Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

I'm not mother of the year but my husband likes it up the rear.

Hope it doesn't need said but there is no offence meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice if she deleted a post after the wraps? It showed up but was deleted by the time I clicked into it.

Reactions: 1
Naw cause the aul ma is getting 100 grand next week 💸💸💸💸💸
I just saw the news at 6 and seen they were getting this. But the family of the patients ie their children arnt get their own payment. I’m sure she’s fuming but clearly why she’s pushed the other siblings further away so she can get it all for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We know she's going on holiday. Another girls trip with Paul and girls from the salon
They're off to Copenhagen

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Homemade curry..looks like mayflower with peas and chicken thrown in..bit of a stretch to call it homemade

Reactions: 3
Does it trigger anyone else when she pulls out the airfryer basket midway through cooking just to show what's in it! Let it cook! We believe you you're cooking something and no doubt it looks like shite!

Reactions: 7
Does it trigger anyone else when she pulls out the airfryer basket midway through cooking just to show what's in it! Let it cook! We believe you you're cooking something and no doubt it looks like shite!
I can't watch long enough to see it!

Want to chop my fking head off everytime I hear yous!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yous. Maybe when titless toni goes to take her ma for reprogramming they could have a look at her and reprogram her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say, I don't like this one bit! Plenty in the town with additions, just because a post is up with pisyou can't come out with this stuff, keep it real, don't stur, I'm sure my comment won't go down to well, but oh well, and the kid is only a kid so leave her be

Wonder if this is what someone mentioned already, someone on here said something was happening and they couldn't say what, ppl were asking was she a teacher
I can 100% tell you that the school not knowing is 100% bull tit, they would be crucified if they didn't adhear to all health and safety of the children and would be closed down if they didn't have correct info on every special needs child.
I hope the school are aware of this and make sure to re-inform her of their policies! Such a total dick head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wondered if she asked herself that question to be able to answer it and try clear up what had been said about her here about M

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.