Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s definitely a pip review coming up

The clown is out to play once again
0789BE12-A52F-4DDF-8555-184DE51D63D0.png

How is it your mammy is able to walk about Derry yesterday unaided but today it’s a struggle to get her out? I smell 💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"I am who I am because of them" .. being a compulsive liar to put the cry on and sing the song of 'poor deprived Toni' is a terrible thing to blame your parents for. Not that long ago Toni said she only had her daddy for M, an "our Caitlin will kill me, we pay her, we pay her cause its a job fur her"
Sorry now correct me if I'm wrong but Caitlin has stories posted of being at dinner with everyone. Toni has stories posted of her parents then at dinner with everyone but surprise surprise there's no M in sight. For only having 2 people in this world, one they pay to look after her son and the other that does it for free and both of them at dinner with both M's parents .. dear oh dear Toni yet another lie dribbled out of your mouth

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but she plastered way too much on her face today, all of those different skin care products and then the sheer amount of makeup she ploughed on afterwards, her skin must be clogged up to high heaven! Has she ever heard of less is more? Does she even know what each of those products are for and whether they should be used in conjunction with each other or at the same time? Or if they're even suited to her skin type or is she just showing them off because they're expensive brands and nothing but the best for Toni?
I think she should get her money back cause her skin looks terrible and if she has come out in psoriasis is it a good idea to be putting that much on her skin? Could all of that be bringing about the psoriasis? Maybe it's a rash from her cheap Ali express crap? Who knows but it just looked like she wasn't helping her skin at all with that muck she was lathering on and appears she doesn't know what the duck she's talking about and didn't explain once what each product was and how it fitted into her skincare regime and why.
Nobody learnt anything from that shite display, other than Toni doesn't know how to look after her skin. The woman who openly admits she goes to bed without washing her make up off is now preaching to us about skincare and how she looks after her skin (like duck she does!)
She would do better with a good cleanser and moisturiser if her skin is playing up and leave it at that and then slowly introduce other products not dump it all on her face at once just cause they're expensive skincare products.

Reactions: 12
So the whole point of the clown face and getting dressed up was for her parents anniversary but when they could go she couldn’t bear to cancel so she went on without them??? 😂😂😂 it really is all about Toni the tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was in Portstewart today and it filled my heart to see all the additional needs children on the beach, they could very easily put Maddison in a buggy and bring him for dinner and a walk. Harvey's Point has a walk around the lake so they could do the same. Is she showing off that she got a convertible?

Reactions: 6
I was in Portstewart today and it filled my heart to see all the additional needs children on the beach, they could very easily put Maddison in a buggy and bring him for dinner and a walk. Harvey's Point has a walk around the lake so they could do the same. Is she showing off that she got a convertible?
Of course she was showing off. Making out that it was all about her niece loving life when the only reason for that post was for attention and to get us trolls talking. She’s so transparent 🙄

Reactions: 5
I would guess that the convertible was the courtesy car that belongs to Harvey’s Point. Supposed to be for VIP’s so they must be letting their standards completely slip. I could be wrong though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine Harvey’s point were too impressed with the ma showing up in the pyjamas! I went a few weeks ago to meet the wedding coordinator and whilst waiting in reception some of the staff were looking at me as if I didn’t belong there! (I was well dressed with clean hair might I add!)

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine Harvey’s point were too impressed with the ma showing up in the pyjamas! I went a few weeks ago to meet the wedding coordinator and whilst waiting in reception some of the staff were looking at me as if I didn’t belong there! (I was well dressed with clean hair might I add!)
Would you really want to get married in a place like that if thats their attitude

Reactions: 11
Would you really want to get married in a place like that if thats their attitude
They were probably doing it to get rid of them. I imagine they were loud, obnoxious and demanding and they probably wanted shot of them. And it's a classy place and knew they would be filmed probably went for charm rather than asking them to leave

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She makes me want to vomit. Her whole family do. That Holland Cooper T-shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️ Aw so much cringe.

She’s really working on the ma for the compo cash now. Ramping up the good daughter act 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's something about that Maggie May reminds me of her ma in all the wrong ways, very sly look about her

Reactions: 9
What kind.of jaloppy are they driving now? Why does she make out her ma is never out, when she is. Jesus but she's a dose

Reactions: 7
I,m sorry but her da gives me the creeps.
I see he had the aul toes out too🤢🤮

He gives me Mr Herbert from Family guy vibes 😖😖🙈

Alot of one's on here say the Ma times puts it on a bit for the camera.....I've never seen or know enough about the woman to comment!....but the da gives me the heebie jeebies.

They would need to take better care of Caitlins personal cleanliness/hygiene too. Her hair is always so oily like Tonis and clothes wrinkly and not matched. Must say tho what topped it yesterday for me was Toni, her leaving her parents behind on their anniversary to go enjoy the booking as she didn't wanna cancel duck me if you type in www.selfishcunt.com that's her website. Beggars belief hi she's so bleeping self obsessed. She needs to get herself over to Altenelgelvin there for them to remove her head from up her ass🤯😳😅.

Maggie May's a spoilt self entitled little
brat everyone knows that like her Ma🙌🙄...call a spade a spade. Its not everyone else's fault she's had to move numerous schools. It's her own....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.