Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acting Aunty of the year with Jennifer but when it was her end of year prize giving a few weeks ago not one of the fuckers turned up for her. Broke my heart when she went up to collect her certificates and there was no one in the audience for her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Acting Aunty of the year with Jennifer but when it was her end of year prize giving a few weeks ago not one of the fuckers turned up for her. Broke my heart when she went up to collect her certificates and there was no one in the audience for her.
That's a sin. She always looks so sad the critter

Reactions: 5
So Jennifer is the girl in the car? Antonio is her aunt? Does Jennifer have special need?
Yes Toni is Jennifer's aunt. Jennifer lives with tonis mum and dad as well as her sister. Social services etc were heavily involved and I think they were removed from the mother. Yea she has special needs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sean Jennifer's brother? I know that their mother is an alcoholic and that they grew up living with tonis parents

Reactions: 4
Is the Patricia sister her mother?
Naw maria

Naw maria
Patricia is the sister that Toni blames everything on

That's a sin. She always looks so sad the critter
It was a sin, obviously everyone clapped for her but I felt so sad for her that everyone else had family or someone in the audience and she never. It wouldn't have harmed them to take an hour out of their day to turn up for her. They would have no bother driving to Bridgend for an ice cream. She's a very shy girl, I see her regularly (without giving away my identity) I talk to her often and when i talk to her she puts her head down and doesn't have much confidence. But she does have a laugh with her friends as well which is nice to see.

Also MM and Jennifer's sister Rihanna had a fall out. I think that had something to do with MM leaving st Cecilias. They used to be stuck at the hip but they don't talk now and Rihanna doesn't go to tonis house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Patricia is never on fb now. She called Toni out on all her bullshit, publicly. She also said Toni knows all about the SA that went on when they were weans.

Reactions: 5
Patricia is never on fb now. She called Toni out on all her bullshit, publicly. She also said Toni knows all about the SA that went on when they were weans.
Holy tit! I missed all this before. Did she ever say who done it? Or should I not be asking these questions

Holy tit! I missed all this before. Did she ever say who done it? Or should I not be asking these questions
Dad allegedly. As far as I know there wasn't enough evidence. Which 100% doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Anyone else think this explains why Toni is so mentally unwell. I'm not saying it happened to her but the trauma of it all. Her detaching herself from whatever happened and now that's how she copes with everything in life. Just detaches herself and lives in her own wee fantasy world. Would explain alot. Learned behaviours and all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I met the mum and dad in omagh one day in a cafey. They came in shouting and give the staff hard time.. was disgusting they had that girl with them and the dad did nothing but poke and annoy her! The mother looked fine to me

I met the mum and dad in omagh one day in a cafey. They came in shouting and give the staff hard time.. was disgusting they had that girl with them and the dad did nothing but poke and annoy her! The mother looked fine to me
They are shocking, my older neices work in town and the ma is a nightmare anywhere she goes. She's cheeky, ignorant and entitled. They behave appallingly and treat people like tit. Not a nice family

Reactions: 7
It's funny how she has to make and big song and dance about the ma getting out of the house for the first time in months with an impending holiday around the corner. Just in time for her to look very well!!

Reactions: 8
I have no health complaints and don't claim PIP and hope I never will and her mother seems to be out more than me but they claim the poor critter is never out the door..shes flat out being told to stop vaping in Foyleside, I've seen this with my own eyes twice

I have no health complaints and don't claim PIP and hope I never will and her mother seems to be out more than me but they claim the poor critter is never out the door..shes flat out being told to stop vaping in Foyleside, I've seen this with my own eyes twice
Sure is she not the reason 3 fire engines landed somewhere in the town a few months back, vaping in the toilets? Shoulda been sent their bill!

The mother has been out and about and away on holidays more than me this past 3 years!!!!!

The da makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.