Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've crossed paths with that LD one a few times (if it's the one I'm thinking of) and oh lord does she fancy herself something rotten and seems to think she's famous (bless her). She's a dose and her style is whopping most of the time. Her videos are cringe fests.

Anyway, not to derail.....

Toni is still a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who can she go to the dentist and allegedly leave 2 clients waiting? Surely they have better things to do with their day than sit waiting on Miss Unprofessional

Reactions: 6
That's what they get for going to her.

I always wonder who the hell actually goes to her after what she did and how she still acts. Then I see the photos she puts up of clients and for the most part it makes sense. Once or twice I've been very surprised by whos giving her custom after being in their company and hearing for myself them slagging her off.

Reactions: 8
Haw
She constantly looks like she’s been gurning these days
Jaw absolutely swinging on that tramadol. 😅

It's probably not even occurred to her that her teeth wouldn't be such a state if she didn't eat as much crap and junk food. If we've seen how long she goes without washing her hair just think of the treatment those teeth are getting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's a greasy dirty witch

Her teeth are probably bad because she grinds her teeth being on tramadol

Reactions: 3
Toni I know you read here..Please stop taking antibiotics, as a medical professional no one should have more than 2 courses of antibiotics in 12mths, I've lost count of how many courses ypu have posted..Alot of infections come from poor hygiene so maybe look at the bigger picture

Reactions: 15
Toni I know you read here..Please stop taking antibiotics, as a medical professional no one should have more than 2 courses of antibiotics in 12mths, I've lost count of how many courses ypu have posted..Alot of infections come from poor hygiene so maybe look at the bigger picture
I haven't had antibiotics in about 5 years I can't believe how many she takes, she must be immune to them by now

I haven't had antibiotics in about 5 years I can't believe how many she takes, she must be immune to them by now
I'd say its habit / addictive personality
She thinks I'm sick a tablet will make me better,

Her gut needs a good read out, if my kids or myself take antibiotics when finished we always take probiotics afterwards for healthy gut,

Her poor lack of personal hygiene,
Her diet
And her lifestyle is absolutely disgusting

Maybe if she washed herself, daily that would be a start

And had a balanced diet

What you put into yourself comes out,,,,,

I'd say its habit / addictive personality
She thinks I'm sick a tablet will make me better,

Her gut needs a good read out, if my kids or myself take antibiotics when finished we always take probiotics afterwards for healthy gut,

Her poor lack of personal hygiene,
Her diet
And her lifestyle is absolutely disgusting

Maybe if she washed herself, daily that would be a start

And had a balanced diet

What you put into yourself comes out,,,,,
A yakult a day, keeps the doctor away and a teaspoon of manuka honey.
Don't need vitamins if you eat properly

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.