Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Mary Keogh one? Keep seeing her name this last few days
Another dose

I know a girl who reached out to Mary Keogh because she was struggling after a still birth, Mary told her that she would guide her through her grief..She filled her full off shite and told the poor girl she owed her £500..Taking advantage of ppl at their lowest point in life, makes me sick and all the Derry huns lauding her up..This was all a week after the still birth, any professional knows that you have to let someone grieve before they begin healing..
I unfollowed her a day after following, she just didn't sit right for me, thank fk now after hearing this the c🤬🤬t

Toni I know you read here..Please stop taking antibiotics, as a medical professional no one should have more than 2 courses of antibiotics in 12mths, I've lost count of how many courses ypu have posted..Alot of infections come from poor hygiene so maybe look at the bigger picture
Maybe the NHS is trying to knock her off 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It would be like when she had her flat tyre.... 'yous how was I supposed to know I needed to brush my teeth?'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to derail BUT WHY O WHY do all these MUAs insist on putting up a picture last bride of the week but they put a pic up ensuring it shows their Range Rover?? LC or LOC whatever she goes by now and DB are wile for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to derail BUT WHY O WHY do all these MUAs insist on putting up a picture last bride of the week but they put a pic up ensuring it shows their Range Rover?? LC or LOC whatever she goes by now and DB are wile for it!!
Cause they are pathetic and define their lives by their possessions. I’m an old cynic, content with my lot who enjoys life’s simple pleasures. I find it all amusing 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s so tacky and nouveau riche, that old saying money talks wealth whispers springs to mind

"never take your mind nor your freedom for granted" is she for real?? She is literally the most disrespectful person on the planet to say that about someone with learning difficulties who is in residential care. If she's saying that on Instagram god knows what she's saying in private

Reactions: 8
"never take your mind nor your freedom for granted" is she for real?? She is literally the most disrespectful person on the planet to say that about someone with learning difficulties who is in residential care. If she's saying that on Instagram god knows what she's saying in private
She would want to take a look at her own mind because she is a prisoner of her own mind..Spending incessantly to fill try and help up with other instahuns rather than just being content with what she has

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.