sunday with our wee one and I feel guilty at that and half the time am up too cause theres always something to do!

Team work makes dream work my ass. She thinks of literally nobody but herself. Never see her do anything for Paul!

She is a dose its all me me me and every situation revolves around her and how's shes feeling. I think people are really getting to see her true colours now. No amount of makeup can cover that.

When your a wife and mother Antonia your wanes and husband should come first. We all get tired but its up and on with it... Get a damn grip 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She sickens me them poor children she does nothing for them laying on her hole getting lifted and layed by Paul. He needs to wake up a bit and cop on she must have some dirt on him that he doesn't want people to know. Her saying I used this and that to make this no you didn't Paul made it, ya lazy brute

Reactions: 2
i found this awful sad to read. imagine having to be worried about your mother as a wee girl. she has seen and heard her mother having that many meltdowns now that the poor child must be living on her nerves. that is awful pressure to be under-god bless her. never mind the best wee girl, toni should be trying to be the best mum she knows.
18B7E532-17AF-4A23-B3E5-7B67D49A7583.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i found this awful sad to read. imagine having to be worried about your mother as a wee girl. she has seen and heard her mother having that many meltdowns now that the poor child must be living on her nerves. that is awful pressure to be under-god bless her. never mind the best wee girl, toni should be trying to be the best mum she knows. View attachment 227792
I was thinking the same! Having grown up with a mother with MH issues toni has absolutely no idea how much stress it puts on a young child and no child should have to look after or worry about her mother at that young age! She is a lazy good for nothing excuse for a mother! Al she does is lye on her bed and get Paul to cart and carry to her! She's the bleeping worst of the worst!

I thought the same when I read that, but why share it with the world, for everyone to see. The really sad thing is that this will affect mm when she is older, I just wish toni could see rhat

Reactions: 1
Also broadcasting to all her followers... That an 11 yr old girl is in town alone.... How idiotic

Reactions: 3
I've noticed the wee girl walking to town from the salon from around the age of 9 on her own.

• Wow
Toni put up that screenshot of her messages with MM thinking we would all just read it as a lovely text exchange. It wasn’t just me that was concerned about it. That wee girl is walking on eggshells trying to keep her mammy happy. And should Toni not be making sure that she’s all set for school?

your right there, instead of laying on here lazy arse, get up and make sure your wee girl has everything she needs, give this poor child back her childhood, you are robbing her of this by your selfishness. Im sorry Toni, we all have days when we could just lie in bed, but we put our families first, seriously i could just shake you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
your right there, instead of laying on here lazy arse, get up and make sure your wee girl has everything she needs, give this poor child back her childhood, you are robbing her of this by your selfishness. Im sorry Toni, we all have days when we could just lie in bed, but we put our families first, seriously i could just shake you.
Yes she is only 11 and starting secondary school is a scary time for them, her mum should be with her getting her what she needs, she seems like a very sweet wee girl but old beyond her years

Reactions: 2
Yes she is only 11 and starting secondary school is a scary time for them, her mum should be with her getting her what she needs, she seems like a very sweet wee girl but old beyond her years
She seems like such a lovely, caring wee girl. I hope to god they have explained about santa to her before she starts secondary school. That wee girl was obsessed with Christmas and don't think she would have taken to that news too well.

Wouldn't you think that, if you were her, you'd make sure to do the wee simple things with the one child that you can do it with. create memories with the one child who will have them. instead of sending your child out to get herself sorted for school. my god, how selfish is she as a person, never mind as a mother.
Toni had to do a lot herself as a youngster (she has told us that she did) because of her mum's illnesses - all the more reason to make sure your own child never has the stress, worry, loneliness that she had as a youngster- and which came across in that exchange of messages. toni surely must remember how that felt & realises that it has impacted on her own mental health as an adult. why would you want your child to feel that? or set her up as the next generation of that family with issues. just so sad. toni didn't even see that those messages wouldn't be interpreted by her followers the way she tried to portray them. she scored an own goal there.

Reactions: 10
I have to say all of her no judging tit annoys me, you are the first one to witch and judge people, you should have learnt that hard lesson. There's no need to put up old bride pics, each one of those girls must be thinking did she send bad texts about me too

She doesn't even do makeup anymore, just brows

And falsely claiming she has got products made, this is shocking, that stores are actually stocking these products

Simone is crap. She left me with huge lumps about my lip, I had to go to Belfast to get them dissolved. GIt was a nightmare. Yes her house is filthy and she’s really unprofessional. She’s a lovely girl but she’s definitely not professional nor is she good. There was also a trip to Amsterdam that no one won. It’s a joke
Apparently the girl that works there her partner is missing, hope he's found soon

Reactions: 1
Oh god, let's hope he's found soon, i know there's a couple of people gone in the water, mental health is so fragile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.