Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone is crap. She left me with huge lumps about my lip, I had to go to Belfast to get them dissolved. It was a nightmare. Yes her house is filthy and she’s really unprofessional. She’s a lovely girl but she’s definitely not professional nor is she good. There was also a trip to Amsterdam that no one won. It’s a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've ordered the new brush just to see if its the same, the brow soap is def the same. Did anyone see if product listing is on packaging

Reactions: 1
Simone is crap. She left me with huge lumps about my lip, I had to go to Belfast to get them dissolved. It was a nightmare. Yes her house is filthy and she’s really unprofessional. She’s a lovely girl but she’s definitely not professional nor is she good. There was also a trip to Amsterdam that no one won. It’s a joke
Omg that's awful, Did you go back to her,
How do these people get away with doing this,

These treatments are meant to be carried out in a sterile environment, and not a hope would I go to someone's house.
I also had to get bad lip fillers dissolved (not done by Simone) but by a nurse with a clinic in Derry

Omg that's awful, Did you go back to her,
How do these people get away with doing this,
The first time I went back to her she blamed the product so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She said she could fix it by adding more filler to it. She used another (and charged me full price for it) ml and it made it 10 times worse. It wasn’t even in my lips it was in the skin above it. The place in Belfast said it was one of the worst cases she seen. I was mortified. And her prices are never the same. I had Botox done with her twice and the prices varied greatly. She is really unprofessional and I wouldn’t never recommend her to anyone

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The first time I went back to her she blamed the product so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She said she could fix it by adding more filler to it. She used another (and charged me full price for it) ml and it made it 10 times worse. It wasn’t even in my lips it was in the skin above it. The place in Belfast said it was one of the worst cases she seen. I was mortified. And her prices are never the same. I had Botox done with her twice and the prices varied greatly. She is really unprofessional and I wouldn’t never recommend her to anyone
The amount of people doing these treatments and haven't a clue is unreal, people don't even know what is being put in their faces and don't seem to care

Omg
Thats awful, is there no one you could report her too, Yeah I've heard that she charges different prices all the time,
From what I've seen advertised by other clinics, is one area, two area or all three areas of botox
Then lips, 0.5, 1ml
Like seriously simone get a price list sorted, it's pretty straight forward ffs,

These pop up clinic's are scary, kids are going to them to look like a Kardashian come out like michael jackson ffs,
Surely they would need to be reported

She's a bad egg
Why would anyone go ahead with a treatment if the house is filthy. Actually why would anyone get it done in someone's house! Surely these should only be administered in a sterile clinical environment

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have heard many people complaining about Simone's work premises. She rarely looks presentable and I find this off putting. I'm sorry so many of you have had such bad experiences regarding her cosmetic work.

Simone also worked as an assessor for the company who assess claimants for disability benefits. I sat with a family member whilst he was being assessed by her. This said family member had significant medical, mental health difficulties and some mobility issues. I was able to receive a copy of his assessment to find out that she had blatantly lied throughout the assessment by adding in statements that were untrue. This person mentioned suicidal ideas during assessment. She claimed that there was no mention of suicidal thoughts or behaviours in her write up. There were other lies too, this being the most important.

For those who think she is so lovely and genuine do not be fooled. To disregard someones suicidal thoughts is the lowest of the low.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Antonio now has up a post she has prayed to her angels to guide her on her new lipstick.

It takes skill to type in www.aliexpress ye goat🖕😂

Filled with more aul shite than an overflowing slurry tank that woman🙄🤣

Her face is as froze as the artic circle😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prayed to her angels to guide her on her lipshit, I dont even think the angels can help her, they gave up ages ago!
What happened to Tara Henderson working with her?

Antonio now has up a post she has prayed to her angels to guide her on her new lipstick.

It takes skill to type in www.aliexpress ye goat🖕😂

Filled with more aul shite than an overflowing slurry tank that woman🙄🤣

Her face is as froze as the artic circle😂😂
I cant cope with the bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swear she is a wax work.... Its ridiculous

Prayed to her angels to guide her on her lipshit, I dont even think the angels can help her, they gave up ages ago!
What happened to Tara Henderson working with her?
Well I heard 2 stories one was Taras boyfriend was a drug dealer so they cut ties the other was they both have massive egos etc and kept clashing so couldn't work together. Tara goes through alot of salons

Simone claims that she doesn't drink alcohol,, dear jesus,
For someone that doesn't drink, she can fair party, cocktails, Guinness, gin, Morgan.....

She's a bad egg

Why would anyone go ahead with a treatment if the house is filthy. Actually why would anyone get it done in someone's house! Surely these should only be administered in a sterile clinical environment
Absolutely, surely, there is a governing body to report her too.

First impressions go a long way, if her appearance is mingling why would you let her near your face,

She needs reporting

There could be some truth in what Antonio was saying about Simone

Surely this breaks trading standards rules if she is passing off as her own, the workmanship 😂😂😂
She is such a complete redner. The ease she can just spew total bullshit is shocking. Obviously traders bulk buy products at lower cost and mark them up, that’s just how it works. But she is totally trying to make out she can personally vouch for these crappy products and had a hand in their development. She’s delusional. She’s loosing her way big time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.