Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a drab dull living room. New sofa is banging. Might look better in a different coloured room with different colour blinds. But everything is such a bland colour than blends in together
It's horrible u couldn't sit comfortably in there at all and that couch is hideous, the cushions don't match either 😕

Reactions: 3
OH COME ON........ Stop writing stupid questions to yourself.

You didn't break any cycle for crappy parenting. You very much carried that on.

Sorry to say but MM will continue it too. That's not her fault, that's how you dragged her up.
She thinks she's better than everyone else. Delusions of grandeur. A bully, that cries the victim. Buys her friends. It's really so sad on her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OH COME ON........ Stop writing stupid questions to yourself.

You didn't break any cycle for crappy parenting. You very much carried that on.

Sorry to say but MM will continue it too. That's not her fault, that's how you dragged her up.
She thinks she's better than everyone else. Delusions of grandeur. A bully, that cries the victim. Buys her friends. It's really so sad on her.
🤣🤣🤣 as she stares into the distance pondering her life and just how good of a mother she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I shouldn't but can I say one thing........ Mary Keogh has had a good bitta work done 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she got the same sofa as that ugly blue one she had. Just in grey leather. It's called San Antonio from dfs.
What a narcissist.

Would she ever stop putting it on with that root canal. My other half got two done in one go at the side of his mouth and wasn't walking round like that

Reactions: 2
Who is this Mary Keogh one? Keep seeing her name this last few days
Yeah a life coach. Think she went to America for training. 🙄

Dark Chucklick (Chocolate) in her dinner? I used to feel bad for thinking one person can not be that thick..........

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't but can I say one thing........ Mary Keogh has had a good bitta work done 😲
Oh she’s another bloody dose can’t stand that voice. Another of Cliona’s pyramid suckers sorry meant client🙈everyone including mickey Doherty singing her praises what a load of nonsense..All the eejits thinking they are special getting a little trophy, Derry huns are getting worse thinking they are something

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know I actually feel sorry for her. She is constantly striving for happiness whether its furniture or whatever & nothing seems to do it for her. Buys something & a short time after hates it, it's sad really.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.