Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Screaming laughing at her explaining what a whole chicken is 😂 aye we know Toni ffs, most of us haven’t just arrived on planet earth on a spaceship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hello899

VIP Member
How many times does she contradict herself, so she can't receive DMs but yet she talks about the nasty ones she gets..
Surely seeing M with no Ipad at school shows let he doesn't need one, never mind 2 or 3 showed in his face at home..the IPads are only to give her an easy life

• Heart

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
It’s definitely interesting 😂
Terrible fashion sense must be a requirement to work in The Parlour. He looks like a Pavlova. 😅

I'm starting to think not everyone that works there is in their right mind because what right minded person in their early 20s wants to trapse half way across the country to a stuffy hotel for a Sunday lunch over heading into town for a bottomless brunch and getting hammered. 😅 Smells like Toni hijacked the whole thing and offered to pay just for a day out.

• Haha

Derrygirl21

She'll be back to Belfast shopping again before long! There's always an agenda with her and she was called out for being away on holiday and then her and Paul taking the mother to London for her appointment.
Without giving away who I am, there was a reason she couldn't go too far today in regards to one of her children. That's all I'll say but Hey Toni 😉 we know you're watching

• Wow

martha82

Chatty Member
Really? Really Toni?

From the woman who has spent tens of thousands on her body, needs designer everything. Buys so much she forgets what she buys. Never leaves tetris towers alone. Always driving top of the range cars. Swanning off on holidays. Away and fuck yourself. She's the poorest.person I know.

Also the gym. First it was because she gets nowhere but the house and work (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and then it was to be stronger for M

I'd say she's looking more surgery and needs to show some results somewhere before they do it
Christ almighty she is insane
She is the most materialistic person in the world
She actually has a disorder. She needs help.

Paul collapses and she’s more concerned about her holiday 🙄

why in the name of god would anyone share all this on social media?! She’s making a fool of herself. Who the fuck could sleep in them rollers ffs?

Reactions: 11

secondhandnews

Terrible fashion sense must be a requirement to work in The Parlour. He looks like a Pavlova. 😅

I'm starting to think not everyone that works there is in their right mind because what right minded person in their early 20s wants to trapse half way across the country to a stuffy hotel for a Sunday lunch over heading into town for a bottomless brunch and getting hammered. 😅 Smells like Toni hijacked the whole thing and offered to pay just for a day out.
That's definitely it - she's footing the bill for the day out and she's probably getting Paul to ferry them to and fro. I don't know anyone in their early 20s who'd turn down a free night away, free drinks, free dinner, a lift, and the opportunity to rip the back off the boss that's paying for it the minute the lift doors ding closed 🤷

I’m shocked she hasn’t washed her hair, actually no I’m not but I’m shocked someone would actually go out out after having being to the gym with hair ‘wet with grease’ and then publicly admit it. The bacteria that must be thriving in her head and the smell! Instead of sitting down with a cup of tea why not just use that time jump in shower and wash your hair and drink your tea as you are getting ready. Is it because she has extensions in or something that she thinks she can’t wash it or it’s too much hassle to wash it?
The "angels" that talk to her is actually just the bacteria on her head gaining sentience.

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
More cheap shit from China if she's communicating that late at night

Planning a new product when the blush hasn't even been approved for sale yet. This is probably a tool so she doesn't have to spend money on testing the product before release. More brushes or may even be a beauty blender

I have the same length of hair as nitonia and mine is twice as thick and it literally takes me 10 minutes to dry and straighten, why does she even bother to get dressed up with her hair like that, shower or not i wouldnt feel clean, i am a single mother of 3 small children and one has additional needs and i still find the time to shower and wash my hair there is no excuse for it

• Haha

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
She's constantly on about how social media creates unrealistic expectations and makes people feel bad about themselves... And then posts the calories of everything she eats to her audience with not a thought of who might be struggling with disordered eating and be triggered into a binge or a starve by it. She really is the most ignorant animal going.
100%!!

And she very clearly has a disorder herself though. The obsession with fried foods and take away, the binge eating junk food by the jar on a Sunday. Although she is fitting into singular jean sizes (just about) she still has the fat girl brain she had before the quick fix surgery and has done absolutely nothing to try overcome it.

• Heart

hello899

VIP Member
Its great to see that we are influencing her life. it was mentioned yesterday that Paul must do the school runs, low and behold a pic of her bringing MM to school

• Haha

darkcherry14k

Jesus just have a bloody bap with the fillet burger! For all the calories in the fried food and sauces u dump ontop of it you might as well go all in and throw it in a bap! Stupid woman making out they're having a healthy dinner because they put abit of rocket on the plate and left the bread off 🤣

And why are they frying anything at all when they have an AIR FRYER?! Not an ounce of common sense between them 🙄

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She has an en suite? How? She lives in Creggan, where is the en-suite?
That bedroom and 'en suite' aka Ms accessible bathroom where custom built for him and his needs. Toni decided she liked it for herself and shoved him upstairs and took it over

• Wow

Lurkingloads

So Toni can't look after M herself but is happy to let her 20 year old neice do it while also looking after a baby. Make it make sense Toni.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Was thinking this as well lol. She's turned into such a commoner lately... Lidl and Derry shopping...the shame 🤣🤣. Debt must have caught up on them
Paul putting camp into the camping holiday in South of France,
Telling us multiple times about her paying in for things. The windows and the new sofa
Discovering Lidl for the 1st time
Shopping around derry and not belfast

She's definitely up to something.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Does she just sit with her phone in her hand, looking at the time and temperature (🤷🏻‍♀️) for messages from angels? Busy woman 🙄

• Haha

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
She's a fucking ballroot. What's the best place you've been and she names every place she's been so she can show off. Toni...the only thing us "trolls" care about is the infections you spread around these places you disgusting hure

• Haha
  • Heart