Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Paul isn't going too so he can be himself and have fun and do what he wants, with whoever he wants 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If the da was SA them as waines then why is he trusted to watch M? The thought makes my skin crawl that a defenceless child could be put in a position to endure that and not able to defend himself! Sick twisted family! Also I’m pretty sure I seen the ma in Nero about 3 weeks ago

Reactions: 3
Sure we all seen her at the pub at midnight for tonis dad's birthday a few weeks ago. And they're saying she hasn't been out in 3 months, they would wanna start keeping track of their lies. People like that lie so much they actually believe their own lies.

Reactions: 12
If the da was SA them as waines then why is he trusted to watch M? The thought makes my skin crawl that a defenceless child could be put in a position to endure that and not able to defend himself! Sick twisted family! Also I’m pretty sure I seen the ma in Nero about 3 weeks ago
In fairness, the whole family is unhinged. Can't believe a word Patricia says. Its in there blood. Patricia wouldn't be a reliable source on any accord.
Lack of evidence is very common in SA. Especially if its only reported when they are adults. But people are still convicted of it. And if there was truth to it or if people believed it, the father would of been burnt out of derry.
Rumours did circulate but they died off just as quick

Reactions: 2
In fairness, the whole family is unhinged. Can't believe a word Patricia says. Its in there blood. Patricia wouldn't be a reliable source on any accord.
Lack of evidence is very common in SA. Especially if its only reported when they are adults. But people are still convicted of it. And if there was truth to it or if people believed it, the father would of been burnt out of derry.
Rumours did circulate but they died off just as quick
There are lots of people living in the community who have never been convicted of SA but allegations have been made. Unfortunately its an offence that is one word against another. They try and portray a Brady Bunch family, do I remember a brother very briefly on the scene but he obviously left the circus

Aye she deffs used to post her brother and his baby etc. But no sign of him for a looooong time

Reactions: 2
No she's a couple of sisters, and a brother. But never any sign of them. Her two sisters went with her for her surgery, she posted pics of them. And her brother and his baby used to be on her stories then he disappeared too

I find it odd that both other sisters accused him of SA and the rest of the family don't speak to the parents other than toni tit. To me that says a lot. And he won't be restricted around kids unless there was an arrest then conviction. I hope nothing has happened to anyone else 😖

Reactions: 5
As the saying goes there's no smoke without fire, apparently the mental abuse that man put them through was shocking,

That's why the sister has a drinking problem,

As for the mother, she's the biggest scam artist going, they are gypsies, they want everything for free, greedy, nasty foul mouth scumbags

Reactions: 14
I had to go back and watch her videos from Sunday again. Am in a state of shock that the Queen of grime is preaching about skincare and taking care of her fiss 😩 Just a bragging party about how many expensive products she owns and hasn't a clue on how to use them. 2 toners ?? Why even ?? Then that oil slick at the end, No amount of makeup is going to stick to that ! Coupled with how warm it was on Sunday past her makeup would have just melted off. I think the whole point of the video was to get close ups of the botox she has obviously recently got 😂

Reactions: 8
I had to go back and watch her videos from Sunday again. Am in a state of shock that the Queen of grime is preaching about skincare and taking care of her fiss 😩 Just a bragging party about how many expensive products she owns and hasn't a clue on how to use them. 2 toners ?? Why even ?? Then that oil slick at the end, No amount of makeup is going to stick to that ! Coupled with how warm it was on Sunday past her makeup would have just melted off. I think the whole point of the video was to get close ups of the botox she has obviously recently got 😂
All that botox and fillers and surgery and she's still the oldest looking 38 year old I've seen, despite her thinking she looks like a teenager. That dootsy style does her no favours

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same!! I thought it was just her and the sister Patricia 😂😂
There's at least 2 sisters and a brother. The brother is a nasty piece of work, doesn't have any contact with his child now so that's probably why he's never mentioned.
Is Patricia the drug taking alcoholic who lost her weins and the parents got custody of them ? I know the Da and while I think he is the most hateful man that your ever likely to meet I wouldn't pay any attention to the SA allegations. Social services would have had to be involved in the custody battle between him and the daughter. Junkies will say or do anything to manipulate and lay blame at somebody else's door for their own problems

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There's at least 2 sisters and a brother. The brother is a nasty piece of work, doesn't have any contact with his child now so that's probably why he's never mentioned.
Is Patricia the drug taking alcoholic who lost her weins and the parents got custody of them ? I know the Da and while I think he is the most hateful man that your ever likely to meet I wouldn't pay any attention to the SA allegations. Social services would have had to be involved in the custody battle between him and the daughter. Junkies will say or do anything to manipulate and lay blame at somebody else's door for their own problems
No thats a different sister, I think called Maria who lost her weans and the parents took them

• Wow
It was Jennifer the mother that emotionally abused them when they all lived at home. She constantly played the I'm not well and you all have to look after me card. Laid it on thick. She took to her bed for days on end. Her mental health problems stem from being a victim of SA herself. Suppose that's why Toni ended up such an attention seeker 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the wee girl Rihanna, she used to be in Toni’s stories all the time and Toni took her everywhere and did everything with her that she did MM now the wee girl just seems to have been cast aside.

everything is disposable to Toni including people, hence why her only friends are clients and ppl who work for her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.