Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MM was in her school uniform this morning and she says 1 more to go tomorrow obvs meaning M is back to school tomorrow morning and she wishes she booked it off... So she's there to see the Golden Child off in her first day back today but can't be there for the one that needs the support! Beggars belief

Reactions: 3
So MM was in her school uniform this morning and she says 1 more to go tomorrow obvs meaning M is back to school tomorrow morning and she wishes she booked it off... So she's there to see the Golden Child off in her first day back today but can't be there for the one that needs the support! Beggars belief
She doesn't even make it a secret any more about how little she cares about him

She doesn't start work til about 11am so she'll be there to see him off.
It's more to have time at home to herself without M.

Reactions: 4
That wee girls was all smiles in the back of the convertible till Toni told lies about the mother never being out and her face dropped. Needs to keep track of her lies better

Wtf is it with the different voices. Either whispering and husky or like someone on speed. Either is like listening to nails on a blackboard. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What kind of convertible has she? I see nothing 😭🀣 I ruined every following I had as she angered me so much I could never keep my mouth shut and always got blocked πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
I find it really funny that since I wrote the comment that going to the gym only counts when you take a pic inside, she delivers πŸ“Έ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s most concerning that moron has a licence.

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΏ Round of applause for that performance to purely let the tattlers know you actually drive yourself around town, Toni. Bravo πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s most concerning that moron has a licence.

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΏ Round of applause for that performance to purely let the tattlers know you actually drive yourself around town, Toni. Bravo πŸ™„
That's exactly why she done it. Which makes it even more pathetic that he goes to the hair dressers and elsewhere with her

Reactions: 5
And the fact she went to the gym and has a Chinese delivered as she comes back. Jesus she's so cool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How in undergod did she not know. She's an absolute tit
To be quite honest there was a time when I was the most useless person when it comes to noticing things about my car. I’ve drove on many a flat tyre and once a busted tyre with no clue so I don’t blame her on this one!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.