Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s another bloody dose can’t stand that voice. Another of Cliona’s pyramid suckers sorry meant client🙈everyone including mickey Doherty singing her praises what a load of nonsense..All the eejits thinking they are special getting a little trophy, Derry huns are getting worse thinking they are something
Mary Keoge would take your eye out and come back for the other one

Shes all for the money, and nothing else

She's more faces than the Guildhall clock
False as f**k

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Mary Keoge would take your eye out and come back for the other one

Shes all for the money, and nothing else

She's more faces than the Guildhall clock
False as f**k
I know a girl who reached out to Mary Keogh because she was struggling after a still birth, Mary told her that she would guide her through her grief..She filled her full off shite and told the poor girl she owed her £500..Taking advantage of ppl at their lowest point in life, makes me sick and all the Derry huns lauding her up..This was all a week after the still birth, any professional knows that you have to let someone grieve before they begin healing..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You know I actually feel sorry for her. She is constantly striving for happiness whether its furniture or whatever & nothing seems to do it for her. Buys something & a short time after hates it, it's sad really.
The constant spending has nothing to do with happiness. It's to squander money from the salon and website so there's little to no earnings to declare. Card machine never works in the parlour for a reason.

Funny how a new sofa can replace a new sofa in an instant but M's chair is just an impossible thought or purchase. Imagine, actually having to provide for your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The constant spending has nothing to do with happiness. It's to squander money from the salon and website so there's little to no earnings to declare. Card machine never works in the parlour for a reason.

Funny how a new sofa can replace a new sofa in an instant but M's chair is just an impossible thought or purchase. Imagine, actually having to provide for your child.
I totally get that a chair for M should come before buying a new sofa. That wasn't my point, many people have addictions & they really are to make them feel better, be it spending money or alcohol or drugs. It's a temporary high for something missing in their lives (perhaps if the rumours are true not getting the love that she needs from Paul off camera) & when they "come down" it no longer works, hence I don't like a table & chairs that I have just bought, know what I mean?

Reactions: 10
I totally get that a chair for M should come before buying a new sofa. That wasn't my point, many people have addictions & they really are to make them feel better, be it spending money or alcohol or drugs. It's a temporary high for something missing in their lives (perhaps if the rumours are true not getting the love that she needs from Paul off camera) & when they "come down" it no longer works, hence I don't like a table & chairs that I have just bought, know what I mean?
100% true! If she wasn’t such an arse hole I’d feel sorry for her, empty and broken inside, she tries to fill and fix with material items/ food . etc also validation from her instagram minions. She says she doesn’t need the validation so many times it’s obviously herself she’s trying to convince!

Reactions: 6
I know a girl who reached out to Mary Keogh because she was struggling after a still birth, Mary told her that she would guide her through her grief..She filled her full off shite and told the poor girl she owed her £500..Taking advantage of ppl at their lowest point in life, makes me sick and all the Derry huns lauding her up..This was all a week after the still birth, any professional knows that you have to let someone grieve before they begin healing..
She really is something else, she's a scam artist, I wouldn't give her the time of day, it's all about money with Mary, her ex husband is exactly the same,, scam artists the both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wholeheartedly agree. But if she had ANY heart or any decency, you would think providing a chair for your son would give you an endless "high" taking him out to see the ducks, the trees or down to the beach. All those things he so desperately should be aware of. Surely that would give her such a sense of purpose and happiness that material goods can't.

The fact that it doesn't, and it doesn't resonate with her to even TRY (not for a staged video) is disgusting and she shouldn't be able to call herself a mother. Whatever is going on is wrong on every possible level it's disgusting and disturbing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she really still selling that brush set? She must of over ordered thinking they would sell out! In this day and age with tiktok shop giving you brilliant deals on big names, why would you buy that tack.. it's actually embarrassing like something you would find in the pound shop

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she really still selling that brush set? She must of over ordered thinking they would sell out! In this day and age with tiktok shop giving you brilliant deals on big names, why would you buy that tack.. it's actually embarrassing like something you would find in the pound shop
How old are these brushes now and she still sells them at full price

Notice how she doesn't mention that she designed them. Knowing everyone knows the truth

• Haha
If she still had warehouse she would have showed it by now as she usually tries to probe us wrong on here

Can’t afford to heat her house but sits on new furniture every locka months?! And still not chair for M. Seriously this dolls priorities are so so fucked up.

Reactions: 13
Can’t afford to heat her house but sits on new furniture every locka months?! And still not chair for M. Seriously this dolls priorities are so so fucked up.
This angers me so much. She is getting more than adequate PIP to care for M..This money should be spent keeping the house warm and buying whatever M needs to be comfortable but Toni seems to use it to fund her trips and designer labels, it's nothing short of neglect

This angers me so much. She is getting more than adequate PIP to care for M..This money should be spent keeping the house warm and buying whatever M needs to be comfortable but Toni seems to use it to fund her trips and designer labels, it's nothing short of neglect
Do you really believe she is sitting in the cold? She is either trying to be relevant or I think she is trying to ramp up sympathy for her black Friday sale so that people feel sorry for them and buy

Reactions: 10
You’d think with her new windows n all her house would be toasty 😂😂😂that electric fire she has blaring also prob gives out heat as mine does too so wind your neck in big girl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know her circumstances but Toni is most likely claiming Universal Credit as a self employed person, PIP for herself, DLA for M and carers allowance for either Paul or M, not declaring at least half of her income, and using the critters in the salon to cover any expenses with their rent a chair fees. If she can’t heat Tetris towers with all that cash coming in, there’s no hope for the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t know her circumstances but Toni is most likely claiming Universal Credit as a self employed person, PIP for herself, DLA for M and carers allowance for either Paul or M, not declaring at least half of her income, and using the critters in the salon to cover any expenses with their rent a chair fees. If she can’t heat Tetris towers with all that cash coming in, there’s no hope for the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️
She mentioned ages ago that she is in receipt of working sick benefits, for herself, that Paul gets benefits also

They have to be receiving a fortune a week/month on benefits alone

Then, when she & he takes a notion to work, it's all cash in hand, which they don't declare

A friend of a friend daughter hangs about with sour bake our Caitlin,
She was saying they are up to their eyeballs in debt, credit cards, they are blacklisted, they owe the inland revenue

She lives in fairy land, she literally is gone with the wind,

That Paul needs a boot in the dickgina
He's worse than her,

• Haha
How on earth is she entitled to PIP?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.