Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly questions coming from her.
When did she last show MM bathroom? Who on earth remembers and wants to know the colour of the paint. It's so random, that its fake.

Reactions: 12
I swear she is so stupid it hurts

And why does she keep saying wurrrrrr, it doesn't even make sense

Reactions: 8
How has she survived to nearly 40 with no life skills or common sense..how can a grown woman seriously say she doesn't know how to make chips

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Clearly questions coming from her.
When did she last show MM bathroom? Who on earth remembers and wants to know the colour of the paint. It's so random, that its fake.
I thought this was strange as well. And it had to be the expensive paint rather than good old dulex.

Reactions: 5
Omfg. Stop. Please for the love of God, on a Sunday too.

She used a vegetable chopper to make potato's into chips but cooked the potato's first.

She ruined my Sunday funday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I arrived into City of Derry Airport earlier and Paul picked up a group of lads in family bus..definitely taxiing on side

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Slurring the words again giving them chips to mm
She acts like she’s so inspirational with all her wee ‘life hacks’ but alls she’s doing is showing people how ignorant and stupid she really is.
It’s truly mind blowing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she said Paul was away to Dublin for the airport run, if he was doing airport runs for money on the side surely she wouldn’t be stupid to post on instagram…then again…

Family movie night, living her best life and wee M in his room by himself on the monitor 😔 so sad

• Heart
Sounds like he told her it was Dublin so he could have some peace to pick up some rent boys and have a Sunday Funday in the Premier Inn. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought this was strange as well. And it had to be the expensive paint rather than good old dulex.
She's using her questions to brag about expensive stuff.
You'll see alot of random stuff come up so she can talk about it. In the last questions, someone asked about Iceland. Who the duck remember about Iceland?
That was her way to say she spent extra money and went VIP

• Heart
Such a drab dull living room. New sofa is banging. Might look better in a different coloured room with different colour blinds. But everything is such a bland colour than blends in together
I hate it so much, no sense of style, personality or creativity at all, it's a showroom look which is despise

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.