Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was completely for the 'Tattlers' to say 'Look I can drive myself somewhere, I haven't fully lost the ability to function as a human and do something for myself' yet she gets home and has a Chinese to reward herself likely 😳
She has contradicted herself in such a roundabout way .. she knew there was a problem, she was aware the whole time and also made Paul aware but yet she's saying how would I know.
I fail to understand really, you were clueless there was any issue at all or you did know and now you're only posting this story and tagging KMC in the hopes that you'll get a freebie when they come out and 'pure save the day fer I hadn't a clue youssss'
She just screams stupid desperate witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Even if she didn't know it was a flat wheel, the noise and vibration that jeep would have been making, no one in their right mind would continue to drive it. She knew there was something badly wrong. And she also said she got out and looked under the car and thought it was grand. So how did she fail to see the wheel at this point ? She's just pure stupidly ignorant. And if KMC give her a freebie tomorrow I will never give them my business again.

Reactions: 9
She'll likely have a big writeup about how amazing Kevin is and the business calling to the house to her first thing to get her sorted blah blah blah. It'll overshadow M going to school anyway for his first day back. All focus will be on her, the VW and KMC.
Poor her having to pay for a tyre before her holidays that she's off work for 10 days to go on. Not like she doesn't have plenty ££'s, moreso that she needs to get shot of anyway before she's questioned what she has and where it came from
Here we go now "maybe driving isn't for me or the gym" .. like everything else, nothing lasts long with Toni. Only time she isn't chauffeured around is going to the gym yet more things for her to dispose of and forget about

Reactions: 4
Passed by it this morning parked on double yellows outside the salon it's a huge ugly 8 seater people carrier. Looks like a Mini bus.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure if M is panicking about going back to school that the last thing he wants is his aul dirty Ma's phone in his face 🙄

Reactions: 5
Wtf is it with the different voices. Either whispering and husky or like someone on speed. Either is like listening to nails on a blackboard. 😬
[/QU that talking at speed is when her bipolar is in the manic phase
Wtf is it with the different voices. Either whispering and husky or like someone on speed. Either is like listening to nails on a blackboard. 😬
That talking at speed is when her bipolar is in the manic phase I recognised that a long time ago in her as well

Reactions: 6
I don’t have the first clue about raising a child with additional needs. But I know that if I was feeling anxious, someone recording me in such a vulnerable state would only make me feel a hundred times worse. She has literally just said that M hears every word they’re saying to him. So why tell us (and him) how ‘panicky’ and ‘worried’ he is? How is that helpful? This isn’t appropriate content for a business page - or even a personal one.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t have the first clue about raising a child with additional needs. But I know that if I was feeling anxious, someone recording me in such a vulnerable state would only make me feel a hundred times worse. She has literally just said that M hears every word they’re saying to him. So why tell us (and him) how ‘panicky’ and ‘worried’ he is? How is that helpful? This isn’t appropriate content for a business page - or even a personal one.
I totally agree, her content is not appropriate for her so called work page, I unfollowed a girl in town also, all she had up on her so called business page is where nice to eat, her laying in her bed, her two kids, or an asos order delivered,
Some people are absolute dickheads

Reactions: 11
duck she is one horrible disgrace of a human being, couldn't even call her a mother! No videos taken of MM going back to school yesterday because she can pick and choose when she wants to be on the stories, but today she choose to video her very vulnerable child who so clearly looked worried about the changes he was facing today and instead of being there to comfort him and reasurre him that everything will be OK today she has the phone stuck in his face. Naw she angers me so much. I don't know why she was blessed with that wee dote of a child because she does not deserve him!

Reactions: 12
duck she is one horrible disgrace of a human being, couldn't even call her a mother! No videos taken of MM going back to school yesterday because she can pick and choose when she wants to be on the stories, but today she choose to video her very vulnerable child who so clearly looked worried about the changes he was facing today and instead of being there to comfort him and reasurre him that everything will be OK today she has the phone stuck in his face. Naw she angers me so much. I don't know why she was blessed with that wee dote of a child because she does not deserve him!
I agree. And the worst part isn't even for awareness, it's for sympathy for her. Look how hard she has it. When in actual fact it's that wee pet has it hard and needs support, not a phone rammed in his face

See KMC sorted the tyre first thing this morning. Then she has a cheek to come on saying this is the face of a mammy who survived summer 🙈 give me strength.

• Haha
See KMC sorted the tyre first thing this morning. Then she has a cheek to come on saying this is the face of a mammy who survived summer 🙈 give me strength.
Naw seriously, of course she survived summer she barely seen them. How can she call herself a mammy when she does duck all. She's disgusting and shame on kmc tyres. And her sitting not even dressed ffs

A face of a mammy who survived summer. I can't believe those words even passed her lips.
Survived summer? All those trips here there and everywhere and spending a disgusting amount of money on Tetris Towers yet again must have REALLY taken it out of her and been extremely challenging because looking after her children certainly wasn't - she avoided doing that like the plague!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They got rid of the range rover. Hes drivin round in that big black van thing n she a has vw convertible thats what shes drivin now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
See Paul was keeping an eye in the guy changing the tyre. Standing there in the living steering out "he doesn't know what to do with himself"
I think he does............. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See Paul was keeping an eye in the guy changing the tyre. Standing there in the living steering out "he doesn't know what to do with himself"
I think he does............. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha had the same thought! Then the next his head is in deeper than his penis in Toni’s floof

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They got rid of the range rover. Hes drivin round in that big black van thing n she a has vw convertible thats what shes drivin now
Wonder what happened there, she couldn't wait to get the range rover

Is their number plates on the new cars

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.